Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

:unsure::P:):lol:

OKIEOILMAN:

O.K----IT TOOK AWHILE BUT HERE IS THE LATEST INTEL REPORTED BY IMPECCABLE SOURCES--THE R/V DID OCCUR AND IT ENCOMPASSED 11 COUNTRIES OF WHICH THE IQD AND VND WAS 2 OF THEM. THEY RAN TESTS INDIVIDUALLY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WAS SUCCESSFUL. THERE IS STILL A VERY STRONG POSSIBILITY (KNOW WHAT THE WORD POSSIBILITY MEANS??) THAT IT WILL BE RELEASED WHEN THE HAWAII BANKS OPEN TODAY.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

PLEASE give me a break, IQD and DONG, wonder what the other 9 were ? Hmmmmmmm B.S. all the way IMO , I think pieces of mirrors and shiny beads are going to RV next.

God Bless

Goooooooooooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Edited by chara55
  • Upvote 2

He still listens to 45s.

Hey, I listen to 45's on my jukebox and I ain't callin it everyday. :P I decided to go and explore and listen to some of these guru calls. OMG, Okie has popped in a few of them also. He gets on and say for that day a time when it will come through. It's crazy. He believes it himself or he has a bigger agenda. The man gets a lot of respect, but I am not sure he deserves it. Before I got on any blogs I had folks at work telling me about him. I got on the blogs and took no time in realizing who the nuts were. But then the calls? OMG, you really get a feel for who the nuts are. With his calling this every weekend, he has hurt a lot of people. Especially ones who have no clue and just bought dinars like yesterday. I cannot recall one weekend that he has not called it, even a week day since Aug 2011. That should tell his followers something. But if they choose to listen they deserve to be hurt. Over and over and it never comes to fruition? come on. Stupid is as stupid does.

I see him sitting in his basement on a folding chair in his underwear, wearing a ballcap with some form of military insigna, in front of his computer makin' this stuff up laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I also think he is 8ball!

Their grammatical errors are identical!!

laugh.giflaugh.gifWhat a nut!