Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni

Sweetybird

The funniest part is that stuff like this really does make me look like a dinar expert!!! And thats bad!!!

WOW you real have a stick up you butt don't you. Kaperioni show how it will not LOP but all you can say is .067 cents per dinar. If you so sure it will lop that means you lose out than I will give you this chance to just take the lose & give me your dinar, I will take them off your hand at no charge to you. But if you decide to keep your dinar than you must agree its not going to lop. you can't have it both ways any more.

Some people have the ignorance stick up there but & will not change even when they are shown how wrong they are.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

In all seriousness katie think about this for a moment.....if one dinar equals .067 cents there would be an exchange rate of like 200 something to 1....

If that's supposed to be 6 cents, well then your talking an even closer rate to being on par with the dollar!

Please tell me the last time the dinar had an exchange rate even close to those numbers.....

But this was written last year right?? When was it again?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

It's funny how LOPers will never learn. No matter what is presented to them. This document is as close to the facts as we will ever get, yet these LOPer's discount it. HAH i say. If you look at not only who this guy is Dr. Bakri, but if you Google his name, you will see he has been hired by the CBI to educate the citizens at various meeting or what they call symposiums all over Iraq. As recently as just March, 2012. Now why in the world would his information not be accurate?

This is the real key, Kap for months has been posting chats about what he felt the plan was. And just yesterday this gets posted, but it was written almost a year ago (June 2011). So what does that tell us? It tells us that what Kap thought was happening is fact. This translation is the confirmation.

Kap has done us all a great favor, working hard to unearth this information. I personally am grateful. Free lap dance for Kap

Kap is straight up and right on. Even if the IQD RV's directly to one-to-one, there will still be die-hard LOPers rejecting reality and looking for some hidden LOP. I say, ignore them and move on. This article pretty well outlines what the intention of the CBI is, and what I suspect we will eventually see.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Why is it every post ends up being an argument??? But if you want to explore this "Kaperoni" article further, it's been posted twice more on here today with different titles by different people. I'm going to enjoy this beautiful Easter weekend. And without arguing... :)

• Upvote 2

And controversy continues in the pursuit of understanding the true meaning of lifting, raising, pushing, pulling, sliding and ultimately dropping those pesky zeros of IQD exchange rate. Is a monetary move or logistic number nightmare? SOON we will have the answers that have eluded us for years. ;)

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2

My goodness Keep. You really touched on some nerves today bro. I think you should win the most negs in a day award here in DV land. The only problem is that I'm not sure what your prize should be. A lopster cage maybe? And you say? :lol:

I'm just playing with you dude. Congratulations on the birth your child. Babies are awesome! :D

• Upvote 2

WOW you real have a stick up you butt don't you. Kaperioni show how it will not LOP but all you can say is .067 cents per dinar. If you so sure it will lop that means you lose out than I will give you this chance to just take the lose & give me your dinar, I will take them off your hand at no charge to you. But if you decide to keep your dinar than you must agree its not going to lop. you can't have it both ways any more.

Some people have the ignorance stick up there but & will not change even when they are shown how wrong they are.

LOL

Who is saying its gonna lop?? laugh.gif

I was pointing out the inconsistent statements in this "document"

Katie is saying this is the closest thing to fact we have but yet this very important person doesnt even know the value of the dinar? blink.gif On top of that,

He starts off talking about a redenomination, but then says the old dinar will now buy 1000 packs of cigs which would not happen if they redenominate......

This "document" doesnt add up at all.....

There is no stick, just tired of people twisting around what the CBI is actually saying to be something we want......

My goodness Keep. You really touched on some nerves today bro. I think you should win the most negs in a day award here in DV land. The only problem is that I'm not sure what your prize should be. A lopster cage maybe? And you say? :lol:

I'm just playing with you dude. Congratulations on the birth your child. Babies are awesome! :D

laugh.gif thanks my dude!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

The statement discusses the CURRENT value of the Dinar to the Dollar PRE-RV. What is unbelievably positive about this article is the term "lifting of the zeros" is FINALLY defined as an exchange rate increase and not a redenomination/lop.

It never, ever, ever, never meant lop. Never, that was merely people twisting it the way they wanted, because they can't wrap theirinds around the difference between quantity of money versus purchasing power.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

LOL

Katie is saying this is the closest thing to fact we have but yet this very important person doesnt even know the value of the dinar? blink.gif On top of that,

He starts off talking about a redenomination, but then says the old dinar will now buy 1000 packs of cigs which would not happen if they redenominate......

There is no stick, just tired of people twisting around what the CBI is actually saying to be something we want......

Actually you've essentially stated and inferred it's going to LOP except when you are called to task. Anything else you say to the contrary- if you do not admit that from this point is a lie. Period. It could LOP then again, there is a likelihood it won't.

