Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GANKANS Outside Post on 3-10-2010

ronscarpa

This paragarph tells us that the government of Iraq is using other measures to accumulate additional revenues to support the revaluation of the dinar.

WOW! Now THAT'S a HUGE leap of faith right there! How he gets THAT out of THAT.......Only he knows

This paragarph tells us that the government of Iraq is using other measures to accumulate additional revenues to support the revaluation of the dinar.
WOW! Now THAT'S a HUGE leap of faith right there! How he gets THAT out of THAT.......Only he knows

Dinarded: Right on bro. I was thinking the same thing (well, I think the same thing about a lot of things the he and Enorrste post). When you "process" your news through the "E"news translator, "everything" is read with the assumption that it contains clues about an RV rather than just reading it and taking it at "face value".

By the way, I've observed that, if you put your interpretations in "quotation marks", it makes your "opinions" more "believable" to the "average reader". But that is my observations of the "professor", not the "student" quoted here. So I'm "trying it out" to see how it "plays".

FP

Phoenix: You can bash all you want: But when I go to the( Whats New) section of the form I look to see if E or G has a post to read cause all other post dont compare with thiers or even come close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toledo!

Phoenix: You can bash all you want: But when I go to the( Whats New) section of the form I look to see if E or G has a post to read cause all other post dont compare with thiers or even come close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toledo!

I see no bashng here, just a disagreement with the interpretation of the article posted. I agree with FP and Dinarded, not everything has to do with the RV and the particular quote they point out says nothing about the rv. You can't just make things up to read how you want them to. Again, just because the two you mentioned above can string two sentences together where people can understand them, does not mean they are correct in their interpretations.

We need opposite opinion and analysis to balance the big picture. FP and Dinarded are equally capable of discerning the

the intent in any article. If you want a " everything in the world is about the rv biased opionion" that is your right. I prefer to hear all opinions on which to draw my conclusions.

in my reading of E's posts i have always noticed how he would change a small word to another and make all sound so different from the intended statement. i never gleand much from what was posted because of this...what iffs and what is are not the same in my world.....jmo

i think that g and e should not be taking this thing litely,because people are investing real money not monoploy money.I dont think it is funny when you are playing games and giving people false hope,when they have their hard earned money at stake.I believe they need to be more like adam montana and be serious,if gankus and e wants to play go to the playground.

in my reading of E's posts i have always noticed how he would change a small word to another and make all sound so different from the intended statement. i never gleand much from what was posted because of this...what iffs and what is are not the same in my world.....jmo

I agree, unfortunately many became enamored and sort of missed the things that were changed or inserted as the case warranted to fit the desired outcome.

i think that g and e should not be taking this thing litely,because people are investing real money not monoploy money.I dont think it is funny when you are playing games and giving people false hope,when they have their hard earned money at stake.I believe they need to be more like adam montana and be serious,if gankus and e wants to play go to the playground.

I agree with you also. One of the issues you are currently seeing is that most people are really short on time. Instead of taking the time to read the original article for themselves and then go read the interpretation of that article they just take the interpretation at face value. It may or may not be correct, but surely when you are removing some words and changing others it begs to question what the real intent of the original piece actually was.

I understand that reading the synopsis is easier than spending the time it takes to read it all for yourself but you are not likely to get an accurate picture without interpreter bias otherwise. JMO

This is a bunch of shat. Even I didn't worship everything they said.

But Enorrste helped MANY people here, including myself, understand a lot of things about finances. They were not the only ones to give a prospective date for any RV that might happen.

Were supposed to be adult enough to take the information he offers us and decide for ourselves what we want to believe.

We should also be adult enough not to keep bashing either of them.

NO ONE forced anyone to read their post.

Even I didn't worship everything they said.

But Enorrste helped MANY people here, including myself, understand a lot of things about finances. They were not the only ones to give a prospective date for any RV that might happen.

Were supposed to be adult enough to take the information he offers us and decide for ourselves what we want to believe.

