Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni

Sweetybird

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Your killing me here!!!

You havent come out directly and made any specific point yet!! LOL Thats what Im waiting on so dearly for!!!

You told me to get educated and if I knew about the direction the SDR's are going......I answered you wondering exactly what about them because its not new news that SDRs will be and are being used to back the value of a currency and keep things more stable.....the CBI is and has been already doing this.....they show this in their own assets of the CBI.....

So what was the point you were trying to make about the SDR's?

And then you started rambling about the USD, what its value was back in the 20's or something and how the USD is valued.....which I told you twice, you cannot compare the USD and how its valued, to the dinar.....they are two different currencies and their values are achieved differently!! All that nonsense you "asked" is irrelevant!

SO WHATS YOUR POINT?? laugh.gif

Are you still using the buyback code i gave you?? laugh.gif

Then perhaps you should just die.....I guess.

I've made several points none of which seem to have penetrated what I initially thought was a relatively receptive mass of gray matter. Clearly I was off the mark. Oh well....

The only rambling is coming from your lost arse because I won't play your childish game. I think you and Sam I am and all the other LOP clowns should just stick to what you think you know which is what you are told. Then follow very simplistic linear thought process based upon what some article states or what government officials tell you to believe. In your case perhaps that and a few automobile repair manuals. Leave the forward, out of the box thinking to thinking other folks.

Now run along junior..... ...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Sorry guys I just got off work and caught the end of the debate, but from what I'm reading you're not thinking it will rv at $14?

Hell no!!! I already know the rate.....Shabs told my arabic translator that its gonna be $21.75!!!! I mean everyone knows this already but you!! laugh.gif

I've made several points none of which seem to have penetrated what I initially thought was a relatively receptive mass of gray matter. Clearly I was off the mark. Oh well....

The only rambling is coming from your lost arse because I won't play your childish game. I think you and Sam I am and all the other LOP clowns should just stick to what you think you know which is what you are told. Then follow very simplistic linear thought process based upon what some article states or what government officials tell you to believe. In your case perhaps that and a few automobile repair manuals. Leave the forward, out of the box thinking to thinking other folks.

laugh.gif I was right about you!! Did you see what I said to geniveve?? I knew it!! Weak sauce!!

And I was here thinking I was gonna learn something new tonight!! sad.gif

You may go back to your seat now....ill call on you the next time okie claims a 12 dollar rv so you can explain to me how its gonna work!!

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Hell no!!! I already know the rate.....Shabs told my arabic translator that its gonna be $21.75!!!! I mean everyone knows this already but you!! laugh.gif

laugh.gif I was right about you!! Did you see what I said to geniveve?? I knew it!! Weak sauce!!

And I was here thinking I was gonna learn something new tonight!! sad.gif

You may go back to your seat now....ill call on you the next time okie claims a 12 dollar rv so you can explain to me how its gonna work!!

Doesn't work that way junior. When you grow up you can try and callthe shots- maybe.

Most of my points were made initially in my first post. I even gave you a little bit of homework. Clearly you disregarded it as well as your new and most likely only champ............ genevieve.... .Primarily because reality doesn't fit into your in the box agenda.

Just wow..... That's almost as pathetic as it is humorous

You've been schooled but, you're too arrogant - read stupid to know it. Anyone who formulates an opinion or hypothesis based solely upon government documents and the double speak of government officials is indeed a lemming- or sheep. Take your pick....

Don't forget to say ........"baa" now.

• Upvote 3

I thought the LOP was only an "in country Iraq" ruling. Maybe I'm wrong. My take was that the CBI would swap big notes in country for new small dominations... ie old IQD25k note = 25 new 1000iqd notes, thus phasing out all the big notes. Outside Iraq they have to honour the big notes at dinar for whatever dollar rate on the forex. If I'm wrong please correct me so we can put this LOP thing to rest.

Waveone, if you knew anything substantial about the links you posted you would be responding with such information to dispute what I said to you....Instead you just want to show everyone some weird obsession you have with me and sam i am and its lookin pretty sad right about now....

Instead of staying on topic, your running all off the road into the ditch, expressing all the envious feelings you have inside towards me.....

If you have some info that we should be aware of, then share it so we all can learn......if not there really is no reason for you to say anything anymore cause you have done nothing but help prove my thoughts on you and your actions.....

I thought the LOP was only an "in country Iraq" ruling. Maybe I'm wrong. My take was that the CBI would swap big notes in country for new small dominations... ie old IQD25k note = 25 new 1000iqd notes, thus phasing out all the big notes. Outside Iraq they have to honour the big notes at dinar for whatever dollar rate on the forex. If I'm wrong please correct me so we can put this LOP thing to rest.

If they lop then all the currency is affected regardless of if your in or outside Iraq.....

If the CBI says that the old 25k note is worth 1 NEW 25 dinar note then that stands everywhere.....

We wont be able to put the LOP thing to rest until this ride is over cause until this is over, ANYTHING can happen....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Im sorry Zul, what I meant was "free floating".....of course you can create a demand for a currency, the CBI of course plays off this demand to balance the exchange rate....

