Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A profound statement from Bulldog75

Dandee

Does Bulldog75 think that the banks in Colorado, Idaho and Michigan are open on Sunday? Oh my goodness! :blink:

Subject: BULLDOG75 SATURDAY NIGHT UPDATE 3/7/12 Yesterday at 9:10 pm

BULLDOG75 VIA PHONE MESSAGE: I AM AWARE THAT ALL TEXAS BANKS WHO HANDLE FOREIGN CURRENCY WILL BE CLOSED SUNDAY TOMORROW. IT APPEARS THAT THE SKY IS CLEAR AND ALL IS GOOD TO GO. TALK TO YOU LATER.

Praise the Lord! He has Risen in deed!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does Bulldog75 think that the banks in Colorado, Idaho and Michigan are open on Sunday? Oh my goodness! :blink:

BULLDOG75 VIA PHONE MESSAGE: I AM AWARE THAT ALL TEXAS BANKS WHO HANDLE FOREIGN CURRENCY WILL BE CLOSED SUNDAY TOMORROW. IT APPEARS THAT THE SKY IS CLEAR AND ALL IS GOOD TO GO. TALK TO YOU LATER.

These people are in the business of marketing the dinar. Its a cycle they run.....and the pattern is obvious.

They make their paychecks on the entire concept we believe a rv is going to happen..................

when you think a rv will happen, you may.

1. pay membership dues

2. pay for email, texting services

3. BUY more dinar

There are many people who are making hundreds of thousands of dollars, even if it never rvs................DO YOU EXPECT TO HEAR THEM SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL STOP OR SLOW THEIR PAYCHECKS?

Many of these gurus operate as one peron, under several screen names.................developing an entire campaign from just one computer.......its usually one guru to make a claim, then the others to substainiate their claims.................... :o oh, no theyve been exposed!

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Praise the Lord! He has Risen in deed!I have to agree with you on this one

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

ya know, this IDOIT is giving Texans a bad name. I wish he were here, or anyone who might know who this person is because I would like to kick his ass on a permanent basis. Any information would be greatly appreciated!! I try not to get to wound up about the GURU's but I think its high time for a can of WHOOP A$$ to be opened just fer fun. Heck I am good a two things, speculating dinar and Whoopin A$$ ; Looks like the Dinar is still a bit off, if you catch my drift!! :angry:

:twocents:

• Upvote 5

These people are in the business of marketing the dinar. Its a cycle they run.....and the pattern is obvious.

They make their paychecks on the entire concept we believe a rv is going to happen..................

when you think a rv will happen, you may.

1. pay membership dues

2. pay for email, texting services

3. BUY more dinar

There are many people who are making hundreds of thousands of dollars, even if it never rvs................DO YOU EXPECT TO HEAR THEM SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL STOP OR SLOW THEIR PAYCHECKS?

Many of these gurus operate as one peron, under several screen names.................developing an entire campaign from just one computer.......its usually one guru to make a claim, then the others to substainiate their claims.................... :o oh, no theyve been exposed!

Yes indeed. Look around ALL the people doing subtle acts to keep anything not pro RV hushed.

• Upvote 1

Ya know what? Now that I've kicked my super duper high quality brain into gear I have realized (and I'm sure you all will say "well, why didn't I think of that!!??) that all of the PRIOR Saturday evenings and Sundays......

Those darn banks have been closed TOO!!

Whoda Thunk?

:P

ya know, this IDOIT is giving Texans a bad name. I wish he were here, or anyone who might know who this person is because I would like to kick his ass on a permanent basis. Any information would be greatly appreciated!! I try not to get to wound up about the GURU's but I think its high time for a can of WHOOP A$$ to be opened just fer fun. Heck I am good a two things, speculating dinar and Whoopin A$$ ; Looks like the Dinar is still a bit off, if you catch my drift!! :angry:

:twocents:

Now, that is a good post! Yes, he does give us Texans a bad name.