Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hope this is the end of this great adventure

Rafy

When I made my first purchase of IQD I did not know that it was going to turn out on this thrill. After a time a bought enoughto put my kids in college and help others. Today I feel very excited since this is the first time that all or at leat most of the major dinar speculators have agreed in a date. Even that I know deep in my heart that the only one who knows the exact date is God, I have high expectations of this weekend. I want to thank God for provide me the opportunity of be part of this historical event. God bless you all. RI or RV here we are waiting for you to change not only our life but helping to change the life of others.

Being a child from a less fortunate family....my first spending of our investment will go straight to our church, and some less fortunate families out there who really need help!! I think that everyone who is rich should have to live in poverty for 6mos to year to see how hard is is to live that way. I feel that a less fortunate person who comes into fortune would be a better person and help others moreso than people who have never had to live this way! I'm so thankful that God led my family to this investment....It's been a fun ride....but it will be nice to finally see some of my family members who have never seen what the world has to offer, start enjoying life and what God has put here for us!

As I read a lot of the comments and get to know people here I am excited about what God will do with us to "make a difference" for his kingdom. Money is good when it is in the hands of Christians. There is a hurting world out there. Widows and orphans are where my heart is. God Bless!

Chonoski- I am so encouraged to hear you say that your inteerst lies with the widows & orphans. I am a widow desperately struggling to survive since I lost my job 2 yrs. ago. I am truly praying for this investment to happen so I can continue to take care of myself and OTHERS. Right now, I can do neither. I cannot find any help from government agencies or organizations or churches in my area. They all seem to be overwhelmed by immigrants[legal/illegal], so there is nothing left for us citizens who have worked all our lives, paid our taxes, and have done our best to be good citizens. "To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required", and I pray that I will continue to be a good steward of whatever the Lord entrusts to me. God bless.