Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOOD CHANCE OBAMA & MALIKI ARE GOING TO BURN ALL US DINAR INVESTORS , IT COULD BE A SECRET AGENDA

WERE IS THE STATE DEPARTMENT , WHERE IS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION . IRAQI IS RIPE FOR A CIVIL WAR . THIS CAN BE SCAM PUT ON BY THE FED AND THE CENTRAL BANKERS . WHO'S STOPING MALIKI ?? NOBODY !!! SURE THERE MAYBE A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE . THE POWER STRUGGLE HAS ALREDY BEEN DECIDED . IT COULD BE A WAY OUT FOR THE BANKERS . SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT HERE . WE KNOW MALIKI'S BACK TO THE WALL BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME OBAMA'S AND BANKERS HAVE SOMETHING UP THERE SLEVES . THEY ALL COULD POSSIBLY BE ROBBING ALL US BLIND , AND KEEP US ALL AS SLAVES . MALIKI NEEDS TO BE STOPPED DEAD IN HIS TRACKS NOW , TAKE OVER THE CBI MY ASS !!!!!!!!!! THOUGHTS PLEASE , PEACE TO ALL AND HAPPY EASTER !

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

My self thinking is this, Perez Obama is in trouble with voters, his sorry ass is going to use the RV as if he did it to gain voters, more money world wide , pay down the US deficit and come out smelling like a hero.And get reelected so he can move on pissing our tax dollars away wile he crumbles the USA down from the inside out. :angry:

• Upvote 14

Hey Biker...

I totally hear you on that. If "O Screw the U.S. Bama" finds himself in a squeeze for his re-election he will pull the trigger on the on the RV if not done by then. He will obtain the taxes on it. He will pay off the defiect and look like a hero and take his credit were it is not due. Using this to get himself re-elected. What is sad that he has this in his back pocket to get re-elected. Personally, if you need to go to extremes as such then you should not be re-elected and step down.

Have a wonderful Easter!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the Rothschilds banking cartel own the CBI..Obama's got nothing to do with the Iraqi Dinar....if Iraq was really headed for civil war, do you think Shell and Exxon would be inking multi-BILLION dollar oil contracts? So much investment money is pouring into Iraq monthly, it truly is staggering. The Iraqi government sideshow is just that, a bunch of puppets trying to be 1st at the trough,,,the Iraq government did not conceive of this plan with their currency, nor are they in control of it. BANKSTERS run everything.

• Upvote 7

here is my 2 cents on this for I don't care if Obama gets this RV done or if it happens on his watch now for me I am voting some one different in no matter what. I have a feeling that more will do the same so I don't thin we are looking at Obama in office after the voting takes place. I have no clue who will be voted in , But I will say this I am not looking for Obama or who ever it is for the republican party I will be looking to see who else is on the card & make my choose than. I might go for the independent party this time if the name looks good.

I only wish that I would see Jessy Ventura's name on the card I would vote him in with out any thought since he proved himself as a governor of a state that was in a bad place & he served 2 terms & they sate was better than most after his term in office. So if he can do that for a state he can do it for a nation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Somehow i cant see Obama wanting our country or us to benefit from the RV.

Well if you think about how much he and thug buddies might benifet. I am of the opinion he will do anything to remain in power even if it helps the public. ie Look at me I am a hero syndrom.. :D

Happy Easter, G-D bless

• Upvote 1

well regardless...Iraq seems to be managing without the RV...you know the thing we been saying for over a year that they can't continue to go on without revaluing their currency.

didn't see any news articles this weekend (thursday-sunday) indicating a RV soon or for that matter anything really positive leading toward a possible RV.

Guess we will see.

• Upvote 1

Look at all the slimy snakeeeeee things obamacide and his regime have done in the dark of nite . He is the ultimate sneek . Depend on him to always try to benefit from someone elses elbow Grease .Where did this creep really come from ? Do we know , nooooooooo! Out with this tyrant . Talk to your friends, anyone who will listen to logic remotely . We must work to gather to oust this monster from our white house .. Vote him outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Two closed door meetings between Obama & Maliki in recent months & several high level dispatches of Biden to Iraq.

I got this feeling it will be a one to one RV. The big players will cash in at that rate. The masses will cash in at a much lower rate.

• Upvote 2

the Rothschilds banking cartel own the CBI..Obama's got nothing to do with the Iraqi Dinar....if Iraq was really headed for civil war, do you think Shell and Exxon would be inking multi-BILLION dollar oil contracts? So much investment money is pouring into Iraq monthly, it truly is staggering. The Iraqi government sideshow is just that, a bunch of puppets trying to be 1st at the trough,,,the Iraq government did not conceive of this plan with their currency, nor are they in control of it. BANKSTERS run everything.

Thank you for your intelligent comment. Obama has NOTHING to do with the Iraqi Dinar!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

First of all Adam is an intelligent business man and I would be shocked if he were to give this garbage 10 seconds of his life.

Second, why is it that a bunch of atheist, who by definition can't make up there minds about anything, continue to promote the devils plan.

A nuclear bomb off the coast of Japan, are you freaking for real? And to think after that bs statement some people will still believe this crap.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1