Free floating I consider like the USD because its not a pegged currency, and the "world market" based on different factors determines its real value......

NO

The USD "revalues" continuously throughout the day during open trading hours. Someone is behind a computer screen clicking a button everytime something happens of significance that warrants changing the value even if only ever so slightly. Like others in this thread are saying.... GET EDUCATED, then answer the questions.

Sarcasm FTW! :P

Love ya Keep

NO

The USD "revalues" continuously throughout the day during open trading hours. Someone is behind a computer screen clicking a button everytime something happens of significance that warrants changing the value even if only ever so slightly. Like others in this thread are saying.... GET EDUCATED, then answer the questions.

Love ya Keep

laugh.giflaugh.gif CRAP!!! Looks like I better hit the books again!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Darin - You are still my favorite poster. Your posts are thought provoking and always respectful. You keep an open mind and always explain your points in detail. Kudos to you my friend. By the way, I really liked the analogy you made in reference to the soda machines, makes sense.

WaveOne - I am sorry to say this but I couldn't get your point out of the past 5 pages, not one... I am well informed with fiat currencies, I have read The Creature From Jekyll Island as well as listened to Edward Griffin's audio presentation about 15 times. I just don't understand what you are getting at... Seems as though you put a lot of nonsense in your posts. Some facts would be nice without trying to belittle others.

Keepm - Still replying back to everybody's posts with "attitude" LOL biggrin.gif However, I do understand where you are coming from, so many people are blindly believing in the potential "overnight 1:1 RV" even if it goes against every economic principal in the book!

I understand we are in uncharted times and things are looking bad for the Euro and the US dollar. With gold setting all time high records and all the talk of the crash of the US dollar it is easy to get sucked into some of this global financial market collapse talk. However, IF this does happen, it will not all hit at once. It will be gradual... Gradual, as in, gradual like the way things have been gradually changing for the past few decades...

• Upvote 3

Keepm, I am blinded by all the red marks you are receiving in this thread. Do you need a lopsters time out and confined to the lopsters section? :lol:

play nice! Decent debate going on so far in this thread keep it going

That would be lovely. The only thing he contributes is negativity.

yea.. im sure thats the case laugh.gif

So easy when are you and genevieve hooking up? LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well done on coming across like the narcissistic imbecile you really are waveone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

NO

Love ya Keep

That's not a revaluation. What you described is appreciation/depreciation. When you use "revalue" with currencies it's understood that you're referring to an adjustment by the central bank.

"Revaluation means a rise of a price of goods or products. This term is specially used as revaluation of a currency, where it means a rise of currency to the relation with a foreign currency in a fixed exchange rate. In floating exchange rate correct term would be appreciation." (Wikipedia)

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 2

Waveone, if you knew anything substantial about the links you posted you would be responding with such information to dispute what I said to you....Instead you just want to show everyone some weird obsession you have with me and sam i am and its lookin pretty sad right about now....

Instead of staying on topic, your running all off the road into the ditch, expressing all the envious feelings you have inside towards me.....

If you have some info that we should be aware of, then share it so we all can learn......if not there really is no reason for you to say anything anymore cause you have done nothing but help prove my thoughts on you and your actions.....

If they lop then all the currency is affected regardless of if your in or outside Iraq.....

If the CBI says that the old 25k note is worth 1 NEW 25 dinar note then that stands everywhere.....

We wont be able to put the LOP thing to rest until this ride is over cause until this is over, ANYTHING can happen....

keep sing the song to someone else and while you're atit itell us something we don't know. Anything can happen, but that is not the garbage you spew and have contnued for over 5000 posts.

My point is you base all of your opinion off of what the CBI says and or it's latest disinformation piece. Then you try and force it onto everyone.as if that is reality. That is not how the game works. No one is envious of you , least of all me. Sell that fantasy somehwere else. Only internet tough guys state such things behind the safety of their keyboard.

If this went off into a ditch it is because of your constant stream of nonsense.

In my intial post I gave you several reference points to study that dispel your foolishness of governemnt propoganda, but as per ususal you ridicule and obfuscate despite 5000 posts of LOP theory and substantiation via the CBI.

As I stated before that is typical.

• Upvote 1

keep sing the song to someone else and while you're atit itell us something we don't know. Anything can happen, but that is not the garbage you spew and have contnued for over 5000 posts.

My point is you base all of your opinion off of what the CBI says and or it's latest disinformation piece. Then you try and force it onto everyone.as if that is reality. That is not how the game works. No one is envious of you , least of all me. Sell that fantasy somehwere else. Only internet tough guys state such things behind the safety of their keyboard.

If this went off into a ditch it is because of your constant stream of nonsense.

In my intial post I gave you several reference points to study that dispel your foolishness of governemnt propoganda, but as per ususal you ridicule and obfuscate despite 5000 posts of LOP theory and substantiation via the CBI.

