Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie at Defon 2

Docneose

tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to ....heck! you folks know the rest of it...looks like in

o's case he removed all doubt eons ago... <_< he lands planes by the Pyramids, does his own airplane maintenance,meets with top bankers and world leaders. works as upper management in the ME oil fields and gets greasy as a field tech, (while being in Ok)...all in his own words...why would you not believe him???...give the guy a break...again, again, again...etc. X10,000

• Upvote 2

Okie is a wine head & cork sucker...................

Cork Sucker ... hahahahaha ... reminds me of a joke I heard many years ago and asked my parents what it meant, since it was them who were telling it. My dad could only get all the way through without messing up if he had had a few beers.

So, Have you heard the one about the McCoy boys, and their occupations? ... the cork soaker worked in a winery, the coke stoker stoked a coke furnace (very old joke), the Sock Tucker worked in a hosiery mill and the ... ah ... hmmmmm ... maybe I should rethink the telling of this particular, and peculiar, joke.

When I was old enough for my parents to tell me what the joke meant, I told them I already knew and both of them darn near passed out on me. But it was a really good joke, especially told by someone who is weaving a little from a quantity of brew.

smee2

• Upvote 2

Maybe THIS TIME is the one time he is correct instead of being wrong like all the time. I am not sure I have time for this today. ok, DEFCON 2, hmmm, good thing there are lots of bunkers to hide in here.

laugh.gif

AH !! Another Thursday and another pile of DOG DROPPINGS from OKIE "OILSLICK"....and his trusty sidekick BULLS***75.....I wonder what cosmic calamity, frayed computer connections, flashing and/or rotating back screens, broken runway lights, rats/moles/bad guys will have mysteriously occured during THIS weekend to prevent it from RV-ing and delaying our ASN cash-in until anoyher Thursday pile of droppings hits the blog sites?

• Upvote 1

Cork Sucker ... hahahahaha ... reminds me of a joke I heard many years ago and asked my parents what it meant, since it was them who were telling it. My dad could only get all the way through without messing up if he had had a few beers.

So, Have you heard the one about the McCoy boys, and their occupations? ... the cork soaker worked in a winery, the coke stoker stoked a coke furnace (very old joke), the Sock Tucker worked in a hosiery mill and the ... ah ... hmmmmm ... maybe I should rethink the telling of this particular, and peculiar, joke.

When I was old enough for my parents to tell me what the joke meant, I told them I already knew and both of them darn near passed out on me. But it was a really good joke, especially told by someone who is weaving a little from a quantity of brew.

smee2

Who remembers this scene from an '80s cult movie:

You sonamabastages, you fargin' ice holes, you fargin' cork suckers... I'ma gonna kiiiil you!

(wow! getta load of the mouth on that guy....)

Any guesses?

I was in the military and know exactly what that means. " He is an idiot"

I was just going to post the word, "idiot." That works! I was also in the military. This guy is the biggest waste of air I have ever seen in my entire life. I continue to comment on this fool. I still can't understand why. :angry:

You sonamabastages, you fargin' ice holes, you fargin' cork suckers... I'ma gonna kiiiil you!

Any guesses?

Not a fan of cult movies, and not a great watcher of movies in the 80s so I have not the foggiest fargin' idea. But I am really curious to find out ... waiting almost breathlessly ...

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Any guesses?

That would be Johnny Dangerously.

Starring Michael Keaton, Joe Piscapo, Marilu Henner to name a few. What a classic!

Defcon 2 - so he's about to be bombed. Not sure if thats with explosives or alcohol. The laughs just keep coming. I wonder if there is a title for comic guru

4-5-2012 Intel Gurus Okie_Oil_Man & Bulldog75 "TO THOSE WHO WERE IN THE MILITARY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS POST. AS OF 2 PM CST TODAY, WE JUST WENT TO DEFCON 2. RATE INFORMATION FROM LAST NIGHT IS VERIFIED. TOMORROW WILL BE DEFINITELY A GOOD FRIDAY". MORE DATA AND DETAILS FORTHCOMING LATER TODAY. WE ARE GOOD TO GO

Read more: another site

I wish I had a quarter for every time oakie had it verified. <_<

DocNeose....not sure / have no idea why someone negged you, but I evened ya out..... As former military, I appreciate your perspective that Okie was not using the military understanding of bombed, but was talking about his alcohol consumption.... I do get tired of the man distorting honorable measures and institutions to serve his self absorbed needs. :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks Rayzur...I really can't stand these guys when they evoke honorable institutions like our military or God. Just shows how big a sleaze bag they are. If they want to spew BS in general that's their right and there are gullible people who will listen. But to pry on emotions like military service and God is lowest of low.