Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE mistakes Viral for Vial

Brisco

They have absolutely no respect for themselves whatsoever!

How many times do they think they get to call this?

PLEASE STAND BY FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT POST EVER MADE IN

DINARLAND. LET ME COMPOSE MY THOUGHTS AS I WANT THE WORDING TO BE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT

CALL YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE THIS AS PAUL HARVEY USED

TO SAY---THE REST OF THE STORY

I GUARANTEE THIS FORTHCOMING POST WILL GO VIRAL INSTANTLY

[15:58:46] OKIEOILMAN: WE HAVE BEEN TOLD NUMEROUS TIMES THAT THE R/V WOULD ONLY OCCUR WHEN ALL THE BANKS ARE EITHER

CLOSED OR ALL THE BANKS ARE OPEN.

---THAT IS TRUE--WE AS AMERICANS HAS ALWAYS CONSIDERED THAT IT WOULD APPLY ONLY TO THE USA.---THAT WAS A MIS-NOMER. THIS CAN ONLY OCCUR WHEN ALL WORLD BANKS ARE CLOSED. ALL BANKS

WORLD WIDE ARE ONLY CLOSED BETWEEN 6 PM ON SATURDAY'S THRU 5 PM ON SUNDAYS.

Read More Link on Right

I HAVE JUST RECEIVED WORD FROM ONE OF THE INDIVIDUALS THAT

ACTUALLY CAUSED AND IS CAUSING THIS EVENT TO OCCUR. THE R/V WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN SATURDAY NIGHT AND SUNDAY AFTERNOON. HE STATED THAT IT WOULD BE ACTIVE MONDAY MORNING AT THE BANKS WITH THE CAVEOT THAT I SHOULD INCLUDE TUESDAY MORNING FOR MY SELF PROTECTION PURPOSE.

THE RATE AT MINIMUM (MINIMUM--MINIMUM--MINIMUM) WELL BE AT LEAST 5.25.SO THERE IT IS STRAIGHT FROM THE INITIATING SOURCE THAT WAS INVOLVED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AT 3 PM E.S.T. WHEN THE ACTIVATION PROCESS OCCURED.---

SO LET'S CELEBRATE EASTER FOR 2 REASON'S AND RELAX AND FORGET ABOUT THE INFORMATION REGARDING THE HAWAII BANKS TODAY. JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS--JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON--WHAT MORE CAN I SAY??--TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND FOREVER: AMEN.

[16:01:28] OKIEOILMAN: FINALLY WE NOW KNOW THE ANSWERS

[16:02:33] Bulldog75: BULLDOG75: 10:33AM FRIDAY: GOD DOES NOT HAVE A WRIST WATCH; WE ARE IN THE RV PROCESS. NO ONE KNOWS THE : RATE, DATE, TIME. THE RATE CAN BE CHANGED NEAR THE LAST MOMENTS BEFORE ITS OFFICIALLY POSTED. THE IQD AND DONG ARE VERY STRONG & WILL BE TOGETHER IN THE FIRST BASKET.

THIS SHOULD BE A GLORIOUS EASTER WEEK-END. "THE TREND IS OUR FRIEND AND WE ARE TRENDING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION". WE CELEBRATE WONDERFUL THOUGHTS AND BLESSINGS. OUR MANNA

COMES.

[16:02:57] OKIEOILMAN: I PRAY THIS POST GOES VIRAL TO GIVE SUCH A

SENSE OF RELIEF TO SO MANY HURTING BROTHERS AND SISTERS

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

OKIE posts should be banned.

WHY??? Where else can you get this type of entertainment for free??!!! We have an okie post, Sunday we will have a retract statement...then the let down badgers will come out.. I love it!!!! Bottom line is email from Adam, everything else is mute... Only other voice I trust is scooter!!! Nuff said!! Lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You guys are in the Rumors Section, remember? Just read as pure entertainment - or don't read at all. Either way, some of the members on here are in need of a daily dose of humor - this definitely gives them that! :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Does anyone know where this guy is? PM me, and let me know. Thanks! I'm talking about Okie. Bulldog is too stupid, and not worth the effort.

I know he is about 4 to 4.5 hours north-west of me, but I don't know the exact location.

Edited by despain

Does anyone know where this guy is? PM me, and let me know. Thanks! I'm talking about Okie. Bulldog is too stupid, and not worth the effort.

I know he is about 4 to 4.5 hours north-west of me, but I don't know the exact location.

Elk City. It's Just A Guess But He's Made Some Cryptic Suggestions In The Past About That Area. ;)

You guys are in the Rumors Section, remember? Just read as pure entertainment - or don't read at all. Either way, some of the members on here are in need of a daily dose of humor - this definitely gives them that! tongue.gif

To prove that point, here I am, 7 am in Afghanistan, I have already been up for 5 hours without coffee, and I do not know what is making me laugh more, the Oakie post or the comments. Right now I would probably pay at least 100 dinar for a cup of coffee and a cigarette.

laugh.gif

Now if Oakie is right this time, there is a flight out of here on Monday rolleyes.gif Irish Pub, Dubai Airport HERE I COME th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

The only surprising thing is that all the other alledged "GURUS" haven't jumped in on the Circle Jerk. A few of the more ridiculous ones have (yes Bluwolf, I'm pointing at you). I guess they are waiting for Saturday Morning, for inspiration from cartoons..

Correct me if I'm wrong (it happens, but no where near as often as Okie), but Sunday is the first banking day in Iraq, and they are 8 hours ahead of the Central time zone. Therefore, that window would be much smaller (our midnight Central since at least one bank in Iraq is open 8-2). You would think with so many contacts (wink,wink) in Iraq, he would know that. ;}

......and when the RV doesn't happen as he predicts, Okie will berate his followers and readers for being stupid for not understanding what he said, and then give a follow-up, incoherant reason that makes no sense. Then, the next day, he will start all over again with another RV call, and then pompously ridicule his readers when that doesn't come true, giving some arcane reason that makes no sense. See a pattern here? Sounds like he's following the Obama playbook with the Supreme Court.

Edited by Captjohn