Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Add Your Favorite Christian Music/Song

Too many to post from Elvis. use google & check him out!

He is awesome!!!

I love to hear him sing Peace In the Valley!!..........Guys this thread is awesome, have heard several songs I had never heard before.....thanks!

• Upvote 1

Thank you for giving us a chance to express ourselves in our faviort songs. After my 15 year old son died, seven years ago now,

We had them play MercyMe's "I can only Imagine" at his fruneral. It's still one of my faviort songs.

• Upvote 4

funny coincidence PattyAngel. My friends from the ballett I was dancing in the night my son died gave me and family a dog. We named her AP after my son's initials but we call her AngelPatty.

I listen to K-Love radio all day long and love up beat music so her is a great new song as well.

Mandisa's morning song

• Upvote 2

Thank you for giving us a chance to express ourselves in our faviort songs. After my 15 year old son died, seven years ago now,

We had them play MercyMe's "I can only Imagine" at his fruneral. It's still one of my faviort songs.

Catmax...My heart sheds a tear for your lost. I hope that the songs here in someway comfort you. Our God is with you and will not abandon you while you are here on this earth. Know that you will be reunited with him. Thank you for sharing your memory of your son. Prayers to you, my sister in God.

• Upvote 2

I didnt see this one in the mix. One of my favorites

kris kristofferson - Why me Lord

I love this, there was a lady that sang it too and it was gorgeous.

This has turned into its own forum........Music Videos etc. Pretty cool to those of you that have already posted you favorite songs and got this going, and a lot of good ones, I might addsmile.gif

Thanks for starting the thread PattyAngeltongue.gif

LF

• Upvote 4

Story of my life...

Jars Of Clays..Two Hands

These next two videos are from a band named Fireflight. Yes,they are Christians..they have preformed at our Church twice.

I have met them all personally..super individuals..with the desire to reach out to the youths.Unconventional

yes,but have seen troubled kids brought in and introduced to the Lord,when they seemed to be on a hopeless path.

.Desperate.

Unbreakable...

• Upvote 1

Story of my life...

Jars Of Clays..Two Hands

http://youtu.be/Q0h2sUC6wPg

These next two videos are from a band named Fireflight. Yes,they are Christians..they have preformed at our Church twice.

I have met them all personally..super individuals..with the desire to reach out to the youths.Unconventional

yes,but have seen troubled kids brought in and introduced to the Lord,when they seemed to be on a hopeless path.

.Desperate.

http://youtu.be/eQctVDvIFWg

Unbreakable...

http://youtu.be/pWRJAHaOrYg

TJ, I listed to Fireflight and just want to say thank you. I thought they were great. I grew up in YoungLife youth group. It was always about finding new was to preach the Gospel to reach kids. I think they are onto something with their music. I love the old battle hyms but I love the new stuff too.

Peace

Catmax, I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. I can not even begin to imagine what you have been through. This song is what we used for my father in laws funeral as well, and is still one of my favorites too!. Lifting you up in prayer. Thanks for sharing :)

• Upvote 2

Official music video:

PAngel, I love that song. I walk 4 or 5 miles a day and Jesus never has a problem walking with me so even though I'm not home YET... in reality.... I am. I decided a long time ago that heaven would be where my heart is. I get that now.

We often just sit (walk) in each others presence. Here's another MercyMe song "Word of God Speak."

• Upvote 1

I know it's already been listed but one of my faviort renditions of Amazing Grace is by "Celtic Women"

My faviort song they preform is: You Rais Me Up

I can't get through the song without crying all over my keyboard. If you close your eyes... it's like listen to angels sing.

Here is the same song different mix:

with extra violin
  • Upvote 1