You keepm, and some of the other LOP clowns always state "what the CBI says......." Or conjecture according to what the "money supply" is?

My question is, do you have any clue just how stupid and naive that really is? For contrast, tell me about the "exact"- if there is such a thing......money supply for the USD vs it's true value. Here's a hint- good luck with that........ The books are cooked. Oh and don't even start with the failed argument about the differential in the size of the economy. While that is a logical point of reference it is not even a valid argument of exactly how the Fiat Currency scheme is played.Especially considering the direction of where htat syhstem will be headed in the next 3-5 years.

First ask yourself this question: What is the actual value of our dollar presently vs it's historical value from say 1913 to the present? Or more specifically what is the actual value differential?

You and some of your friends can.........." LOL " in spite all you wish but in the end you all are at least as naive on the real "state of the state" as the folks who believe your counterpart guru clowns. The reality is, you and the gurus are all in the same league , just on different sides of the paradigm.

I would suggest reading books like:

The Unseen Hand

The creature from Jeckyl Island

Then review Confessions of an Economic Hitman

Federal Reserve Act of 1913

When you are done with that task tell me what the IMF plan is regarding the SDR, regional SDR and how they plan to weight it's value in copntrast to the current fiat system shall be. THen we'll talk.

Finally while the fate of the dinar is uncertain, the fate of the Euro, USD and Yuan are not. All of them however are based upon the fiat system and at the whim of their government despite what the IMG or BIS or WB says to the contrary. Those are the facts. I'll wait for you to refute them otherwise.......

Good luck and.............LOL

don't get all butt hurt now......... :D

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

LOL

Welcome Keep. Btw I'm not a dude I'm a chick. Be well and drop your LOP theory. Your so caught up in your opinion. You really should consider the other side of this investment. Peace!

• Upvote 3

Welcome Keep. Btw I'm not a dude I'm a chick. Be well and drop your LOP theory. Your so caught up in your opinion. You really should consider the other side of this investment. Peace!

The problem with that suggestion is he and the other lopsters , like their guru admirer counterparts are so naive, they cannot. Like all lemmings they believe everything they are told, or read without applying common sense and historical fact/precedent to the equation......

Typical slave mentality. Hard but true.

• Upvote 4

Actually you've essentially stated and inferred it's going to LOP except when you are called to task. Anything else you say to the contrary- if you do not admit that from this point is a lie. Period. It could LOP then again, there is a likelihood it won't.

You keepm, and some of the other LOP clowns always state "what the CBI says......." Or conjecture according to what the "money supply" is?

My question is, do you have any clue just how stupid and naive that really is? For contrast, tell me about the "exact"- if there is such a thing......money supply for the USD vs it's true value. Here's a hint- good luck with that........ The books are cooked. Oh and don't even start with the failed argument about the differential in the size of the economy. While that is a logical point of reference it is not even a valid argument of exactly how the Fiat Currency scheme is played.Especially considering the direction of where htat syhstem will be headed in the next 3-5 years.

First ask yourself this question: What is the actual value of our dollar presently vs it's historical value from say 1913 to the present? Or more specifically what is the actual value differential?

You and some of your friends can.........." LOL " in spite all you wish but in the end you all are at least as naive on the real "state of the state" as the folks who believe your counterpart guru clowns. The reality is, you and the gurus are all in the same league , just on different sides of the paradigm.

I would suggest reading books like:

The Unseen Hand

The creature from Jeckyl Island

Then review Confessions of an Economic Hitman

Federal Reserve Act of 1913

When you are done with that task tell me what the IMF plan is regarding the SDR, regional SDR and how they plan to weight it's value in copntrast to the current fiat system shall be. THen we'll talk.

Finally while the fate of the dinar is uncertain, the fate of the Euro, USD and Yuan are not. All of them however are based upon the fiat system and at the whim of their government despite what the IMG or BIS or WB says to the contrary. Those are the facts. I'll wait for you to refute them otherwise.......

Good luck and.............LOL

don't get all butt hurt now......... :D

You really have no clue do you?? I feel like a broken record with people that are so quick to assume and dont take the time to properly understand the words that I say.....

Here goes again so you understand.....write this on a sticky note and put it on your computer so you remember next time ok?? Does is look like Iraq will lop?? Yes....simply because thats all they have been talking about, and all the availible information we have falls in line with it.....Do they have to lop? No......they do have other options but none seem to be up for exploration at this time......Can they RV? Sure.....I still have my dinar because Im holding on to a little bit of hope that they will try to let the dinar appreciate slowly over time.....but you would know this if you really knew where I was coming from......

You cant compare the US to Iraq....they have two different currencies.....one is a market driven, the other is pegged.....when you have a pegged currency you cant just create money out of thin air and declare a value.....thats what Saddam did and look where that got them.....The dinar was pegged then too....there is no difference now....

