Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq announces its intention to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister at a press conference today

yota691

Iraq announces its intention to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister at a press conference today

4.7.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

BAGHDAD - The Euphrates News has learned {Euphrates News} that the coalition in Iraq will be held today held a press conference about the tense political situation last in the country, especially between the Kurdistan Alliance and the rule of law and the Iraqi rule of law. A source familiar with from within the coalition in Iraq, told {Euphrates News} today that "the existing Iraq will explain what happened at the Summit and what happened between Arab countries and the government. " The source pointed out that "this conference will give an answer officially about the positions of the recent Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki," in addition to "no-confidence with him and the nomination of a substitute for it." he added, "The conference will be held at one in the afternoon at the headquarters of the National Accord Movement, located in Olive Street in Baghdad. "

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=50790#ixzz1rMAFwFWq :lol:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 5

yeahhhhh!!!!!! kind of thought this was about too hit the fans ,,, they need a bi-partisian leader who isn`t tied too either group of tribes ,,, if the word of street closers are right ,,,maliki is going too throw down a big fight ,,, and the arab spring for iraq will take off ,,,,, { it will either over throw maliki and get another guy in office ,,and all the crap we just went through ,,we get too do alll over again ,,take another two years too get the dinar too r.v. or maliki will finally break under pressure and get the r.v. now and pass the erbil agreement spending and also share the govermential postions as promissed ...... :angry: yea

• Upvote 1

Could this possibly be the reason for the fortified square? This happening after the trip to the white house, and the discussions with President Obama. Which I think is good news for us as Investors. Possibly Obama wants the RV so he can help pay the debt down and stimulate the economy before the election. Let's ask the church lady? Could it be? Hmm...let me see... Hmmm?....You be the judge...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"the existing Iraq will explain what happened at the Summit and what happened between Arab countries and the government. " The source pointed out that "this conference will give an answer officially about the positions of the recent Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki,"

NO COMMENT.

"the existing Iraq will explain what happened at the Summit and what happened between Arab countries and the government. " The source pointed out that "this conference will give an answer officially about the positions of the recent Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki,"

NO COMMENT.

Come on uncirculd!! Put it out on paper, I no you got it in ya!! :lol:

Come on uncirculd!! Put it out on paper, I no you got it in ya!! :lol:

Yota691, honestly I am worried. Not for our investment but for the people. If Maliki knows what they are up to he has 2 choices. Resist or give in. If he resist I expect for more bombings and attempts on lives. I know these folks are new at this democracy thing, but Maliki is deliberately collecting himself and his family members a little empire. And if he feels threatened in any way he becomes a very bad. These articles have been on here. I wonder if everyone is reading them. The worst they could call Allawi is a cry baby. Dang, he's on our side. But look at what you can call Maliki. The Devil, he has secret prisons, has been caught stealing money from the budget, he has allowed Iran to steal oil and then tries to blame the kurds. I am just glad they are finally going for the no confidence. But if they let him stay I expect half of his opposition folks to be dead by next elections. It's just sad. I keep saying they are taking notes and God I hope so.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2

Yota691, honestly I am worried. Not for our investment but for the people. If Maliki knows what they are up to he has 2 choices. Resist or give in. If he resist I expect for more bombings and attempts on lives. I know these folks are new at this democracy thing, but Maliki is deliberately collecting himself and his family members a little empire. And if he feels threatened in any way he becomes a very bad. These articles have been on here. I wonder if everyone is reading them. The worst they could call Allawi is a cry baby. Dang, he's on our side. But look at what you can call Maliki. The Devil, he has secret prisons, has been caught stealing money from the budget, he has allowed Iran to steal oil and then tries to blame the kurds. I am just glad they are finally going for the no confidence. But if they let him stay I expect half of his opposition folks to be dead by next elections. It's just sad. I keep saying they are taking notes and God I hope so.

