Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni

Sweetybird

You didnt even read my post did you!!! Come on now....we cant have a conversation if you dont read first!!! This should be fairly simple..... I told you exactly what was up with your whole US/fiat currency/Iraq can just print and value whatever they want spill.....LOL

Ill break it down for you again......you cannot compare a market driven currency and a pegged currency to what parameters they have to operate in....they are valued in two different ways!!! Thats why all that nonsense is irrelevant....please dont make me repeat myself.....

I asked you to share this info on the supposed SDR change so we can break it down together but your slacking....lets go.....

Don't want to get in the middle of a discussion--

but here you go Keep

"IMF call for dollar alternative"

http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/markets/dollar/index.htm

Shocking New IMF Report: The U.S. Dollar Needs To Be Replaced As The World Reserve Currency And SDRs "Could Constitute An Embryo Of Global Currency"

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/shocking-new-imf-report-the-u-s-dollar-needs-to-be-replaced-as-the-world-reserve-currency-and-that-sdrs-could-constitute-an-embryo-of-global-currency

"Enhancing International Monetary Stability—A Role for the SDR?"

http://www.imf.org/external/np/pp/eng/2011/010711.pdf

"The SDR as an International Reserve Asset: What Future?"

http://elsa.berkeley.edu/~obstfeld/SDR_Obstfeld.pdf

Happy Easter everyone!

• Upvote 1

You didnt even read my post did you!!! Come on now....we cant have a conversation if you dont read first!!! This should be fairly simple..... I told you exactly what was up with your whole US/fiat currency/Iraq can just print and value whatever they want spill.....LOL

Ill break it down for you again......you cannot compare a market driven currency and a pegged currency to what parameters they have to operate in....they are valued in two different ways!!! Thats why all that nonsense is irrelevant....please dont make me repeat myself.....

I asked you to share this info on the supposed SDR change so we can break it down together but your slacking....lets go.....

Read it to the letter, whereas you ignored mine. You're lost in the sauce dude.

I'll throw ya bone. This goes well beyond what the CBI states and what they "state" is their money supply.

As I continue to say- get educated or in your case- not . I will tell you like you flippanlty tell leveryone else. Don' t be lazy and put the work in before you start spewing more stupid. I'm not going to do it for you.

Your choice.

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 4

I think a big factor is if the IQD could change to being considered a liquid asset. It is not so easily converted, therefore, it is not really liquid. Reserve currencies and certain forms of gold are liquid. Iraq actually has gold that is both liquid & non-liquid assets. I am not entirely sure what the difference is between researching into it, but I would imagine it is basically a difference of what is manufactured into maybe gold coins and bars to something that is not manufactured.(Non-liquid asset gold could or may be something like a bunch of gold nuggets, so think of it as like uncut diamonds). But, like I said, I am not entirely sure on the difference or how they evaluate what is liquid or not, but I recall reading that they do have or hold gold that is a non-liquid asset.

Liquidity - If the USD and Euros would be considered, easily traded, easily converted, and bought & traded online through entities such as Fx, why would the CBI not desire that? Would it not make it easier to conduct business on a global scale? Buying and selling based on contracted values? And if that is what they desire, why not change their ways?

A couple theories on that: Iraq is reluctant to that change, because they're still stuck in their own rut of what they're used to. Their banking procedures, laws, and so forth are based on previous laws & policies which would require amending them to fit a new standard. Other issues may be roadblocking them to complete this, and we are not entirely sure what that is. Could it be a Ch.. 7 issue? IMF regulation issue? etc.

But lets take a closer view at how a liquid dinar is less of a liability than a non-liquid dinar. If it goes on the international market, it proves something of value and therefore can be held by foreign entities to be traded with ease upon foreign entities. We are speaking of large volume movement versus small volume movement. Smaller volume would be like you or I going to a country and exchanging our USD for their domestic currency to purchase goods & services. When I speak in terms of larger volume, I am referencing large institutions such as banks, central banks, and possibly larger corporations.

