Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: the time is perfect for the deletion of zeros from the currency of the instability of political situation

yota691

Expert: the time is perfect for the deletion of zeros from the currency of the instability of political situation

On: Saturday 07/04/2012 13:32

Baghdad (news) .. Economic analyst warned Ibrahim al-Mashhadani, the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency early next year, being an important project needs to be political and economic stability in the country more when applied.

He said al-Mashhadani (of the Agency news) on Saturday: The time set by the Central Bank for the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency and due early next year is not ideal and needs to reconsider it, because it is a project task is sensitive and can not be passed through a period of time a few, he needs to a longer time to study it in detail and find out pros and cons to avoid economic problems may occur because of it.

He added that the project needs to stabilize the economic and political more before its implementation, and these two factors are not available at this time as a result of the exceptional circumstances experienced by the country, although it is important in terms of easing the money supply that are exposed to cases of fraud are many and difficult circulation, noting that countries that fought that experience had enjoyed economic and political stability in countries such as Turkey, which had been deleted (6) zeros from its currency.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh: The project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency does not need to legislate a new law but needs to issue a regulation to serve as instructions as stipulated by the Central Bank Law.

Saleh added in an earlier statement (of the Agency news): The Central Bank Law gave the full power of the monetary authority to change the structure of the Iraqi currency, or delete the zeros of which, and the executive and legislative familiar with it, noting that the project needs to be regulation as the instructions are published in the Official Gazette , and the central bank is now in the process configured. / Finished / 8. d. Q /

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com.pk&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_38434.html

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

On: Saturday 07/04/2012 13:32

Baghdad (news) .. Economic analyst warned Ibrahim al-Mashhadani, the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency early next year, being an important project needs to be political and economic stability in the country more when applied.

He said al-Mashhadani (of the Agency news) on Saturday: The time set by the Central Bank for the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency and due early next year is not ideal and needs to reconsider it, because it is a project task is sensitive and can not be passed through a period of time a few, he needs to a longer time to study it in detail and find out pros and cons to avoid economic problems may occur because of it.

He added that the project needs to stabilize the economic and political more before its implementation, and these two factors are not available at this time as a result of the exceptional circumstances experienced by the country, although it is important in terms of easing the money supply that are exposed to cases of fraud are many and difficult circulation, noting that countries that fought that experience had enjoyed economic and political stability in countries such as Turkey, which had been deleted (6) zeros from its currency.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh: The project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency does not need to legislate a new law but needs to issue a regulation to serve as instructions as stipulated by the Central Bank Law.

Saleh added in an earlier statement (of the Agency news): The Central Bank Law gave the full power of the monetary authority to change the structure of the Iraqi currency, or delete the zeros of which, and the executive and legislative familiar with it, noting that the project needs to be regulation as the instructions are published in the Official Gazette , and the central bank is now in the process configured. / Finished / 8. d. Q /

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com.pk&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_38434.html

The Link

Reveals the source for "news": Talabani is trying to resolve the crisis between Kurdistan and Baghdad to meet with Barzani in Arbil

On: Saturday 07/04/2012 15:02

Arbil (news) .. Revealed Musdrssayas Kurd, that President Jalal Talabani to visit Erbil to resolve the crisis between the Kurdistan region and the federal government and specifically with the State of Law Coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, adding that the Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani will return to the region this evening.

The source (of the Agency news) on Saturday: President Talabani's visit to Erbil for the purpose of a meeting with the president of the region and the Kurdish leaders to reach a consensus or a decision about the recent crisis that erupted recently between Baghdad and Erbil.

The source added: that the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani will return this evening to the region to hold a meeting with President Jalal Talabani on the crisis, and continued: that the size of the crisis forced Talabani to fly to Erbil to develop the solutions and to persuade Barzani to reach a quick fix. / End / 24. N. P. /

• Upvote 1

THANKS YOTA FOR POINTING OUT THAT LOVELY GREEN LETTERING. BUT IF THE INSTRUCTIONS R IN THE GAZETTE WHAT DIES THAT REALLY MEAN.

looking in the Gazette now, it looks like it already in the Gazette or am i reading this wrong!!

looking in the Gazette now, it looks like it already in the Gazette or am i reading this wrong!!

Yota I'm not sure how to read that line either, but I kinda liked this one

"and the central bank is now in the process configured"

I took it as what it says NOW IN THE PROCESS

At least they didn't say Soon to be in the process,

And it would be real nice if it is in the Gazette already!

Don't kill me for this remark, but I can't resist -

Maybe the Gurus were or are actually onto something saying is done the past few days. :o

I don't buy it but Ya' Never Know. I'm still OK with 2013 date it's not that far off.

Cheers and

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV :D

• Upvote 1

Yota I'm not sure how to read that line either, but I kinda liked this one

"and the central bank is now in the process configured"

I took it as what it says NOW IN THE PROCESS

At least they didn't say Soon to be in the process,

And it would be real nice if it is in the Gazette already!

Don't kill me for this remark, but I can't resist -

Maybe the Gurus were or are actually onto something saying is done the past few days. :o

I don't buy it but Ya' Never Know. I'm still OK with 2013 date it's not that far off.

Cheers and

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV :D

We are dealing with Iraq so your right Who knows, IMO this can't go no further then June with chapter 7, an once that is lifted Iraq will be a Sovereign Nation with a trade able currency!! JMO Peace

• Upvote 1