Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie at Defon 2

Docneose

Defcon 2 - so he's about to be bombed. Not sure if thats with explosives or alcohol. The laughs just keep coming. I wonder if there is a title for comic guru

4-5-2012 Intel Gurus Okie_Oil_Man & Bulldog75 "TO THOSE WHO WERE IN THE MILITARY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS POST. AS OF 2 PM CST TODAY, WE JUST WENT TO DEFCON 2. RATE INFORMATION FROM LAST NIGHT IS VERIFIED. TOMORROW WILL BE DEFINITELY A GOOD FRIDAY". MORE DATA AND DETAILS FORTHCOMING LATER TODAY. WE ARE GOOD TO GO

Read more: another site

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I wonder what Okie's deal is. Some of his mods do not believe his lies, and some are diehard supporters. Makes me wonder if a number of them are in on whatever his agenda is because no rational person could listen to that drivel for very long without some realization it is not real intel.

Defcon 2 - so he's about to be bombed. Not sure if thats with explosives or alcohol. The laughs just keep coming. I wonder if there is a title for comic guru

4-5-2012 Intel Gurus Okie_Oil_Man & Bulldog75

Neither explosive or alcohol.... when they open their mouths and it's Defication #2...

• Upvote 2

Let's see...some banks will be closed Good Friday...rate won't be posted until Monday...OOPS, some banks will also be closed Monday...so cash in Tuesday... How convenient, I still have time to buy more dinar, or better yet put it on reserve. After all I'll be cashing out on Tuesday, Thursday at the latest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yes a Muslim nation would definitely want to RV on Easter Good Friday a very religious day for Christianity and the Western world.

I GUARANTEE you there will be no RV on Good Friday!!

OKIE youre an imbecile and should be ashamed of what youre doing.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2

4-5-2012 Intel Gurus Okie_Oil_Man & Bulldog75 "TO THOSE WHO WERE IN THE MILITARY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS POST. AS OF 2 PM CST TODAY, WE JUST WENT TO DEFCON 2. RATE INFORMATION FROM LAST NIGHT IS VERIFIED. TOMORROW WILL BE DEFINITELY A GOOD FRIDAY". MORE DATA AND DETAILS FORTHCOMING LATER TODAY. WE ARE GOOD TO GO

Read more: another site

I was in the military and know exactly what that means. " He is an idiot"

I have a new theory on Okie.

Do you think he is the one all along delaying this RV I think he is the man behind the screen the one who will be pushing the red button as it were. It's him, it has been all along.

He just likes conferencing and calling it everyday for his pleasure in seeing people crazed.

Is he MALIKI ?

Maliki / Malki / Iraq oil / likes having people on, telling them one thing doing / thinking another, being in control.

Okie / Okie / Texas oil / "

He puts on that accent and goes on calls an pumps out info just for the **** of it.

Is Okie = Maliki in disguise ?

Edited by bluebow

I guess he doesn't realize that Friday in the Middle East is equivalent to our Sunday. Their first day of the work week is actually Saturday and their 5 day work week ends on Wednesday. I can't see the big wigs in Iraq working on a Friday, no more than I can see bankers working in the US on a Sunday. But then again, I hope I'm wrong....GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 1

I forgot what day it was

but with okies post

tomorrow must be Friday

Yep...its time to get everyone waiting for it over the weekend or at the latest Tuesday. Never fails. Guess Grits and eggs will come up with something as well as johnnyStupid and all the wolf packs and all the various dog breeds out there as well.

• Upvote 2