The USD is backed purely by the faith in it......the dinar doesnt work that way....So all that nonsense is really irrelevant.....

Why dont you drop a link on this new SDR plan and we will continue our conversation......

The problem with that suggestion is he and the other lopsters , like their guru admirer counterparts are so naive, they cannot. Like all lemmings they believe everything they are told, or read without applying common sense and historical fact/precedent to the equation......

Are you kidding?? Thats what most "lopsters" base everything on.....by applying common sense and historical facts.....thats what backs the CBI stating they are going to lop....where the hell have you been?

Its common sense that tells you Iraq cannot back the dinar anywhere near a dollar right now if they do have trillions in circulation.....

Did you ride the shortbus to school in the morning?

laugh.gif Ooopss! Im sorry! Did you tell me your gender before??

Believe me, Ive been all over both sides of this investment....where do you think I started?

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

You really have no clue do you?? I feel like a broken record with people that are so quick to assume and dont take the time to properly understand the words that I say.....

Here goes again so you understand.....write this on a sticky note and put it on your computer so you remember next time ok?? Does is look like Iraq will lop?? Yes....simply because thats all they have been talking about, and all the availible information we have falls in line with it.....Do they have to lop? No......they do have other options but none seem to be up for exploration at this time......Can they RV? Sure.....I still have my dinar because Im holding on to a little bit of hope that they will try to let the dinar appreciate slowly over time.....but you would know this if you really knew where I was coming from......

You cant compare the US to Iraq....they have two different currencies.....one is a market driven, the other is pegged.....when you have a pegged currency you cant just create money out of thin air and declare a value.....thats what Saddam did and look where that got them.....The dinar was pegged then too....there is no difference now....

The USD is backed purely by the faith in it......the dinar doesnt work that way....So all that nonsense is really irrelevant.....

Why dont you drop a link on this new SDR plan and we will continue our conversation......

Whatever they are planning to do with the SDR's its not anything thats gonna help them right now.....

Are you kidding?? Thats what most "lopsters" base everything on.....by applying common sense and historical facts.....thats what backs the CBI stating they are going to lop....where the hell have you been?

Its common sense that tells you Iraq cannot back the dinar anywhere near a dollar right now if they do have trillions in circulation.....

Did you ride the shortbus to school in the morning?

No dude, it is you who has no clue. Tattoo this on your face so when you look admiringly in the mirror, it is a hard reminder of just how stupid your theory and naive your purvue really is....

Do you really think Iraq is going to tell us and the rest of the world exactly what they will do?

Secondly,

When does any government do "exactly" as they say they will do?

In answer to your last question which is born of depsration I will answer thusly......:

I have been in the real world, unlike yourself and your patently naive counterparts.

I would try and see things your way, but I simply can't stick my head that far up my backside.

Keep being simple minded dude, it suits ya........

PS: I see you disregarded my recommendations on real world education. Which is typical of a self absorbed idealogue. When I say history I mean real history starting with Fiat Currency in it's genesis. Not revisionist history.

Til then keepm it stupid......I guess

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

No dude, it is you who has no clue. Tattoo this on your face so when you look admiringly in the mirror, it is a hard reminder of just how stupid your theory and naive your purvue really is....

Do you really think Iraq is going to tell us and the rest of the world exactly what they will do?

Secondly,

When does any government do "exactly" as they say they will do?

In answer to your last question which is born of depsration I will answer thusly......:

I have been in the real world, unlike yourself and your patently naive counterparts.

I would try and see things your way, but I simply can't stick my head that far up my backside.

Keep being simple minded dude, it suits ya........

laugh.gif Who is the one getting butt hurt now???

You cant even refute anything i just said so you revert to cheap little insults and try to change the subject?? And then you just completely drop the whole SDR topic that you so purposely made a big deal about laugh.gif Wow.......tough guy.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Pretty confused that what are you really doing on this forum, keepm? You have been here for two years and anything negative gets your ear and anything positive you wish to shoot down on the spot...

What is your motivation to be here? If you do not think you will money with your dinars (if you have any in the first place), why don´t you just sell them and get on with your life?

• Upvote 3

Why is it every post ends up being an argument???

