Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOOD CHANCE OBAMA & MALIKI ARE GOING TO BURN ALL US DINAR INVESTORS , IT COULD BE A SECRET AGENDA

So based on your theory of the Rothchild's owning the CBI. Do you think they are going to want to have to pay out Trillions of dollars of their vast fortune to make you and everyone else rich? That doesn't sound like a very good business plan for such a wealthy familiy and there is no way to avoid having to pay that out if there is a 1000x increase in value. Do you know that dinar held by the CBI is not included in their M1 or M2 figures? They only have 60 or 70 billion in reserves so the rest would need to come out of pocket.

First off, I never, ever said that the dinar would make anyone rich, and didn't buy mine on that suppsition. I felt a somewhat decent profit could be made from it. Secondly, No one knows what will happen when something eventually does happen with the IQD. All articles and evidence support an RD, and I'll take what I make and never look back. Lastly, and just think about this for a minute: What if this was a plan for the Rothschilds and their bankster pals to make a bundle, and we were never, ever supposed to hear about it? There is a lot going on that we are not at all privy to...

I am not so convinced that Obama controlls the RV but I do strongly believe that if Obama thought he could benefit by selling the US for a quarter and a good cup of coffee that he would not think twice before doing it.

You mean he hasn't already?

And to THE GENTE, why would you want to come on here and try and discourage people who already have the dinar? I personally think that is a mean spirited way to take hope away from people who own the Dinar. if you no longer own Dinar why don't you just go to one of the other websites that believe it is happening tomorrow and burst their bubble. Oh, that's right, you have probably already been kicked off those sites, please go away and let us worry about whether we did or did not make a sound investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Pelosi Bill was killed in 2009. That Bill called for a one time tax of 80% on the rich, windfall profits, inheritance & investements. The IQD RV would fall under windfall investements. There are calls to revive the Pelosi Bill. The timing is just in time for the global currency re-set including the IQD.

Even if the Obama Administration don't screw the investors, he will tax them out of existance. Could it be, the IQD was requested to be delayed by the powers that be while the new tax codes are in preparation.

• Upvote 1

First off, I never, ever said that the dinar would make anyone rich, and didn't buy mine on that suppsition. I felt a somewhat decent profit could be made from it. Secondly, No one knows what will happen when something eventually does happen with the IQD. All articles and evidence support an RD, and I'll take what I make and never look back. Lastly, and just think about this for a minute: What if this was a plan for the Rothschilds and their bankster pals to make a bundle, and we were never, ever supposed to hear about it? There is a lot going on that we are not at all privy to...

my mistake, I assumed you were in the 1000x increase crowd and I should not have. I would agree with your goal of a modest return and I think it can. 100% of the profits of the CBI go to the state and 100% of the profits of the Federal Reserve go to the US Treasury so I still can't see how it would be of value to them....

You mean he hasn't already?

And to THE GENTE, why would you want to come on here and try and discourage people who already have the dinar? I personally think that is a mean spirited way to take hope away from people who own the Dinar. if you no longer own Dinar why don't you just go to one of the other websites that believe it is happening tomorrow and burst their bubble. Oh, that's right, you have probably already been kicked off those sites, please go away and let us worry about whether we did or did not make a sound investment.

WHAT in the heck are you talking about? I'm not trying to discourage anyone with regards to the Dinar as an investment...I own plenty of dinar, and believe there will be a return on our investment, just not so sure it will be 1000 to 3000% as many of the gurus are saying. None of us really knows how this will turn out in the end, and I really don't appeciate you insinuating theat I've been kicked off any other sites, (which I haven't) or telling me to "go away" simply for having a differing viewpoint than you may. I think a return of 1000 to 3000% would be great, but to pin all your hopes on this invesment going down exactly that way, is simply delusional.

my mistake, I assumed you were in the 1000x increase crowd and I should not have. I would agree with your goal of a modest return and I think it can. 100% of the profits of the CBI go to the state and 100% of the profits of the Federal Reserve go to the US Treasury so I still can't see how it would be of value to them....

There is quite a bit i'm sure were aren't seeing with this investment, but we will all find out sooner or later (hopefully), hahaha!! Thx

• Upvote 2

What makes you think the Rothchilds own the CBI?

http://cbi.iq/docume...CBILAW-EN_f.pdf

See page 11 from the CBI banking law. It explains it pretty clearly.

You are correct that Obama has nothing to do with it.

you are wrong he has the final say on release of events granted and signed off on.he was voted into office as the new commander in chief of a military at war with a hostile country. provisions are not all U.N. we fought the war not the U.N. And if hes using it as a september spring board thats what he will do he is the one guy that grants its release yea read my post 16 months ago when i said it then and you all got your rv panties in a really bad spot then.

you are wrong he has the final say on release of events granted and signed off on.he was voted into office as the new commander in chief of a military at war with a hostile country. provisions are not all U.N. we fought the war not the U.N. And if hes using it as a september spring board thats what he will do he is the one guy that grants its release yea read my post 16 months ago when i said it then and you all got your rv panties in a really bad spot then.

Your writing would hold more authority if you would use capitol letters, periods, commas and other puntuation. By the way, I read your attachment and I disagree with you, but that has nothing to do with the fact that you lose authority when you don't punctuate to clarify your sentences and their content.

Example:

You are wrong. He has the final say on release of events granted and signed off on. He was voted into office as the new commander-in-chief of a military at war with a hostile country. Provisions are not all U.N. We fought the war, not the U.N> And if he's using it as a September spring board, that's what he will do. He is the one guy who grants its release. Yea. Read my post 16 months ago when I said it then, and you got your RV panties in a really bad spot then.

• Downvote 1

Your writing would hold more authority if you would use capitol letters, periods, commas and other puntuation. By the way, I read your attachment and I disagree with you, but that has nothing to do with the fact that you lose authority when you don't punctuate to clarify your sentences and their content.

Example:

You are wrong. He has the final say on release of events granted and signed off on. He was voted into office as the new commander-in-chief of a military at war with a hostile country. Provisions are not all U.N. We fought the war, not the U.N> And if he's using it as a September spring board, that's what he will do. He is the one guy who grants its release. Yea. Read my post 16 months ago when I said it then, and you got your RV panties in a really bad spot then.

...Oh come on now, this is NOT English class here! :P