Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting

umbertino

Oh man Ubertino here I go again,, Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy. Thee best Elton John Album ever. Have you ever listen to it? Wow my friend you have a incredible range of music. Let me know your thoughts on said Album, it is one of my all time favorites. Thanks Big U..

• Upvote 1

Oh man Ubertino here I go again,, Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy. Thee best Elton John Album ever. Have you ever listen to it? Wow my friend you have a incredible range of music. Let me know your thoughts on said Album, it is one of my all time favorites. Thanks Big U..

I agree it's a great Album....I also like yellow brick road and even Honky Chateau.

• Upvote 1

I agree it's a great Album....I also like yellow brick road and even Honky Chateau.

Honky Chateau. Oh yeah, that one is really good as well. I have to ask have your ever heard Harry Chapin Live album? It has (little midnight watchman) ( Better Place to be) ( Cats in the cradle)( Dreams go by) ect. I kinda grew up on that Album, good story telling stuff.

• Upvote 1

Honky Chateau. Oh yeah, that one is really good as well. I have to ask have your ever heard Harry Chapin Live album? It has (little midnight watchman) ( Better Place to be) ( Cats in the cradle)( Dreams go by) ect. I kinda grew up on that Album, good story telling stuff.

I listened to Harry Chapin for the first time visiting a friend in Elkhart, Indiana in 1977...He had a few albums... Yes I liked him.. I don't think I listened to him again though....Here in Europe ( except England) he was / is totally unknown to most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH46SmVv8SU

Edited by umbertino

I listened to Harry Chapin for the first time visiting a friend in Elkhart, Indiana in 1977...He had a few albums... Yes I liked him.. I don't think I listened to him again though....Here in Europe ( except England) he was / is totally unknown to most.

Fair enough, theres a million artists out there, I wouldn't expect you to know them all. JUST MOST OF THEM BIG U!!!!! Just kidding ,Take care Bud...

• Upvote 1