Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post - March 10th,2010

ronscarpa

Good evening Family,

These were the worst of times……..but no matter what ………..these are the best of times. I remember the first time TINK and I stood over the crib of our newborn baby boy. The doctors had just told us that due to a hole in his heart…….they did not expect him to live past two months. Where do you find the strength to hold your wife when her knees weakened with this news? From God of course! Our son now is a Physical Therapist and a strong leader in the church that he and I belong to. Where do I find the strength………..when told that my father’s cancer might have returned……..once again from God of course! I am of the BELIEF that God hears every prayer that we whisper……..or scream to Him. I am of the TRUST that God rejoices when we take the few minutes to pull on His Robe and say “Can I talk to you Father?” I am of the FAITH that God wants so much to hear from us so that He can help us. Ask ……..and it shall be given to you…….He says. Profoundly enough the key to God answering prayers lies within US FIRST……….we need to …….ASK. I am reaching out to all of you that posted prayers for my father. I am touched when I see sites like DINAR VETS or IRAQI DINAR posting prayers for my dad when they read my copied posts on their sites. I am not insulted when I see one particular site who daily copies and pastes me and call me St. Frankie……… and mock what ever I share. I asked today……… to have this site show more respect towards me………especially now……. with what I am dealing with about my dad. The gentleman that I called was insulted too and told me he would make a phone call……..AGAIN to take care of it! Yes these are the worst of times that some belligerent people feed upon and capitalize to cause more pain. Yet these are the best of times when other sites and my own KTFM Family demonstrate the power of Corporate Prayer. Where as these prayers were instrumental and vital for the healing of my dad……..they did something else. It caused awe in many as they observed the plethora of prayers being posted! It created great pride in some to be a part of such prayer warriors. It intrigued many to learn and ask ……….WHY…………. are there so many prayers. From the worst of times in my life …………others got closer to God. That IMO…………can only be …………….The Best of Times.

Tomorrow ……………just as ALL DAYS have potential for the RI. I wish I could hear God’s voice or maybe even have him send me a memo………LOL. I have no idea when God will allow the RI. That’s why we work hard as a team trying to put our intel…….articles and common sense together to create openings…….not black holes that suck away our emotions and hopes. Every week I have powerful sources giving me dates for the RI. I can promise you that these people are no dummies. It makes me feel good that they are encouraged for an RI based on what they are able to see and communicate. They don’t look into Alice’s looking glass…….and wonder. They are told things that are factual!!! When it doesn’t come to fruition I promise you they are more frustrated than you or I because they are at the source which is closer than any of us could ever get to. Anyways………I am invested by Faith and I share with you with that same heart………Faithfully. Believe it or not Family if nothing happens tomorrow I have already been given another opening for next week……..the 18th. O will be out of the country on the 18th and ironically enough it is the day that his health care package has to be passed. I wonder if he will be in Iraq saying I represent the USA………..want to give me any thanks? On the 18th the IMF is meeting with Shabibi. On the 18th Biden will be in Israel if he is not there already. I have no idea where M will be on the 18th but I am fascinated by what he is doing with the different parties of parliament. He needs to unify 2/3 of parliament and work with the Kurds. He has given life to an old saying from the 90’s ……….Can’t we all just get along? When M convinced the citizens last week that it was Shabibi’s fault for no RI……….he gained their favor. He is now in the process of gaining the favor from the powers to be of the political parties in parliament. The 2010 budget has not even been kicked off yet but thank goodness M is working on unifying what will become their future government. IMO……to have a stable government in tact will go a long way in allowing the RI to be introduced. Are M’s calculated political moves causing a delay right now? No not really……..everything is still on schedule. Unfortunately it’s a schedule that we are not in control of any longer. “We” have done our part for “The Plan”. “They” must now finish what M seems to be doing. Let’s look at the plan of attack that M is putting into action. The more I watch this American educated Prime Minister the more I see familiar traits that are commonly practiced……..within our own government. The first thing I want you to look at is a definition from Wikipedia that defines how a PM is appointed. IMO…….if M can unify the different parties he will create the necessary votes that will put him back as PM. What would they owe M ……….well that would be for another day with a long post. Not sure which one to believe on the selection of PM but here it is:

This is from Wikipedia:

Under the Iraqi Transitional Government, the Members of the Iraqi National Assembly choose the Presidency Council, including the Prime Minister and the Council of Ministers.

The Presidency Council then shall name a Prime Minister unanimously. According to this, the Presidency Council must agree on a candidate for the post within two weeks. In the event that it fails to do so, the responsibility of naming the Prime Minister reverts to the National Assembly. In that event, the National Assembly must confirm the nomination by a two-thirds majority. If the Prime Minister is unable to nominate his Council of Ministers within one month, the Presidency Council shall name another Prime Minister..

What I sent you was from:

Brett H. McGurk, International Affairs Fellow in Residence, Council on Foreign Relations

the first step is to choose the president. There's a requirement that the president needs a two-thirds majority in parliament to be chosen. To add another complication, if on the first ballot, nobody gets two-thirds, the candidate wins by simple majority. Then the president, after he is chosen, formally assigns the bloc with the largest number of votes to name the prime minister.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/21617/beyond_iraqs_election_day_success.html?breadcrumb= %2Fpublication%2Fpublication_list%3Ftype%3Dintervi ew

If M can engineer a theme of working together with the different parties……….it would create a stable government that would require a stable currency. How does M get all of these toadstools………I mean SEATS to create the power blocks that he needs? It’s a long and complicated process but within it lies IMO the solution to unifying Iraq………so they can unify their currency’s value. Let’s look at the complexities of what M needs to do with these parties. No party is likely to win a majority of 325 seats . It's going to take three or four parties to form a government……. the first step is to choose the president. The president needs a two-thirds majority in parliament to be chosen. If on the first ballot………if nobody gets two-thirds……….. the candidate wins by simple majority. Then the president……… formrally assigns the bloc with the largest number of votes to name the prime minister.