Why would foreign central banks around the globe have a desire to consider holding a liquid asset such as dinar?

-- Diversification (Less impact on any particular area that has a loss in value)..... Investment portfolios don't recommend putting all your eggs in one basket, so why would any central bank or other large entity wish to do the same?

What if the CBI held an exotic currency that suddenly increased in value? For example, lets say they had a currency in their vaults that went up in value by 20 times. Lets say they held a US value of 1 billion and the new US value became 20 billion? This would push their foreign cash reserve value up by 19 billion. Would the CBI think that it would be wise to dump such currency immediately because of the new value? No, they may take the new value into consideration by doing 1 of 2 things: Increasing their own domestic currency value against foreign currencies or putting more dinar into circulation. So, if that was the case, why would any other foreign central bank holding IQD do it any different?

A 2004 annual report for the Turkish Lira - had a line called revaluation on their data spreadsheet. This particular line, which was defined by their central bank was a year-end adjustment on investments to indicate a gain or loss. If the had a substantial gain, the central bank would have the liquidity to do as they please for the amount gained. Which may or may not lead to an increase of value of the domestic currency or simply expanding the money supply (whichever may help their own market more).

Keeping an open mind of numerous possibilities can be interesting.

• Upvote 2

Don't want to get in the middle of a discussion--

but here you go Keep

"IMF call for dollar alternative"

http://money.cnn.com...ollar/index.htm

Shocking New IMF Report: The U.S. Dollar Needs To Be Replaced As The World Reserve Currency And SDRs "Could Constitute An Embryo Of Global Currency"

http://theeconomicco...global-currency

"Enhancing International Monetary Stability—A Role for the SDR?"

http://www.imf.org/e...2011/010711.pdf

"The SDR as an International Reserve Asset: What Future?"

http://elsa.berkeley...DR_Obstfeld.pdf

Happy Easter everyone!

Thank you.....

Guess it was too hard for someone to speak on the own topic they brought up! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You know what your naive because the articles are screaming RV!! How can you not see that?? Are you so close minded that you cant see the CBI telling you they are about to make you filthy rich?!? laugh.giflaugh.gif

You would of come off better with your sarcasm if it seemed as if your attacked was fitting to my post. LMAO

I'm not trying to poke fun at you, just that your attempt of humor seemed as if you initially read my post wrong.

Their not screaming r/v, they're continually saying r/d with different logistics on how it will play out.... Their speculation on potential events spreads to others being more clueless. If I was an Iraqi, I wouldn't have a clue what was to happen, when it was to happen, and how it was to happen.

Here is a dumb example, Imagine your at work and the owner continually said they were going to replace the coke machine with a Pepsi machine in the break room. They've made this claim for months and potentially years, but it never happens. What is your mindset on that particular event and how it will play out? You start to think that all they do is "talk talk talk, and never make a move.." The speculation of the replacement in your own mind leads to the belief it'll never happen.

What that may mean to the people is that they're probably thinking it'll never happen.

Read it to the letter, whereas you ignored mine. You're lost in the sauce dude.

I'll throw ya bone. This goes well beyond what the CBI states and what they "state" is their money supply.

As I continue to say- get educated or in your case- not . I will tell you like you flippanlty tell leveryone else. Don' t be lazy and put the work in before you start spewing more stupid. I'm not going to do it for you.

Your choice.

Ok you can thank freckled fuzz for bringing some of those links forward (if thats what you are referring to) But Im just curious as to why you couldnt speak up on it when your trying to make such a big deal about.....

If you had read it then you wouldnt of asked me to address your question to me AGAIN...... laugh.gif

Iraq has SDRs already.....so what the hell is your point? laugh.gif Its included in thier reserves and is contributing already to the value of the dinar.....

State your case and your point because your doing a horrible job of it....i wonder if you really even have one... blink.gif

Lets see here....tell me what the SDR is gonna do for Iraq that its not already doing?

