Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World’s currencies will be tied to the revalued dinar

VIZIOIRAQI

The Iraqi wars were actually a way to setup the new financial system. Initially, this was supposed to be another insider trading scheme that pilfered assets from the general public. It was only supposed to be for the ultra-wealthy: The Illuminati and its associates. (I wrote about the inner workings of this scheme a couple months ago.)

sirrush-320x180.jpgHowever, along the way, word leaked out that the Iraqi dinar was the currency for the new financial system. This led to substantial investment in the currency by the general public. Since the general public was not supposed to be in on this deal, there has been a wide campaign to call investing in the dinar a “scam.”

Thanks to the Iraqi wars, the dinar isn’t worth much today. The rumor is that there will soon be a revaluation of the dinar. This will somehow usher in prosperity for the world.

The explanation is that many of the world’s currencies will be tied to the revalued dinar, which will be a gold and/or commodities-based currency.

The basis for this currency was supposed to be the missing fifteen trillion dollars in assets discussed in Lord James Blackheath’s recent speech. (You may listen to it at this link or read it here towards the bottom of the page under Column 1016.) Blackheath, who is apparently associated with the White Hats, discretely brought this theft to public light so the old power mongers would understand their time in power was complete and they could no longer operate in secrecy.

It seems there was a plan to kill Blackheath for his speech. There were reports that Wikipedia even reported his death as February 29th for a while. This has since been corrected since Blackheath is alive and well.

However, Andrew Breitbart, a former editor at The Drudge Report, wasn’t so lucky. He said something big was coming on March 1, the day he died at the young age of 43. Numerous conspiracy theories have sprung up around his death. Although the focus has been on videos from Obama’s college days, some are quietly wondering if Breitbart knew something about the currency situation and the Obama videos are a distraction.

It appears that, indeed, the currency revaluation was supposed to happen around the first of March. Insiders are saying most of the work is done and the new system will be up and running any second. (To be fair, I’ve heard people saying it was supposed to happen for months so there may be nothing magic about the March 1 date.)

Apparently, The Illuminati resisted the plan for a while until they, supposedly with the help of Bill Gates, created back doors in the new system’s software that would allow them to siphon off the winning investments of the general public. However, The White Hats troubleshooting the system found the back doors and closed them. This has delayed the revaluation for several days.

In addition, more and more countries want their currencies on board with this new system so the programming of the computers has taken more time than expected.

The mass resignations are happening because either those people don’t want to work through this transitory time or they are being threatened with arrest for their roles in the theft of the general public’s assets.

Another aspect of this story is that those who follow channelers believe these resignations are an indication that the ETs are helping in the process and will soon obviously reveal themselves to the general public.

It is a fascinating story.

Is it true? Maybe it is.

If it isn’t, then what else could be going on?

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 8

The actual conspiracy goes beyond the Dinar. If you listen to Benjamin Fulford you would be led to think he is somewhat insane. But with the multitudes of resignations of high level bankers around the world and the BRICs and South Africas move to unseat the dollar as trade currency maybe Fulford was right all along. This is a move to remove the old world order from power.

I for one am happy to be holding Dinar at a time the Dollar is being destroyed. Lets just hope it RV's before the house of cards crumbles and there isnt a bank left to cash in our Dinars.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

The actual conspiracy goes beyond the Dinar. If you listen to Benjamin Fulford you would be led to think he is somewhat insane. But with the multitudes of resignations of high level bankers around the world and the BRICs and South Africas move to unseat the dollar as trade currency maybe Fulford was right all along. This is a move to remove the old world order from power.

I for one am happy to be holding Dinar at a time the Dollar is being destroyed. Lets just hope it RV's before the house of cards crumbles and there isnt a bank left to cash in our Dinars.

I agree ompletely with you. I have seen the same stuff. He's connected the dots, no doubt about it. And seeing that you are thinking with your mouth open, want my advise...? Don't "cash in" Keep your Dinars just like they are! The dollar is being manipulated and set to go into hyperinlation. To you and me, it means they are putting a turbocharger on inflation. You will loose everything if you cash in for $. Your Dinars will be readily accepted anywhere you want to go.

Carlos

• Upvote 4

LOLOLOLOL, you have a rather vivid imagination. I'm glad you posted in the rumors section. You're in the moderators group (really? lolololol, really??????) maybe you can look into opening a new section topic labeled Purely Fiction. Conspiracy theorists will drool all over your post, lololololol. Was it a white rabbit, or a white hat Alice followed down that hole??????? Wikepedia as a reference???? lolololololol. Any credibility goes out the window with that one. Good ol' Bill Gates(Oz) is the wizard behind the curtain, LOLOLOLOLOLOL letting them in the back door, LMAFO. Alice's and Dorothy's fantastic dream were caused by a bump on the head. You haven't suffered a bonked bean have you?????(joking) I enjoyed your post it. It gave me a good chuckle. Look into that new topic Purely Fiction or Fantasy will you??????

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 30

LOLOLOLOL, you have a rather vivid imagination. I'm glad you posted in the rumors section. You're in the moderators group (really? lolololol, really??????) maybe you can look into opening a new section topic labeled Purely Fiction. Conspiracy theorists will drool all over your post, lololololol. Was it a white rabbit, or a white hat Alice followed down that hole??????? Wikepedia as a reference???? lolololololol. Any credibility goes out the window with that one. Good ol' Bill Gates(Oz) is the wizard behind the curtain, LOLOLOLOLOLOL letting them in the back door, LMAFO. Alice's and Dorothy's fantastic dream were caused by a bump on the head. You haven't suffered a bonked bean have you?????(joking) I enjoyed your post it. It gave me a good chuckle. Look into that new topic Purely Fiction or Fantasy will you??????