Here we have M's party building alliances with the Kurds: Would produce 144 seats....see table below:

And whether Jalal Talabani, the coalition is still a candidate to take over as president as part of a deal to take over Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister for a new term, suspended Kurdish politician said: "Certainly Talabani is still our candidate for the post, but it's nothing to do with who becomes prime minister because it is turned off as we the final election results, and is winning a majority bloc that would be responsible for the formation of the Government in accordance with the Constitution, so we know the cluster, which claimed most of the votes before everything, "according to a PKK leader.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.uragency.net/index.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D5544&rurl=translate .google.com&usg=ALkJrhjIFPP0rpYETWoXY6deuXFyKkYvOA

And here its the "Iraqi List" party: Would produce 171 seats....see table below:

Frank26 March 10, 2010

And here its the "Iraqi List" party: Would produce 171 seats....see table below:

Sign Edumajls Iraqi parliament deputy Haider Jourani allied coalition that rule of law and the Iraqi List in order to form the next Iraqi government.

" .Jurani said in a telephone conversation with that "this alliance depends on the final election results and the convergence of the political program that serves the national interest and harmony between the two parties to lead the country in the next stage, especially since the preliminary election results indicate progress coalition rule of law followed by the Iraqi List, "The coalition does not so any harm to the fact that we have good relations with them and we have the conditions for this alliance In the introduction to our conditions, the nomination of Nouri al-Maliki as prime minister for the next stage and because it contributed to the breakthrough is important in security across the country and this is what the Iraqi people and everyone will respect that ".

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/siaysiah/57977.html&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiwu 8lOBtcZ6GK8jDyhfQpjie8Vuw

And here its National Coalition and Kurds: Would produce 201 seats......see table below:

Revealed a candidate for the

Thank you Frank! Our prayers were lifted on behalf of your dad! All the way from Hawaii...I confirm and in agreement with you that it will take place Thursday. Where there is two in agreement, God's promises are "Yes" and "Amen".. Philippians 4:19 God shall supply all your need according to His riches and glory by Christ Jesus!

thanks frank that was a very pleasant and inspiring thread.i could almost feel the love in your heart for god and it did my heart good.you and your dad moreso are in my prayers.thank for the threads of hope you share with us.

Here coincidentally enough is from our Prayers group that happens to be studying Hebrews and even weirder yet just did Hebrews 11.

I know that we are on Hebrews 10 but I started to write this and got to the ending not realizing that it would change the beginning. So 10 turned into 11 all by itself. We will have to do 10 tomorrow.

Thought I would relate something special this morning. I was awakened about six o'clock this by my dad calling out my name. I always feel the urgency to put something on and go downstairs to his room only to find that it was a dream, a hallucination, or a non critical request for help. I figured this morning was no different. I thought he could use some speech therapy this morning so I didn't get up so fast. He called out to me several times. Finally I was overwhelmed and went downstairs.

Here is what happened:

I asked what was wrong and he responded "I think I am loosing my mind". Could you turn on the lights? I did and made sure of the physical condition and his surroundings were normal. I took down the bed rails after freeing his hands and feet from them. ( he likes to hang on to them). I turned the heat up and walked back into his room. He seemed like he was lucid and then he asked me to "Hold His Hand!" I was not prepared for that. Wow, what?, Why would he make that request? ... No problem I thought, so I pulled up a chair and sat there for some time. I thought about all the times he was there to hold my hand when I was frightened or unsure. I was lost in thought and began to pray for his comfort, that of his mind and soul. He soon drifted off to sleep. I came back upstairs and thought I would type this up and work on today's lesson. About forty five minutes had passed and he called out again. I went back downstairs and he looked at me and drifted off to sleep again.

Lucky to be able to be here for my father. But it is interesting that you live your life being watched over and comforted by your father and mother then at some point in time, you lend comfort back. In my case I always give comfort and advice to my kids, my nephews and sometimes other young people never expecting to receive or seek comfort from them. I never would expect that it might be a two way street but it really is.

Each time I call upon my Heavenly Father for comfort I never expect that something is required from me in return. All the scripture I have read so far is along the lines of "Ask and you shall receive" or "It is given". The return part of that is "Faith".

The word faith and faithfulness is mentioned twenty-six (26) times just in the book of Hebrews of the Christian faith. Hebrews 11:6 of the King James Version Bible reads, "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Accounts of faith duly noted in the book of Hebrews Chapter 11 of the King James Version Bible.

Faith has no definition except that listed in Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Faith is given by God Himself to the person that he/she will now "believe" in God through the person of Jesus Christ for salvation. Faith is a gift from God to the Christian and faith can be increased by the growth of the "believer" through God's Holy Word and through various actions detailed in God's Word. Faith is not to be confused with belief or believe as these are two separate and distinct words and meanings. Men can and do believe in many things, and in the Bible it is stated that Satan "believes" in fact or actuality Satan "knows" whom God is, but does not have the faith for salvation. Belief has action but is without "substance" until faith has been supplied by the giver who is God.

Your's in Christ,

Daniel

Phil. 4: 4-7 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And... the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.