You would of come off better with your sarcasm if it seemed as if your attacked was fitting to my post. LMAO

I'm not trying to poke fun at you, just that your attempt of humor seemed as if you initially read my post wrong.

Their not screaming r/v, they're continually saying r/d with different logistics on how it will play out.... Their speculation on potential events spreads to others being more clueless. If I was an Iraqi, I wouldn't have a clue what was to happen, when it was to happen, and how it was to happen.

Here is a dumb example, Imagine your at work and the owner continually said they were going to replace the coke machine with a Pepsi machine in the break room. They've made this claim for months and potentially years, but it never happens. What is your mindset on that particular event and how it will play out? You start to think that all they do is "talk talk talk, and never make a move.." The speculation of the replacement in your own mind leads to the belief it'll never happen.

What that may mean to the people is that they're probably thinking it'll never happen.

laugh.giflaugh.gif No i read it right....just wanted to call you naive since you stated that both the rvers and loppers are naive as if your not a part of either group lol

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ok you can thank freckled fuzz for bringing some of those links forward (if thats what you are referring to) But Im just curious as to why you couldnt speak up on it when your trying to make such a big deal about.....

If you had read it then you wouldnt of asked me to address your question to me AGAIN...... laugh.gif

Iraq has SDRs already.....so what the hell is your point? laugh.gif Its included in thier reserves and is contributing already to the value of the dinar.....

State your case and your point because your doing a horrible job of it....i wonder if you really even have one... blink.gif

Lets see here....tell me what the SDR is gonna do for Iraq that its not already doing?

laugh.giflaugh.gif No i read it right....just wanted to call you naive since you stated that both the rvers and loppers are naive as if your not a part of either group lol

I made my point but that again sailed miles over your head. All currrencies are somehow weighted by SDR's- which are weighted accordng to the Fiat System. Those values will change like the IQD and all other currencies in the system- because the system itself is due to change.

THere is a ton of info in what I just stated. I suggest you start reading or continue being led around by the nose- like the other lemmings.

Now until you can speak intelligently on things you clearly have no clue about it would be advisable to stop making the proverbial a$$ out of yourself...........

Now we're done until you and your LOP buddies can get up to speed. My sense though, based on your collective and particular brand of willful stupid, it could be awhile....

have fun

You know, LOL and so forth...........

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 2

Hey Keep, props to you!

At first I thought you were a snot nosed punk, I was wrong. :tiphat:

Even though I don't quite agree with your point, I respect that you are arguing your point passionately and with substance ... and with out the sarcasm. :twothumbs:

(by the way, looks like the Ritalin is working now... ) ;)

As to the rest of the posters, you are making this debate into exactly what it should be, exposing thoughts, ideas and information so we can all learn.

Huzzah!

• Upvote 1

I made my point but that again sailed miles over your head. All currrencies are somehow weighted by SDR's- which are weighted accordng to the Fiat System. Those values will change like the IQD and all other currencies in the system- because the system itself is due to change.

THere is a ton of info in what I just stated. I suggest you start reading or continue being led around by the nose- like the other lemmings.

Now until you can speak intelligently on things you clearly have no clue about it would be advisable to stop making the proverbial a$ out of yourself...........

Now we're done until you and your LOP buddies can get up to speed. My sense though, based on your collective and particular brand of willful stupid, it could be awhile....

have fun

You know, LOL and so forth...........

No you havent made any point that isnt known yet......

I already know that Iraq holds SDRs in its possession and they are being used as part of the reserves to back the value.......but it doesnt change how much SDRs Iraq has.....

If you have something specific to state, in what will change as far as the SDRs and doing something its NOT ALREADY BEING DONE FOR IRAQ, then NOW is the time to speak....

This is what I mean, your just rambling on and on about something that doesnt change ANYTHING right now.....either make your point, or go back to your seat.....

