Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Word for America - April 2 2012

p71rock

PhotoandLogo-1.jpegDear Friends,

This evening, while watching the news concerning the Supreme Court and Obama's recent rants against them, the Lord spoke to me and said:

"Pride goes before a fall. President Obama has overstepped his authority, and I will humble and judge him before the entire nation."

I have never heard the Lord speak to me concerning His judging Obama. I did hear the Lord speak to me that HE was judgment on America when he was elected.

BUT...God's people have been obeying 2chronicles 7:14 to humble ourselves and pray...and GOD IS ANSWERING! I am telling you by the Holy Spirit...Obama's days are numbered. Just watch what happens now...there has been a victory in the Spirit, and there may yet be a turn of the tide concerning America. I pray that God would give us a little more time. This is the first encouraging word I have had about America in a long time. Praise the Lord! I was instructed also to release this word immediately, so...I have done so. Amen.

Blessings,

Maurice Sklar

Maurice Sklar Ministries . 12127 Mall Boulevard . Suite A440 . Victorville CA 92392 . (646) 244-7350

info@mauricesklar.com . www.mauricesklar.com

Sorry the editor would not allow me to fix the text.

fixed text:

Dear Friends,

This evening, while watching the news concerning the Supreme Court and Obama's recent rants against them, the Lord spoke to me and said: "Pride goes before a fall. President Obama has overstepped his authority, and I will humble and judge him before the entire nation."

I have never heard the Lord speak to me concerning His judging Obama. I did hear the Lord speak to me that HE was judgment on America when he was elected.

BUT...God's people have been obeying 2chronicles 7:14 to humble ourselves and pray...and GOD IS ANSWERING! I am telling you by the Holy Spirit...Obama's days are numbered. Just watch what happens now...there has been a victory in the Spirit, and there may yet be a turn of the tide concerning America. I pray that God would give us a little more time. This is the first encouraging word I have had about America in a long time.

Praise the Lord! I was instructed also to release this word immediately, so...I have done so. Amen.

Blessings,

Maurice Sklar

I pray GOD also includes all those in the administation and the ones hiding in the back ground too trying to take this country to hell with them.

my prayer - "Lord bring them to repentance that are the rulers of our nation or please remove them so your word will be proclaimed thou out the land and the nations. Shalom!"