Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV? All the Gurus say it's done.

Luigi1

I've been on this ride for 7 yrs now. When I started the only place to get info was the IIF back then. All these so called GURUS give there info on what they are hearing..... and we should read and go your way and try to find you own info.... People should not complain and cry like they do here on dinarvets... No one, not one brings any info on this site, why did you even buy this currency... You don't go out and find out for yourself's you always talk about everybodys info on the web sites.. Years back when this site started I thought the babys on this site would grow-up someday.. well that didn't happen... I look on this site now and think that these people are going to have alot of money some day and will act like this.... Thats why I buy guns... I worry about People like you guys not the thugs out there... What a sham your lives have been.. I feel sorry for you and your familys when you have real money in the bank..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

They are now cashing in, HI, according to OOM. No rates given, just cashing in.

I don't know of anyone in HI to varify for me. Maybe someone knows of friends or relatives in HI that can varify.

I live in Hawaii and haven't heard any rumors about people cashing in at Bank of Hawaii. Furthermore, if Bank of Hawaii was even accepting Dinar, I would know about it from one of my other friends who live here and are into this investment. To my knowledge, there is no Hawaii bank that is currently accepting Dinars. I hope that changes after the RV, but that's been my experience for now.

Happy Easter to all!

• Upvote 2

I live in Hawaii and haven't heard any rumors about people cashing in at Bank of Hawaii. Furthermore, if Bank of Hawaii was even accepting Dinar, I would know about it from one of my other friends who live here and are into this investment. To my knowledge, there is no Hawaii bank that is currently accepting Dinars. I hope that changes after the RV, but that's been my experience for now.

Happy Easter to all!

Thank you HI for the confirmation we been waiting for. This varifies it.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1

It's easy, find out when he started posting and just count the days, 2 years = 2 x 365= 730, 3 years 3 x 365 =1095 + 1 day leap year = 1096 times

Don't waste your time with these clowns, what's different in Hawaii ?

They wear grass skirts!

Don't waste your time with these clowns, what's different in Hawaii ?

End Quote

That ( I'd guess) since there's great weather and temperature most of the time.... People are generally more relaxed and they are able to take the shaft more lightly.

I live in Hawaii, and yes you're right, great weather most of the time! People seem to be more relaxed out here as well, we have that good good feel good vibe! tongue.gif

As far as banks go, we are behind all of the mainland so we would actually be "cashing in" after everybody from California to New York.

California is 3 hours ahead of us and New York is 6 hours ahead...

Happy Easter to all!

Aloha WineGuy,

Just a heads up, Pacific Rim Bank deals with Dinars, well at least they use to. Haven't checked in a while.

• Upvote 2

What about this post I just happened across......

4-8-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 WELLS FARGO JUST RECEIVED NOTIFICATION OF REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR. Now, go and have a happy easter!

:lol:

I'll be beating on the doors of my branch WF bank one hr before they open come Monday morn. You can bank on that.

• Upvote 1

I live in Hawaii, and yes you're right, great weather most of the time! People seem to be more relaxed out here as well, we have that good good feel good vibe! tongue.gif

As far as banks go, we are behind all of the mainland so we would actually be "cashing in" after everybody from California to New York.

California is 3 hours ahead of us and New York is 6 hours ahead...

Aloha WineGuy,

Just a heads up, Pacific Rim Bank deals with Dinars, well at least they use to. Haven't checked in a while.

20M....I'd love to visit one day........With some Luck, maybe.....