The SDR is ALREADY being used to weight the value of the currency but you still have to have those SDRs in your possession......So unless Iraq has hundreds of billions of SDRs hiding somewhere, its really not gonna help their situation right now.....

You remind me of my girlfriend, flapping and flapping the jaws with nonsense to finally get to a point, talking for an hour before you finally state what your getting at lol.....it doesnt have to be so drawn out....GET TO YOUR POINT ALREADY.....your wasting time.....

So, lets get specific....how is this gonna change the current conditions?? Since your so knowledgeable on this topic this shouldnt be tough for you....

It still doesnt change the fact that the dinars value cant just be made up cause thats what they say it is.....and in Iraqs case, the value of the currency relies HEAVILY on its reserves backing it....thats the difference between a pegged currency, and a market driven currency....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem with that suggestion is he and the other lopsters , like their guru admirer counterparts are so naive, they cannot. Like all lemmings they believe everything they are told, or read without applying common sense and historical fact/precedent to the equation......

Typical slave mentality. Hard but true.

Sorry I find from experience over years in this the lopsters on average to be far smarter then the mindless go RV and cashin tomorrow bank screens are ticking $14.85 per dinar crowd.

I dont know if its going to lop or not and im no lopster but I do tend to find the more astute when I see them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I say let the pumpers and BS like this article flow like wine, it's helping me sell my dinar before the RD. :lol: Lopsters are great business for folks like Ty or Safe DInars because they ditch it faster than the poor rednecks can slowly build it up. Why do you think Ty changed his policy? One can only take so many retarded questions and nickel and dimers. Just saying, all these dealers are in hog heaven double dipping.

Edited by genevieve
  • Upvote 2

I already know that Iraq holds SDRs in its possession and they are being used as part of the reserves to back the value.......but it doesnt change how much SDRs Iraq has.....

If you have something specific to state, in what will change as far as the SDRs and doing something its NOT ALREADY BEING DONE FOR IRAQ, then NOW is the time to speak....

This is what I mean, your just rambling on and on about something that doesnt change ANYTHING right now.....either make your point, or go back to your seat.....

The SDR is ALREADY being used to weight the value of the currency but you still have to have those SDRs in your possession......So unless Iraq has hundreds of billions of SDRs hiding somewhere, its really not gonna help their situation right now.....

You remind me of my girlfriend, flapping and flapping the jaws with nonsense to finally get to a point, talking for an hour before you finally state what your getting at lol.....it doesnt have to be so drawn out....GET TO YOUR POINT ALREADY.....your wasting time.....

So, lets get specific....how is this gonna change the current conditions?? Since your so knowledgeable on this topic this shouldnt be tough for you....

It still doesnt change the fact that the dinars value cant just be made up cause thats what they say it is.....and in Iraqs case, the value of the currency relies HEAVILY on its reserves backing it....thats the difference between a pegged currency, and a market driven currency....

Sorry guys I just got off work and caught the end of the debate, but from what I'm reading you're not thinking it will rv at $14?

• Upvote 2

Typical. You flatly disregarded everything I stated only to seize on your shallow and ill informed argument. Get it straIght dude, you are not directing this argument on your whim Answer all of my questions then you might find the answers in yours- Maybe

You keepm, are the one "flapping", more like braying- as in a sheep. As far as your " girlfiriend" I find that hard to believe frankly- unless you are speaking of your dog- or sheep if you prefer.

Now, I've made several points which have gone over your head- yet again. That is my first point. The others are in my first post and here and there in the others. That is when I am not trifling with your goofy self.

The differences between pegged and mkt driven is a nuance frankly. It is not the entire basis for valuation. Not where fiat is concerned.

Get educated or continue being lost. Better still you and Sam I am can stroke each other and feel good about what you think is reality.

Maybe he is your girlfriend..........