I'm glad you enjoyed it :lol: Rumor section is just fine for this it blows Okies rumors right out the water :lol: I thought everyone would get a kick out of this couldn't just keep it to myself ;)B)

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

I agree ompletely with you. I have seen the same stuff. He's connected the dots, no doubt about it. And seeing that you are thinking with your mouth open, want my advise...? Don't "cash in" Keep your Dinars just like they are! The dollar is being manipulated and set to go into hyperinlation. To you and me, it means they are putting a turbocharger on inflation. You will loose everything if you cash in for $. Your Dinars will be readily accepted anywhere you want to go.

Carlos

Thank you for inputing "You will loose everything if you cash in for $" into my mind. I honestly havent considered anything but cash in at local branch, leverage my business affairs, set up a trust, and invest in land. You are right about the Dollar.

Thanks again for the input. =)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Better than reading just news imo

• Upvote 2

We have Okie Lovers here lol someone gave me a neg mgpwia1 :lol: it won't be there long mgpwia1 and someone will fix that for me ;)

Don't feel bad I've gotten a neg 4.. That's ok, people are entitled to their opinion of my post. I'm not STAFF or a moderator so noone wil FIX it for me. Even if I were though I wouldn't have it changed. Makes me question some things though............kinda makes you go hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Don't feel bad I've gotten a neg 4.. That's ok, people are entitled to their opinion of my post. I'm not STAFF or a moderator so noone wil FIX it for me. Even if I were though I wouldn't have it changed. Makes me question some things though............kinda makes you go hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

So you think there is a conspiracy? Your first post implies you think conspiracies are for loonies.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The Iraqi wars were actually a way to setup the new financial system. Initially, this was supposed to be another insider trading scheme that pilfered assets from the general public. It was only supposed to be for the ultra-wealthy: The Illuminati and its associates. (I wrote about the inner workings of this scheme a couple months ago.)

sirrush-320x180.jpgHowever, along the way, word leaked out that the Iraqi dinar was the currency for the new financial system. This led to substantial investment in the currency by the general public. Since the general public was not supposed to be in on this deal, there has been a wide campaign to call investing in the dinar a “scam.”

Thanks to the Iraqi wars, the dinar isn’t worth much today. The rumor is that there will soon be a revaluation of the dinar. This will somehow usher in prosperity for the world.

The explanation is that many of the world’s currencies will be tied to the revalued dinar, which will be a gold and/or commodities-based currency.

The basis for this currency was supposed to be the missing fifteen trillion dollars in assets discussed in Lord James Blackheath’s recent speech. (You may listen to it at this link or read it here towards the bottom of the page under Column 1016.) Blackheath, who is apparently associated with the White Hats, discretely brought this theft to public light so the old power mongers would understand their time in power was complete and they could no longer operate in secrecy.

It seems there was a plan to kill Blackheath for his speech. There were reports that Wikipedia even reported his death as February 29th for a while. This has since been corrected since Blackheath is alive and well.

However, Andrew Breitbart, a former editor at The Drudge Report, wasn’t so lucky. He said something big was coming on March 1, the day he died at the young age of 43. Numerous conspiracy theories have sprung up around his death. Although the focus has been on videos from Obama’s college days, some are quietly wondering if Breitbart knew something about the currency situation and the Obama videos are a distraction.

It appears that, indeed, the currency revaluation was supposed to happen around the first of March. Insiders are saying most of the work is done and the new system will be up and running any second. (To be fair, I’ve heard people saying it was supposed to happen for months so there may be nothing magic about the March 1 date.)

Apparently, The Illuminati resisted the plan for a while until they, supposedly with the help of Bill Gates, created back doors in the new system’s software that would allow them to siphon off the winning investments of the general public. However, The White Hats troubleshooting the system found the back doors and closed them. This has delayed the revaluation for several days.

In addition, more and more countries want their currencies on board with this new system so the programming of the computers has taken more time than expected.

The mass resignations are happening because either those people don’t want to work through this transitory time or they are being threatened with arrest for their roles in the theft of the general public’s assets.

Another aspect of this story is that those who follow channelers believe these resignations are an indication that the ETs are helping in the process and will soon obviously reveal themselves to the general public.

It is a fascinating story.

Is it true? Maybe it is.

If it isn’t, then what else could be going on?

Well now this explains a lot about the goings on ......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you think there is a conspiracy? Your first post implies you think conspiracies are for loonies.

No, he stated in his post his neg(s) would be fixed. Does't that make you question anything?????? A staff member in the moderators group outright stating this. In my original post, which I typed was joking and gave me a good chuckle must have been taken too seriously. That was not my intention ,yet I stand by it. Thin skin by the members here seems to be rampant. Lack of an RV I'm guessing.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

This is good stuff.....got my popcorn and soda, even some snowcaps. It's better than the old Mel Gibson/Julia Roberts 'Conspiracy Theory' movie :P

What's the difference between this junk and the garbage Okie puts out? :o

Forgive me for not supporting this stuff....I left my little foil hat at home. :lmao: :lmao: You guys crack me up :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is good stuff.....got my popcorn and soda, even some snowcaps. It's better than the old Mel Gibson/Julia Roberts 'Conspiracy Theory' movie :P

What's the difference between this junk and the garbage Okie puts out? :o

Forgive me for not supporting this stuff....I left my little foil hat at home. :lmao: :lmao: You guys crack me up :tiphat:

You're gonna need to stock up on toilet paper not tinfoil :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1