Because the lopsters are out... and they can be mighty crabby! laugh.gifwink.gif Looks like someone is out to paint the town red.. and I was gone all day and missed the party! rolleyes.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Keepm, I am blinded by all the red marks you are receiving in this thread. Do you need a lopsters time out and confined to the lopsters section? :lol:

play nice! Decent debate going on so far in this thread keep it going

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I dont wanna go to time out!!! angry.gif Hahaha the steamer is set waaaaayyyy too hot for me!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Keepm, I am blinded by all the red marks you are receiving in this thread. Do you need a lopsters time out and confined to the lopsters section? :lol:

The last time I was in solitary confinement with bars... blink.gif... was when I was a baby in my crib!rolleyes.gif ... ohhhh.. but according to my avatar, that might of been last week! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I dont wanna go to time out!!! angry.gif Hahaha the steamer is set waaaaayyyy too hot for me!! laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The last time I was in solitary confinement with bars... blink.gif... was when I was a baby in my crib!rolleyes.gif ... ohhhh.. but according to my avatar, that might of been last week! wink.gif

:lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

laugh.gif Who is the one getting butt hurt now???

You cant even refute anything i just said so you revert to cheap little insults and try to change the subject?? And then you just completely drop the whole SDR topic that you so purposely made a big deal about laugh.gif Wow.......tough guy.....

You- .........are the one that is butt hurt.

THe ladder goes both ways here dude. You conveneinetly sidestepped everything I stated in my first post directed to you. Most likely because it sailed miles over your head and proceeded onto your weaker argument.

This is quid pro quo(hint:look it up) not the disjointed attack born on articles and what the cbi says according to your weak and woefully uninformed perspective. Answer my questions first then we'll get to yours. Hope you can read fast.

You would know about "cheap insults" because you disense with them on almost every post. You called the tune, now you are going to dance to it. Or continue being naive........and butt hurt.

The SDR is valid and so is the Fiat ponzi scheme.

Get educated or stay stupid. You choose

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm simply trying to inspire Keep to think outside of the box that his brain trapped in. He appears to be a really smart guy that chooses to ignore the obvious relating this investment.

You- .........are the one that is butt hurt.

THe ladder goes both ways here dude. You conveneinetly sidestepped everything I stated in my first post directed to you. Most likely because it sailed miles over your head and proceeded onto your weaker argument.

This is quid pro quo(hint:look it up) not the disjointed attack born on articles and what the cbi says according to your weak and woefully uninformed perspective. Answer my questions first then we'll get to yours. Hope you can read fast.

You would know about "cheap insults" because you disense with them on almost every post. You called the tune, now you are going to dance to it. Or continue being naive........and butt hurt.

The SDR is valid and so is the Fiat ponzi scheme.

Get educated or stay stupid. You choose

You didnt even read my post did you!!! Come on now....we cant have a conversation if you dont read first!!! This should be fairly simple..... I told you exactly what was up with your whole US/fiat currency/Iraq can just print and value whatever they want spill.....LOL

Ill break it down for you again......you cannot compare a market driven currency and a pegged currency to what parameters they have to operate in....they are valued in two different ways!!! Thats why all that nonsense is irrelevant....please dont make me repeat myself.....

I asked you to share this info on the supposed SDR change so we can break it down together but your slacking....lets go.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find it entertaining that the media articles are so over analyzed. The team LOP and team Go RV are both being naive in my opinion.

1. The CBI is never going to publicly state that they're going to raise the value of their own currency substantially. These articles will continue to exist until some sort of real action takes place. Which basically leaves us to speculating on other factors or waiting.

2. Is the media always right? Are even quoted statements from officials mean it "will" happen? No... They've been spouting the r/d process for weeks, months, and basically years. Have we seen it happen? No. Have see seen an official document released? No. Have we seen them go further into explaining how it will work? Not really, because we have see different information presented to us.

Different information? Well, an example of that would be the variance of what they state will be the duration of exchange. We have seen that time period vary. We have heard soon, in the coming days, and so forth and no action has taken place.

When they start going into further details where for example they mention different currency codes and how they'll each be traded differently and so forth, I'll than become concerned the outcome may not be so favorable. Until than, I speculate and educate myself in other areas.

• Upvote 3

I find it entertaining that the media articles are so over analyzed. The team LOP and team Go RV are both being naive in my opinion.

1. The CBI is never going to publicly state that they're going to raise the value of their own currency substantially. These articles will continue to exist until some sort of real action takes place. Which basically leaves us to speculating on other factors or waiting.

2. Is the media always right? Are even quoted statements from officials mean it "will" happen? No... They've been spouting the r/d process for weeks, months, and basically years. Have we seen it happen? No. Have see seen an official document released? No. Have we seen them go further into explaining how it will work? Not really, because we have see different information presented to us.

Different information? Well, an example of that would be the variance of what they state will be the duration of exchange. We have seen that time period vary. We have heard soon, in the coming days, and so forth and no action has taken place.

When they start going into further details where for example they mention different currency codes and how they'll each be traded differently and so forth, I'll than become concerned the outcome may not be so favorable. Until than, I speculate and educate myself in other areas.

You know what your naive because the articles are screaming RV!! How can you not see that?? Are you so close minded that you cant see the CBI telling you they are about to make you filthy rich?!? laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3