Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World’s currencies will be tied to the revalued dinar

VIZIOIRAQI

No, he stated in his post his neg(s) would be fixed. Does't that make you question anything?????? A staff member in the moderators group outright stating this. In my original post, which I typed was joking and gave me a good chuckle must have been taken too seriously. That was not my intention ,yet I stand by it. Thin skin by the members here seems to be rampant. Lack of an RV I'm guessing.

Duh! What he is referring to is that one of us has his back and will give him a +. Boy sometimes people are just plain thick.

• Upvote 2

Don't feel bad I've gotten a neg 4.. That's ok, people are entitled to their opinion of my post. I'm not STAFF or a moderator so noone wil FIX it for me. Even if I were though I wouldn't have it changed. Makes me question some things though............kinda makes you go hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

I can't change it lol nore can anyone else, it's all about people + ing or -ing out of honesty and not just straight meanness . Nothing I said was rude mean , or unlikeable. I just brought another rumor to the forum I thought most have never seen since the begining of this site !!! I personally don't know what to believe about this , but it's possible very possible from what I know are gov does everyday ;):PB)

• Upvote 3

You're gonna need to stock up on toilet paper not tinfoil tip_hat.gif

That's funny!...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I love all the bantering that goes on here. Some truth and some fiction! We're all here for the same purpose and it's important to come to our own conclusions. Let's not let things that aren't within our belief system get under our skin. It's fun to hear other's opinions! Isn't it?mellow.gif

• Upvote 1

consiracies? truths? half-truths? out right lies? Yep it is hard for people to know what to believe at times. I guess if old Bernie had been called out to some of his investors a few months earlier...they would have cried conspiracy theory.

Contrails, Illumanati, IRS, Federal Reserve, FDA, Big Pharmas, crooked bankers, guns for the Mexican drug cartels by our own government, Bilderbergers, microbiologists with strange deaths, HARP...all just figments of our overly active imaginations...we surely can't believe there are sinister people on planet earth with evil intent...naw! no way...surely the Rothschilds and their cronies are actually working behind the scenes to bolster the Salvation Army's fund...do we THINK? ...think!!!...a great idea...cheers! :blink:

• Upvote 5

consiracies? truths? half-truths? out right lies? Yep it is hard for people to know what to believe at times. I guess if old Bernie had been called out to some of his investors a few months earlier...they would have cried conspiracy theory.

Contrails, Illumanati, IRS, Federal Reserve, FDA, Big Pharmas, crooked bankers, guns for the Mexican drug cartels by our own government, Bilderbergers, microbiologists with strange deaths, HARP...all just figments of our overly active imaginations...we surely can't believe there are sinister people on planet earth with evil intent...naw! no way...surely the Rothschilds and their cronies are actually working behind the scenes to bolster the Salvation Army's fund...do we THINK? ...think!!!...a great idea...cheers! :blink:

And the twin towers are still standing right. Nobody made money on the wars in Iraq or Afganistan either. :)

• Upvote 2

Well, I read the entire thing and checked the links and yes, this is an interesting story. But story it seems to be ... in my humble opinion.

But for me there is a sidebar to this post. I have always had trouble following the news items that have been translated from Arabic to some semblance of English. But today, I read the part we are advised to read in the link to the House of Lords Hansard, specifically the speech given by Lord Blackheath. And I found that even though he is speaking English, in the English upper house, or House of Lords, the words did not connect to make much sense. Oh, there were phrases that could almost stnd alone but ... reading the whole thing ... I am still trying to figure out what his point was. It is as confusing as Arablish!

:huh:

smee2

Well, many of us folks here in Kansas are not privy to the inner workings of the government and banking elite. Simply stated, we realize we have no way of knowing the "truth". Our motto? Plan for the worst, but pray for the best. Just sounds like a great way to hedge our bets! Hang in there folks, we still live in the greatest land on the planet!

HY

Don't feel bad I've gotten a neg 4.. That's ok, people are entitled to their opinion of my post. I'm not STAFF or a moderator so noone wil FIX it for me. Even if I were though I wouldn't have it changed. Makes me question some things though............kinda makes you go hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

I think he was referring to many of us giving his plenty of pluses to fix it. You go on thinking as you wish. We got you covered viz.

No, he stated in his post his neg(s) would be fixed. Does't that make you question anything?????? A staff member in the moderators group outright stating this. In my original post, which I typed was joking and gave me a good chuckle must have been taken too seriously. That was not my intention ,yet I stand by it. Thin skin by the members here seems to be rampant. Lack of an RV I'm guessing.

Fixed by members that respect VIZIO's posts....no hoodoo heretongue.gif

• Upvote 1

Right, this is just what the sort of thing the Dinar dealers want to be circulating.

A global currency reset, that was supposed to be kept secret, yea that makes sense. WIth all the people that would have to know about it, secrecy would be impossible.

Basing this new world currency on a currency from a war torn country with ~$70B in total reserves and a GDP of maybe ~$100B, yea that also makes no sense at all.

And the kicker, Bill Gates providing the secret back door, but the white hats riding to the rescue! What a farce! New rates would not require new software and all banks do not run the same software. The whole idea of a "back door" in this context makes no sense, and I say this from the experience of being systems programmer for 37 years.

This shouldn't even be in the rumors section, but the pure fantasy section along with Amazon Women on the Moon (I hear they use dinars there too!!). :)

• Downvote 2