Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How does Warka notify you once your new account is set up and how long does it take?

IronClad

Hey can anyone tell me how Warka notifies you once your account is set up? Is it by email, or post? I am in Iraq now and am anxiously awaiting a response but don't know if I should be looking for it back home at my home address or in my email. If it goes back home it will take me considerably longer to get the information since mail can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to get to me where I am now in Iraq.

Leo,

You should be able to set up a Warka Account at a branch office there in Iraq. Just make sure the addresses you want are correct (stateside). You should be able to also get a Warka MasterCard. - Check with the branch nearest you (smile).

Blessings,

RON ;)

Hey Ron,

Thanks for your comments. The only Warka branch that we have access to is in the IZ in Baghdad. I do not get to Baghdad that often and do not know when I will be back in Baghdad. There is a branch in Ad Diwaniyah, outside the wire and off base, where I am located but for obvious reasons is inaccessible to us. For these reasons I went on line to open an account with Warka but was not sure what the next step would be. I was hoping that someone on this forum would know from experience how the next step goes. Do you get notified by email or post of your new account with all the particulars, account number, etc?

Thanks,

Leoheart

I opened an account online at the start of January 2010 and received account numbers for IQD and USD about three weeks later. Then you have to fund the account if you want online access which I did by bank transfer which took a further week to credit the account.

It took three weeks and several email's to get the username and password to access the account.

So from start to finish you are looking at approx 2 months this is because they are not the quickest and probably sunbathing somewhere!

Thanks SexyDinar,

That is about what I expected, but was just looking for clarification on the matter. Knowing how things role here, I knew that it would probably be awhile. I was looking for a ballpark amount of time and you provided that.

Take care...