Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Financial Expert Opinion: Iraq conditions are unprepared to level Iraqi dinar to the US dollar

At a time when the Central Bank announced that its policy on near level will work to stabilize the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, the average level and leveling will near dinar against the dollar, a number of finance confirmed that implementation is a step in such circumstances in the country of complex things and you need to briefly for the Central Bank would be able to have the ability to even the Iraqi dinar to the US dollar (national news) The follow-up to this subject was the first speaker.

Financial expert Munzer optimizer “: it is very difficult in such complex circumstances that even Iraqi dinar rate with the US dollar at the moment at least, explanation of objective for several reasons, notably budget approved shortly before the vast area was given for alchghlih rather than investment which is development of the Iraqi economy to diversify resources that support an estimated 95% on oil exports, and most materials and goods and services imported and unproductive nationally.”

optimizer “: The problem other sensitive to Iraqi oil which constitutes such a large proportion of the resources of the country unstable and volatile prices at the global level and now at risk real and serious complications of the political situation in the region and risk transformation into armed conflicts as in Syria and southern Lebanon crisis which relate directly and indirectly with the problem between Iran and the Zionist entity is backed by all the Western countries headed by the United States and there are increasing threats to blow to Iran For its part by threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz, which constitutes one of the main oil exporting ports than would the adverse consequences on the economic conditions thus Iraqi dinar improved led Iraqi.

talking (citizen news) “: he finds that excessive expectation is optimistic expressed by one of the senior officials of the Central Bank of Iraq with respect to equal the dinar with the dollar but in spite of all this, I am not drown balchaem because the scenario is analyzed at the highest levels of decision-making at the regional and international level is To modify or change completely because canonical crises when there are opportunities to solve complicated through informal meetings and secret negotiations! , Where many concessions by one of the parties due to internal or external pressure versus specific guarantees and consequently predict default equal to the dollar and the dinar, at least until the current crisis is clearly a fact but I would describe the explosive.

and said member of the Finance Committee and Attorney Abdul Hussein Al-yasseri “: that the Central Bank has been able to successfully follow the auction method in the Bank to maintain the value of the Iraqi dinar, adding Al-yasseri,” Central Bank works daily Purchase and sale of Iraqi currency, the dollar, and this leads to a balance between supply and demand curve in relation to the dollar, adding that this curve intersect where prices more demand and prices rose higher bid price in this way fell Central Bank keeps on Iraqi dinar value economy generally.

“Al-yasseri said: the Iraqi dinar to equal US dollar depends primarily on the strength and stability of the domestic market as well as political stability and security.”: The Iraqi dinar currency is important and influential in the world market is covered by a large cash reserve of foreign currency estimated at 60 billion dollars and that a very large number, thanks to the policy of the Central Bank.

The Al-yasseri talking (citizen news) “that GNP and total enhanced through oil revenues that came to Iraq and $ 300 billion US dollars.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://almowatennews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D39121&usg=ALkJrhhDr14Cu8Cu-ssBfbGLGGC98jLKag

yet it came from a legitimate news agency reporting it... whatever, your the mod :rolleyes:

Just because it is printed in a newspaper does not make it fact. It is an opinion piece that was published in a newspaper. I think that is what she is getting at.

• Upvote 1

Just because it is printed in a newspaper does not make it fact. It is an opinion piece that was published in a newspaper. I think that is what she is getting at.

It's an Iraqi Newspaper.... everything is opinion, hardly anything is fact... either or the result is the same. speculation and interpretation. If it came from an Iraqi bloggers site, that would be “opinion” if it came from an Iraqi newspaper that would make it "news" #justsayin

Edited by NB2D
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It's an Iraqi Newspaper.... everything is opinion, hardly anything is fact... either or the result is the same. speculation and interpretation. If it came from an Iraqi bloggers site, that would be “opinion” if it came from an Iraqi newspaper that would make it "news" #justsayin

Well this is just ridiculous. The title says it is an opinion. The article is not reporting facts, it is stating someone's opinion. If you do not understand the difference, you need to educate yourself.

Every "news" agency and paper has an opinion section and that is what articles in that section are - they are someone's personal opinion. They are not reporting news events.

If you do not like my decision, then send an email to Adam Montana. We'll see how that goes for you or you can continue the path you are on and I will close the topic completely. :angry:

• Upvote 3

Well this is just ridiculous. The title says it is an opinion. The article is not reporting facts, it is stating someone's opinion. If you do not understand the difference, you need to educate yourself.

Every "news" agency and paper has an opinion section and that is what articles in that section are - they are someone's personal opinion. They are not reporting news events.

If you do not like my decision, then send an email to Adam Montana. We'll see how that goes for you or you can continue the path you are on and I will close the topic completely. :angry:

Well it's good to know you read the article before moving. MY title said Opinion, The NEWS ARTICLE title did not.... so once again. I rest my case. Na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.... or something like that. Oh and it was listed in the ECONOMY section of that paper. :P

Edited by NB2D
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You go granny! How many ways do you have to repeat yourself? Sheesh guys, give her a break. She's been at this long enough to know the difference between news and opinion.

Maybe some people just want to see themselves get posted... I'm just sayin'

• Upvote 1

Is it just me or do most of the moderators here seem to be very defensive and getting way to big for their britches?? Lighten up granny.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Exactly......thank you~ We have to crawl through the crap written in our own newspapers. Triple that with these.......just sayin' smile.gif

IN my opinion: this one could go either way as it was posted by a News Site but it is also plain and clear that it is a OPINION!

TexasGranny works very hard at making sure these post are in the correct section and what I am must disappointed with is the lack of respect being showed to her in this thread. For all the free hours she puts in here on the site to keep it running straight you should be thanking her instead of suggesting that she is getting to big for her britches! angry.gifangry.gif

TG, Your doing a great job and shut down those that disrespect you on here!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

IN my opinion: this one could go either way as it was posted by a News Site but it is also plain and clear that it is a OPINION!

TexasGranny works very hard at making sure these post are in the correct section and what I am must disappointed with is the lack of respect being showed to her in this thread. For all the free hours she puts in here on the site to keep it running straight you should be thanking her instead of suggesting that she is getting to big for her britches! angry.gifangry.gif

I agree with you Bump. The lack of respect shown towards TG is not cool with me. Just sayin. :D

• Upvote 2

Sadly there has been a great deal of animosity and disrespect lately. People seem to want to get thier point through regardless of manner in which they must use. Keep up the work TG and Bump, some of us appreciate you. And no I am not brownnosing, I truely appreciate this siye.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you Bump. The lack of respect shown towards TG is not cool with me. Just sayin. :D

Sadly there has been a great deal of animosity and disrespect lately. People seem to want to get thier point through regardless of manner in which they must use. Keep up the work TG and Bump, some of us appreciate you. And no I am not brownnosing, I truely appreciate this siye.

You are both welcome! smile.gif

We do our job for great members like YOU!!tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 2