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I say let the pumpers and BS like this article flow like wine, it's helping me sell my dinar before the RD. :lol: Lopsters are great business for folks like Ty or Safe DInars because they ditch it faster than the poor rednecks can slowly build it up. Why do you think Ty changed his policy? One can only take so many retarded questions and nickel and dimers. Just saying, all these dealers are in hog heaven double dipping.

so why are u still here? and posting....

• Upvote 2

Countries do trades with one another, and payment are sometimes made in the local currency, thus creating demand (market) for that currency.

Im sorry Zul, what I meant was "free floating".....of course you can create a demand for a currency, the CBI of course plays off this demand to balance the exchange rate....

Free floating I consider like the USD because its not a pegged currency, and the "world market" based on different factors determines its real value......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Depends on what you classify as a rv'er. $1 r/v, $3+ rv? etc. I don't see that as a logical possibility. I'm thinking smaller increments.

I.e., slow rise in value

Which is nothing that can be far-fetched.

So, I guess that doesn't classify me to either group.

:)

so why are u still here? and posting....

I think you read into that a little too much.

Pumpers help sell

Dumpers (loppers) help return

Could some people be agents so to speak working to help re-circulate a currency that has a high mark-up w/ a less than CBI rate value of return?

Talk about a wide spread!

Add into the mix of fear of how people are to scared to mail & sell their stash privately and the dealers buy it back at nearly 40% less than what they sold it for. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Who's profiting?

• Upvote 2

Typical. You flatly disregarded everything I stated only to seize on your shallow and ill informed argument. Get it straIght dude, you are not directing this argument on your whim Answer all of my questions then you might find the answers in yours- Maybe

You keepm, are the one "flapping", more like braying- as in a sheep. As far as your " girlfiriend" I find that hard to believe frankly- unless you are speaking of your dog- or sheep if you prefer.

Now, I've made several points which have gone over your head- yet again. That is my first point. The others are in my first post and here and there in the others. That is when I am not trifling with your goofy self.

The differences between pegged and mkt driven is a nuance frankly. It is not the entire basis for valuation. Not where fiat is concerned.

Get educated or continue being lost. Better still you and Sam I am can stroke each other and feel good about what you think is reality.

Maybe he is your girlfriend..........

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Your killing me here!!!

You havent come out directly and made any specific point yet!! LOL Thats what Im waiting on so dearly for!!!

You told me to get educated and if I knew about the direction the SDR's are going......I answered you wondering exactly what about them because its not new news that SDRs will be and are being used to back the value of a currency and keep things more stable.....the CBI is and has been already doing this.....they show this in their own assets of the CBI.....

So what was the point you were trying to make about the SDR's?

And then you started rambling about the USD, what its value was back in the 20's or something and how the USD is valued.....which I told you twice, you cannot compare the USD and how its valued, to the dinar.....they are two different currencies and their values are achieved differently!! All that nonsense you "asked" is irrelevant!

SO WHATS YOUR POINT?? laugh.gif

Depends on what you classify as a rv'er. $1 r/v, $3+ rv? etc. I don't see that as a logical possibility. I'm thinking smaller increments.

I.e., slow rise in value

Which is nothing that can be far-fetched.

So, I guess that doesn't classify me to either group.

:)

I think you read into that a little too much.

Pumpers help sell

Dumpers (loppers) help return

Could some people be agents so to speak working to help re-circulate a currency that has a high mark-up w/ a less than CBI rate value of return?

Talk about a wide spread!

Add into the mix of fear of how people are to scared to mail & sell their stash privately and the dealers buy it back at nearly 40% less than what they sold it for. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Who's profiting?

Are you still using the buyback code i gave you?? laugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I think he's working on his manifesto. ROFL! O, Wait I'm sure his point coming..eventually. :blink: (Wave that is.)

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I hope so! I mean there has to be a reason why he is talking all big and bad right?? Hes gotta have the inside scoop or something cause apparently im bout to get schooled!!!

Unless all the cheap shots and insults is cause he has reached his limits on this and really has nothing to say......thats usually the case.....

What was the code again? I think it was URF'D.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4