Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Office of the Presidency: Budget law published in the Gazette

sorry if its a repost. i haven't been staying up on the news lately.

link

=================================

03/04/2012 0:00

said the President Office of the Presidency of the Republic Naseer al-Ani, the federal budget law No. 22 for fiscal year 2012 was published in the Official Gazette of Iraq.

A statement of the Presidency of the Republic him as saying: “The law was issued in the Official Gazette of Iraq in the number of figure / 4233 / dated March 12, 2012. “He was President Jalal Talabani issued a law of the federal budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2012 in the eighth month of March.

and passed the House of Representatives recently, the federal budget for the year 2012, which is the largest in the history of Iraq, reaching more than 117 trillion Dinars (100 billion dollars).

and according to the budget law, obtained by the “morning” a copy of it, it «has been monitoring more than 37 trillion dinars for investment expenditures and more than 79 trillion dinars for operating expenses by a deficit of more than 14 trillion dinars».

And support this year’s budget 14 sectors and activities, in addition to included large sums of money to support the development of the provinces. It is said that the budget of 2011 amounted to 96 trillion dinars, and the largest balance sheets compared to previous years.

Edited by TrinityeXchange

Can't be. All gurus said it must RV when law is published.

It must RV prior to Summit.

It must RV 7 days prior to Summit.

It must RV before Jan1

It must RV prior to oil contracts being signed.

It must RV before.....etc. etc etc.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It must RV before Jan1

The gurus arent the only ones saying it...dont you know anything and everything is about a top secret covert operation to rv the dinar. all the bickering and procrastination is just to throw us off. Iraqis are swiftly and urgently pressing to rv.......any second....

The rv's done, they just havent announced it yet.......lol

thats like......i won the lottery, but my ticket hasnt shown up yet, or dinners done, except i havent cooked it.....lol

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3

Remember that other article saying they would do the change in value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar in the ninth month?!?! Wouldn't that be May then?

Here's the link to the original article, which was re-published on Currency Newsh0und

http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=24547

The ninth month would be this month then, technically by that article... either way, I'm confused. :blink:

It must RV before Jan1

You said a mouthful....so what if the budget is now law.....it doesn't have anything what-so-ever to do with the RV of their currency. :o They still have a boat load, a big boat load of things to do before we see an RV....IF we see an RV ;) Read the news .....not close to resolving HCL....still not released from chapter 7.....still fighting among themselves in GOI......no security minister, no security......

the country is very divided......we'll be lucky if the country doesn't break out into civil war any day now? B) Maliki is acting like a dictator.....Shiites are holding Sunnis down like second class citizens.....Kurds are ready to break away from Baghdad.....big oil companies are scared to pick sides between Baghdad and Arbil.....problems, problems, problems. What....nobody sees these issues except me? Only cause you don't want to see them :P

And that doesn't even cover the financial issues with an RV of any signifigance...of which there are many :o

Hold on....don't want to be accused of being negative or realistic or smashing dreams.....forget the above. It will RV by June 1st :shakehead::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You said a mouthful....so what if the budget is now law.....it doesn't have anything what-so-ever to do with the RV of their currency. :o They still have a boat load, a big boat load of things to do before we see an RV....IF we see an RV ;) Read the news .....not close to resolving HCL....still not released from chapter 7.....still fighting among themselves in GOI......no security minister, no security......

the country is very divided......we'll be lucky if the country doesn't break out into civil war any day now? B) Maliki is acting like a dictator.....Shiites are holding Sunnis down like second class citizens.....Kurds are ready to break away from Baghdad.....big oil companies are scared to pick sides between Baghdad and Arbil.....problems, problems, problems. What....nobody sees these issues except me? Only cause you don't want to see them :P

And that doesn't even cover the financial issues with an RV of any signifigance...of which there are many :o

Hold on....don't want to be accused of being negative or realistic or smashing dreams.....forget the above. It will RV by June 1st :shakehead::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Spot on analysis.......i am a resident of "real"ville to. i think our population is around 10. Thanks tim

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You said mouthful please provide a Link !!

• Upvote 1

Spot on analysis.......i am a resident of "real"ville to. i think our population is around 10. Thanks tim

I'm not sure what real ville is, I'm pretty sure it is not just because you say so. for no one really knows. ;)

• Upvote 1