As I stated before that is typical.

laugh.gif You did nothing of the sort! Even other members commented that they couldnt figure out what the hell you are trying to prove in all your posts!!! Asking me about if I know about SDRs and how the USD is valued has nothing to do with me basing my opinion off what the CBI is saying they will do! laugh.gif

So which one is it?? Are you gonna school me on SDRs or how the USD is valued? Or are you now gonna switch your tune and explain to me how the CBI is wrong and how and why they are not going to follow through with their plans??

Make up your mind and stop back tracking!!! If your gonna school me then do it....I love to learn new things......but coming back at me with nothing but insults to "make your point" is like trying to use a plastic spoon to dig a 6 foot hole in the ground......YOUR NOT GETTING ANYWHERE!!! Step your game up if you wanna talk to me......your nonsensical ramblings may work on the average PTR member, but you gotta be on point here on DV or you will get put to shame.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Darin - You are still my favorite poster. Your posts are thought provoking and always respectful. You keep an open mind and always explain your points in detail. Kudos to you my friend. By the way, I really liked the analogy you made in reference to the soda machines, makes sense.

WaveOne - I am sorry to say this but I couldn't get your point out of the past 5 pages, not one... I am well informed with fiat currencies, I have read The Creature From Jekyll Island as well as listened to Edward Griffin's audio presentation about 15 times. I just don't understand what you are getting at... Seems as though you put a lot of nonsense in your posts. Some facts would be nice without trying to belittle others.

Keepm - Still replying back to everybody's posts with "attitude" LOL biggrin.gif However, I do understand where you are coming from, so many people are blindly believing in the potential "overnight 1:1 RV" even if it goes against every economic principal in the book!

I understand we are in uncharted times and things are looking bad for the Euro and the US dollar. With gold setting all time high records and all the talk of the crash of the US dollar it is easy to get sucked into some of this global financial market collapse talk. However, IF this does happen, it will not all hit at once. It will be gradual... Gradual, as in, gradual like the way things have been gradually changing for the past few decades...

laugh.gif I didnt think I was the only one who noticed!!! I feel like Im arguing with a 5 year old while he tells me he tied his shoes, but yet Im looking right at them and there arent even any laces!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

In all seriousness katie think about this for a moment.....if one dinar equals .067 cents there would be an exchange rate of like 200 something to 1....

If that's supposed to be 6 cents, well then your talking an even closer rate to being on par with the dollar!

Please tell me the last time the dinar had an exchange rate even close to those numbers.....

But this was written last year right?? When was it again?

Sorry for the negging rape,( gangbang really...) Keepm.....Happy Easter to you and everybody else here.....

Keepm, I am blinded by all the red marks you are receiving in this thread. Do you need a lopsters time out and confined to the lopsters section? :lol:

play nice! Decent debate going on so far in this thread keep it going

Bumper.. Happy Easter to you and yours....I hope that line about KEEPM going to be confined to the LOP section was just a joke ( it sounded that way but one can never be sure these days)....There are already a few ( 2 or 3 I believe...) being locked up in that section.....

A wonderful Easter good deed gesture could be to release ( meaning letting them post on any Forum section...) them imho.....Ciao.

Edited by umbertino

It's funny how LOPers will never learn. No matter what is presented to them. This document is as close to the facts as we will ever get, yet these LOPer's discount it. HAH i say. If you look at not only who this guy is Dr. Bakri, but if you Google his name, you will see he has been hired by the CBI to educate the citizens at various meeting or what they call symposiums all over Iraq. As recently as just March, 2012. Now why in the world would his information not be accurate?

This is the real key, Kap for months has been posting chats about what he felt the plan was. And just yesterday this gets posted, but it was written almost a year ago (June 2011). So what does that tell us? It tells us that what Kap thought was happening is fact. This translation is the confirmation.

Kap has done us all a great favor, working hard to unearth this information. I personally am grateful. Free lap dance for Kap

" Free lap dance for Kap"

I believe on DV we are allowed one name change ( screen name ) every so often. Henceforth, I shall be known on here, as KAP :)

RSS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So easy when are you and genevieve hooking up? LOL

Easy isn't my speed. I prefer someone like Sam. ROFL!

Though in all seriousness, the idea that someone giving their opinion about what their doing with an investment be it buy, sell, or hold is attacked is really ridiculous. I think we must all agree that when we make emotional decisions with our money 9 out of 10 times we lose. A case in point is an overnight RV or using a credit card to buy something you don't need. Leave emotions out! Be logical, thorough in your understanding with any investment, and finally just be respectful. ;)

Edited by genevieve

Keep isn't my speed, he's a married man. I'm no home wrecker, maybe you can call me a dream crasher. I prefer someone like Sam. ROFL!

Though in all seriousness, the idea that someone giving their opinion about what their doing with an investment be it buy, sell, or hold is attacked is really ridiculous. I think we must all agree that when we make emotional decisions with our money 9 out of 10 times we lose. A case in point is an overnight RV or using a credit card to buy something you don't need. Leave emotions out! Be logical, thorough in your understanding with any investment, and finally just be respectful. ;)

No Im not!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2