Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 4/5/12

kcw

Sure thing... Here it is

My rate may have been wrong.

April 4th, 2012 12:29 a.m.

Hi again, it's me - Adam Montana.

I sent an email recently that received a heck of a response - it was my "RV Rate Thesis".

I'm perfectly ok with admitting I may have been wrong!

It happens, right? I'm not perfect.

Well... this is a strange situation that I find myself in.

You see, I will always have my own opinions...

... but I also listen to people who know what they are talking about.

And in this particular case, I'm being told by people that I truly respect...

... that I'm way off base with my prediction of a "ten cent RV".

They think it should be much higher than that.

Hey, I'm no fool! I will happily admit to being wrong and eat all of the

crow anyone can shove in my face if I'm wrong on my projected rate!

After all, it's only my opinion.

But I am hearing a lot of persuasive talk from some very smart people

that makes me think I could be very wrong, and we'll see that very

soon.

All we can do at this point is wait, right?

I'm here waiting with you! If I can help you, feel free to use the support desk... and "HERE'S TO ADAM BEING WRONG!!!!"

Best regards, all -

Adam Montana

Was this maybe a regenerated email? I did receive it on April 4th 2012.

Same here.

AZsunshine, I appreciate you posting the e-mail but my concern is that I have still not received it. Has anybody else at this time??? Do we need to ask the mods to check this out for us...Thankyou in advance..barb

I just re-read the e-mail...I received this paticurlar e-mail months ago. Wonder if it is sent out to new members when they sign up? May be why many of us have not received it this go around....You think??

• Upvote 1

Sure thing... Here it is

This is actually an old email everyone. It was sent out a few months ago, I believe, and probably just got lost in cyberspace for a bit.

Thanks for posting, though, Azsunshine. No disrespect meant towards you at all. smile.gif

WW.

AZsunshine, I appreciate you posting the e-mail but my concern is that I have still not received it. Has anybody else at this time??? Do we need to ask the mods to check this out for us...Thankyou in advance..barb

I just re-read the e-mail...I received this paticurlar e-mail months ago. Wonder if it is sent out to new members when they sign up? May be why many of us have not received it this go around....You think??

Could be, I have been signed up now since February. I was wondering if it was regenerated. A good read nonetheless.

This is actually an old email everyone. It was sent out a few months ago, I believe, and probably just got lost in cyberspace for a bit.

Thanks for posting, though, Azsunshine. No disrespect meant towards you at all. smile.gif

WW.

No worries :)

Could be, I have been signed up now since February. I was wondering if it was regenerated. A good read nonetheless.

No worries :)

you may be right but the date was changed to april 4th. Just glad Adam keeps everyone up to date....thats a good thing to know...again I appreciate you AZ for posting the e-mail for us...barb

• Upvote 1

Sure thing... Here it is

Hi again, it's me - Adam Montana.

snip..................

Was this maybe a regenerated email? I did receive it on April 4th 2012.

This email was sent on October 30, 2011 - most likely it was "hung up" by your server and for some reason was just released.

Adam has not sent out an email this month.

:)

I didn't send any new emails lately. When people sign up for the newsletter service, they get a series of emails.... azsunshine must be fairly new to the email newsletter.

I do have some emails lined up, both for newsletter subscribers and also VIP and OSI members. Those should be sent next week.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3