Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

. NRA Chief: 2012 Election ‘Most Dangerous in Our Lifetime’

delta22

Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle Association, warns that President Barack Obama intends to "destroy the Second Amendment" during his second term and "end our freedom forever."

LaPierre delivered a rousing speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in February, and the text of his speech has been published in the April issue of "America’s 1st Freedom," the official journal of the NRA.

Asserting that the Second Amendment is the "heart and soul" of America, LaPierre says: "Our soul is at stake in this election. This campaign is a fight for our country, our values, and the freedom we believe in.

"All of our Second Amendment liberty, all of the rights we’ve worked so hard to defend, all of what we know is good and right about America — all of it could be lost if Barack Obama is re-elected."

LaPierre predicts that on the campaign trail Obama will point out to voters that he has not pursued an anti-gun agenda during his first term, but that was a "political calculation" aimed at NRA supporters and gun owners who might oppose him in his re-election bid.

Obama’s strategy, he says, is to "get re-elected and, with no more elections to worry about, get busy dismantling and destroying our firearm freedom. Erase the Second Amendment from the Bill of Rights and excise it from the U.S. Constitution."

During his second term Obama would likely appoint from one to three Supreme Court justices, and three more liberal justices will mean "the end of our freedom forever," LaPierre declares.

He concludes: "If you don’t remember anything else I say today, write this down: This is the most dangerous election in our lifetime. If Obama wins, we’ll go to our grave mourning the freedom we’ve lost.

"This is our time, our election to rise up and fight for our rights. We will defend our nation because we must. We will prevail!"

Editor's Note:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

They can pry my guns from my cold dead hands. Thats the only way. :angry:

They can pry my guns from my cold dead hands. Thats the only way. :angry:

I found this pic from Kandi77 Hope you dont mind If I use it..

post-46310-133389754142_thumb.jpg

Edited by crusher
  • Upvote 3

I used to be an NRA member until I found out were all the money went. Before you think the NRA is a good outfit you need to look at where the money goes and who benefits the most.

there is corruption in all organizations that people donate money to ,

but they still serve a good cause and we need them if we want to keep our guns our rights

• Upvote 1