So what is your issue then? If you believe they helped you that is outstanding. Some here disagree. Drop it.

E and G for the most part provided good info to the site. G left really beause E broke the rules and was banned. I find it a little hypocritical to ban someone but then post the blogs as the site has done on a couple of occasions. Just wondering how many other banned members info is brought to the DV from other sites.

E and G for the most part provided good info to the site. G left really beause E broke the rules and was banned. I find it a little hypocritical to ban someone but then post the blogs as the site has done on a couple of occasions. Just wondering how many other banned members info is brought to the DV from other sites.

The ongoing and seemingly neverending discussion about these two needs to end. There are many more members here that provide intelligent, well researched, valid opinions. Can't we please support those who have chosen to abide by the rules and give just as much time and effort to this site?

P.S. We allow the posts because the members like to read them.

Noonereally, I'm with you on that one but unless you were trying to engage them like FP, its very convenient to discredit them or bash them because they are not here now. Gankans pep rallies? hehehe funny stuff i would have liked to seen that when those two were here! Anyway they are not so its easy to say that now huh?

But the things I read from E in the begining quickly told me that was a free spirit and i brought that up when Adam had briefly considered letting E do a VIP chat session and he asked what we thought. The first chat log I read from E now looking back, explained some things too. He was like a snake charmer spining all those conspiracies out and then watching how people reacted..hehehehe

But he caused no harm for me because I never did anything based on what he said or for that matter anyone else has said at this site! I think if you make decisions based soley on what you read here and in the end you get screwed, I mean who is to blame for that? Be accountable....Be accountable....

For the time he was here I appreciated his thoughts and ideas and I also appreciated the good discussions between him and FP. Things spun out of control for him and that can happen with his personality type.

It is hard to deny that E had rock star status and following on the site. There were very few who would take the time to disagree with him and he literally had 1900 "thanks" from his posts. Even if I disagreed, he was generous with time and information. I wish more people had challenged his positions when he was here. We all would have learned from those exchanges. I will confess I only disagreed with him (in a post) a handful of times myself because he would overwhelm with writing and it was hard to keep up. All that said, I understand why he is gone, it's over and I wish him well.

This is a bunch of shat. Even I didn't worship everything they said.

I agree with you. If you can't understand whats going on and rely on someone else to interpret the news for you fine. If you don't like the way someone interprets the news just go by it and ignore it. No one says you have to read it and no one is holding a gun to your head to read it and no one is asking you to bash people that want to give their take on the situation. Grow up!!

Calisthenics anyone?... and enorrste stretches 1 2 3.... gankan jacks 4 5 6. Just kidding. Good guys but they would probably find a way to convince you that blue is really purple. You just have to look at it from a certain angle and in a particular light! I certainly hope they are right about the number and the day. I think my lens must be broke though because I read it a whole different way.

So what is your issue then? If you believe they helped you that is outstanding. Some here disagree. Drop it.

Sorry to disagree but why are you telling me to drop it when you were making comments about it as well. I hardly think that is fair. I know you are a mod, but I am also a poster too and I think I should have the right to stand up for people I enjoy. Just as you have the right to express your disdain for their post's.

So weird because I like Adam very much and have great respect for him, just because I have respect for someone else too doesn't mean I can't be fair and open to both parties. It should not be a "choose sides" issue.

You ask "So what is your issue then?" I guess my issue is that since they are gone this bashing is allowed to continue and encouraged while at the same time their post's are not only still here but their post's are being brought here as part of intel. And while I admit like you say some people didn't like them, I gather that many people do like them both as well. If I am going to get in trouble for standing up for certain posters then so be it. I am not saying that they are perfect but IMO it's this is not right either.

JMHO

Quadraph0nic trust me I am not charmed and I know what you mean. I would never take anyone's word about an impending RV, but I did think he had some good points and like I said it is up to us as adults as to what we take as gospel.