Saddam Hussein thought the same way till they stretched his neck......If they want him gone it won't be a problem making him disappear..IMO

• Upvote 1

Saddam Hussein thought the same way till they stretched his neck......If they want him gone it won't be a problem making him disappear..IMO

Malaki should remember that point because he was there when old Saddam hit the knot at the end of that rope. Dear Mr. Malaki you might want to get it together quickly or the next sound you hear may be a short one. Your new name will be O I Sheeetmydrawrs !!!! Just sayin..... ;)

i understand you point and concern completely uncirculd but disagree (respectfully) on this one. maliki's time has run its course. he has no options or choices. the united states has already made it clear that no dictator will rule iraq. the united states was the winner of the war and the loser must pay the bills (i wont go into the commercial affairs of war here). maliki is trying not to pay the bills and it aint gonna happen. the power play we are seeing now is that the kurds have shut off the oil. they have shut off the money. there are too many people not getting paid now in high positions and maliki's political posture is the cause. this man has put himself in a terrible position. i expect to see a vote of no confidence soon. i expect to see us get $0.86 as shabibi performs a mini-revaluation of the currency, enough at least for the kurds to open the budget and pay their oil bills. the kurds aint going nowhere but maliki is. i wouldn't even be surprised is he gets arrested after being removed from office.

we are in a good place right now in our investment. after maliki received that phone call from obama, i knew what was up. strap your dinar down my friends cuz we bout to get paid.

• Upvote 8

i understand you point and concern completely uncirculd but disagree (respectfully) on this one. maliki's time has run its course. he has no options or choices. the united states has already made it clear that no dictator will rule iraq. the united states was the winner of the war and the loser must pay the bills (i wont go into the commercial affairs of war here). maliki is trying not to pay the bills and it aint gonna happen. the power play we are seeing now is that the kurds have shut off the oil. they have shut off the money. there are too many people not getting paid now in high positions and maliki's political posture is the cause. this man has put himself in a terrible position. i expect to see a vote of no confidence soon. i expect to see us get $0.86 as shabibi performs a mini-revaluation of the currency, enough at least for the kurds to open the budget and pay their oil bills. the kurds aint going nowhere but maliki is. i wouldn't even be surprised is he gets arrested after being removed from office.

we are in a good place right now in our investment. after maliki received that phone call from obama, i knew what was up. strap your dinar down my friends cuz we bout to get paid.

i completely agree this is what we needed and what i am being told as well :) Maliki is in a sh** or get off the pot spot now and its coming from the chief!!!!!!

i completely agree this is what we needed and what i am being told as well :) Maliki is in a sh** or get off the pot spot now and its coming from the chief!!!!!!

you need to understand the culture, they're very prideful people and with Maliki's ties to Iran this is not good. you don't tell them what to do. maybe the iraqi's will handle business with him but look at what they put up with saddam. maliki figured it out a little over a year ago that the cbi was controlled by foreigners and he don't like it. he more than likely hopes this all goes away, which it won't. my 2ç.

you need to understand the culture, they're very prideful people and with Maliki's ties to Iran this is not good. you don't tell them what to do. maybe the iraqi's will handle business with him but look at what they put up with saddam. maliki figured it out a little over a year ago that the cbi was controlled by foreigners and he don't like it. he more than likely hopes this all goes away, which it won't. my 2ç.

willy my friend the powers that be have mastered this game. if you've never read this book, you should.

prideful or not, maliki is not going to win. had they won the war it would be a different story but they lost so they pay.

Yah, buddy. Get this idiot out of there. I bet they give him two options. He can stay and be a powerless politician, or he can go and completely vanish. There, most likely, is a third. That would require a burial site. This dude is going down. Option number two causes less problems for everyone. I bet he picks that one. :rolleyes:

I am all for Maliki going quietly. I just don't see him doing that. He has been living high with money and power. And he appears to enjoy it. I do worry what happens. If he doesn't go out in handcuffs then we know Iraq is in trouble. This man has had too much time to drum up more terrorist for his dictator cause.

• Upvote 1

I personally do not believe this is going to go well as Maliki has already laid the ground work to prevent it.

From K98night:

Posted Yesterday, 05:38 AM

Security forces closed the roads leading to Baghdad's major squares .

06/04/2012 10:58:00

Baghdad/ NINA /--Thousands of people in Baghdad surprised on Friday as facing a re-cut off of the roads, alleys and tunnels leading to Tahrir Square the most crowded and almost the biggest square in central Baghdad as wll as roads leading to other major squares and intersections , So preventing the movement of vehicles and pedestrians, amid heavy redeployment of security forces in Baghdad in generally.

Citizens expressed their complains and annoys as NINA correspondent met a number of them of the measures, which reminded them of the semi paralysis situation that struck Baghdad during the Arab summit a week ago

Baghdad Operations Command announced as said a new security strategy and prepared plans to be implemented soon. / End

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKKLHE

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/112859-security-forces-closed-the-roads-leading-to-baghdads-major-squares/#ixzz1rPuRKcBM

He will probably claim the meeting is unconstitional and not biding on him.

I really hope I'm wrong.