Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will you be standing in line cashing in today?

Luigi1

From another site....It's a done deal & pigs do fly.

4-6-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 it's been a long journey...many ups and downs...frustrations to the extreme but all is over with based on what i've heard today [Thursday]...you may be at the bank tomorrow [Friday]. Depends on when the rate shows live. It has been released...probably monday is more in line, but hey, if it's monday. So what. At least we have an rv when the rate shows.

What's your view on all of this?

Here's my view. Everyone keeps on telling me how wealthy I am. I'm just not feeling it. My IQD is still gathering dust.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

4-6-2012 Intel Guru Cap1 it's been a long journey...many ups and downs...frustrations to the extreme but all is over with based on what i've heard today [Thursday]...you may be at the bank tomorrow [Friday]. Depends on when the rate shows live. It has been released...probably monday is more in line, but hey, if it's monday. So what. At least we have an rv when the rate shows.

Here's my view. Everyone keeps on telling me how wealthy I am. I'm just not feeling it. My IQD is still gathering dust.

Cap1 admittedly talks to Okie. Case Closed or Nuff Said. Choose your poison. :rolleyes:

They are calling things so often, now when I see one of those, Cash in or what ever postes I barley bother to slow down my eyes to read it. Just skim over it because 99.9% of what they claim is pure unadultrated rubbish and not worth reading. If we beleived them, we would always be cashing out.... :lol: In fact we would have been well off a long time ago.

Well, I do differ with you by .1 %

"I Just skim over it because 99.9% of what they claim is (inaccurate) .... If we beleived them, we would always be cashing out.... In fact we would have been well off a long time ago. "

Actually, those predictions have been 100% wrong - since not one single prediction has been correct.

Read more:

Hmmmmm ...... Good friday !! ....... ... only a Guru could call an RV on a religious holiday, All the banks are closed lol

Hahaahah mongs arent they!! Mondays bank holiday too! Good time to rv but defo no queing today or monday, see you there tuesday...lol

Cap1 is right!!!! I checked into this from all my sources and they all said that it's a GO I'll be taking my Millions to the bank Monday........ yah Hooo(then I woke up with this pig in a pink suit standing on my bed, wanting me to feed him):blink:

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 2

Hmmmmm ...... Good friday !! ....... ... only a Guru could call an RV on a religious holiday, All the banks are closed lol

My thoughts exactly. I don't know any banks, at least in my area, that will be open on Good Friday or some other time during the Easter weekend. Happy Easter everyone !!!

• Upvote 1

My view???... you lost me at guru! laugh.gifwink.gif

Oh it's gonna RV... they just don't know their head from their hinder parts!dry.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

[/quote

We should all be cashing in. It RVed according to OOM. THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL.

4-6-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I WAS INFORMED THAT YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AT 3.30 P.M THE BUTTON WAS PUSHED SO TO SPEAK ACTIVATING THE R/V...I ASSUMED IT WAS TO BE IN EFFECT THIS MORNING, WHICH MAY STILL BE THE CASE. NOW IF THERE IS A TIME ELEMENT INVOLVED BEFORE ACTIVATION ---IS THE ISSUE I AM TRYING TO RESOLVE AS WE SPEAK. I AM WORKING ON MORE DETAILS AND HOPE TO KNOW LATER ON IF THERE IS A TIME FRAME BEFORE ACTUAL CASHING IN PROCEDURES BEGIN.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1