Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni

Sweetybird

Yes pepperoni, we all know how redenominations work.....except you are confused about the old dinar being able to buy 1000 new packs of cigs at 1 dinar each......but other then that you are doing better laugh.gif

OIL CHANGE ON RACK 2!!!! :lol: So Says...............DayTrader

• Upvote 14

Did you actually "read" the article? Who was the author?

A. M. D. Jawad Kazem al-Bakri.

Next time take your Ritalin before you read.....

It really doesnt even matter....cause this is the same kind of garbage that would come from kaps mouth too.... laugh.gif

Guess I assumed that because of the title of this thread, that Kap was passing this off as coming from his "arabic translator" which happens to be the only one who really knows what deleting the zeros means cause apparently Shabs is wrong on what it is.....

So sorry shabibidudette for offending you! laugh.gif

"That condition has made the dinar safe at one dinar equals .067 cents to one dinar which actually gives the impression of the reduction of the purchasing power of the IQD against the dollar recently."

Really?? LOL

One dinar equals .067 cents to one dinar?? laugh.gif

Come on!! Hahahaha what the hell are you talking about?

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 93

Iraqs definition for lift, is not delete. If you look at all the articles in reference to "lift" from Iraq as it pertains to meetings and such, you would see they are not saying, delete the meetings, or cancel the meetings, they refer to moving up the meetings. So in this article it seems clear to me the lifting of zero's is what he states in this article.

Having said that, one cannot poo poo this article as nonsense, anymore than if it were an article declaring an RD.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Iraqs definition for lift, is not delete. If you look at all the articles in reference to "lift" from Iraq as it pertains to meetings and such, you would see they are not saying, delete the meetings, or cancel the meetings, they refer to moving up the meetings. So in this article it seems clear to me the lifting of zero's is what he states in this article.

Having said that, one cannot poo poo this article as nonsense, anymore than if it were an article declaring an RD.

No poo poo ziggy meister :lol:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

It's funny how LOPers will never learn. No matter what is presented to them. This document is as close to the facts as we will ever get, yet these LOPer's discount it. HAH i say. If you look at not only who this guy is Dr. Bakri, but if you Google his name, you will see he has been hired by the CBI to educate the citizens at various meeting or what they call symposiums all over Iraq. As recently as just March, 2012. Now why in the world would his information not be accurate?

This is the real key, Kap for months has been posting chats about what he felt the plan was. And just yesterday this gets posted, but it was written almost a year ago (June 2011). So what does that tell us? It tells us that what Kap thought was happening is fact. This translation is the confirmation.

Kap has done us all a great favor, working hard to unearth this information. I personally am grateful. Free lap dance for Kap

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

It's funny how LOPers will never learn. No matter what is presented to them. This document is as close to the facts as we will ever get, yet these LOPer's discount it. HAH i say. If you look at not only who this guy is Dr. Bakri, but if you Google his name, you will see he has been hired by the CBI to educate the citizens at various meeting or what they call symposiums all over Iraq. As recently as just March, 2012. Now why in the world would his information not be accurate?

This is the real key, Kap for months has been posting chats about what he felt the plan was. And just yesterday this gets posted, but it was written almost a year ago (June 2011). So what does that tell us? It tells us that what Kap thought was happening is fact. This translation is the confirmation.

Kap has done us all a great favor, working hard to unearth this information. I personally am grateful. Free lap dance for Kap

OMG you are soooo right!! Kap works his butt off to let us all know that the CBI is laying out exactly how they are going to RV for us!! I really appreciate him educating us on how this really works! Without him I would be very very lost!!!

The rest of the world needs to wake up and heed his words cause they are ALL wrong about what the CBI is saying they are gonna do!!

Hope I have time to buy some more dinar!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! laugh.gif

He discounts himself.....how much does he really know if he doesnt even know the value of the dinar? ("That condition has made the dinar safe at one dinar equals .067 cents to one dinar " ) blink.gif But yet these are the facts right? And you are so glad he is educating you? Wow.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 72

Funny how Keep is bustin Kap's balls for what the Economist said. He also said 'for example' which means just that. I am not good in math, but .067 cents per dinar seems accurate back last year?

.067 cents per dinar? laugh.gif You wanna double check that?

Its been 1170 for the past three years, recently at 1166 and before all that it was even worse.....

Where did you go to school?? Just curious.....

This Keep works hard to be king Toolbox of the Loper's.

Is it just easier to classify someone as a lopper when they dont go along with whats being said??? blink.gif

Is that how it works?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 61

This article is speaking of a LOP! How do you read anything else out of this is beyond me. Are we to the point here that all we can handle is what tickles the ears. C'mon folks. My hope is they revalue and then redominate but this article is talking about the LOP. Afterwards they can raise the value to help build confidence in the dinar. This is why we didn't see it happen for the summit. They had nothing to brag about by doing this for the summit. The people in positions like Maliki, Shabibi, Allawi are not stupid, they have had some of the best education you can imagine. Hopefully I'm wrong but what I get out of this article says LOP, when they use countries that have done this in the past as examples show me one country that revalued prior to lopping the zeroes, I don't believe that has happened. Now does that mean what this man has to say is set in concrete, no. Are they going to come right out and announce to the world they are going to RV prior to redenominating, once again no. That is my hope, they aren't telling us everything. Hopefully Adam's info is correct, I'll take $0.03 over a lop and redenomination all day everyday!

Have a wonderful Easter!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Did you actually "read" the article? Who was the author?

A. M. D. Jawad Kazem al-Bakri.

Next time take your Ritalin before you read.....

Oh Come On Shabbadude... Give the Dinar Expert(Auto Mechanic) a Break! LOL :lol:

OIL CHANGE ON RACK 2!!!! :lol: So Says...............DayTrader

LOL!:lol:

.067 cents per dinar? laugh.gif You wanna double check that?

Its been 1170 for the past three years, recently at 1166 and before all that it was even worse.....

Where did you go to school?? Just curious.....

Is it just easier to classify someone as a lopper when they dont go along with whats being said??? blink.gif

Is that how it works?

Keep, you are talking exchange rate, and the Dr. Bakri is talking in monetary value (cents). They are not the same. You look stupid posting this when you don't understand. Remove two zeros. I knew this and i don't even get math very well.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Keep, you are talking exchange rate, and the Dr. Bakri is talking in monetary value (cents). They are not the same. You look stupid posting this when you don't understand. Remove two zeros. I knew this and i don't even get math very well.

Thats not even its monetary value!!! laugh.gif What arent you getting??

The piece is talking about removing three zeros, not two....where are you getting two from?? The guy is talking about three zeros but now you say he is talking about two zeros??? Which one is it? laugh.gif

You see how silly this "document" is?? Now your just making up and throwing stuff in there along the way to try and make some kind of point.....its not working very well!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10