Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silver -JP Morgan

abner

Bix Weir: Why The CFTC Won't Pull The Plug on Silver Manipulation

For those waiting for Bart Chilton and Gary Gensler to take Blythe and Jamie to task over the silver manipulation, Bix Weir discusses the REAL reason the CFTC has had a deer-in-the-headlights response to the silver manipulation for the past half-decade: $75 TRILLION in derivatives held by JP Morgan. This is a topic we discussed in detail several weeks ago in Interest Rate Swaps- The REAL Purpose of Gold & Silver Price Suppression. If the silver manipulation is ended every single electronic monetary "asset" in the world will suddenly and violently implode erasing the entire Global Monetary System. From Bix: My friends over at GATA posted an article yesterday critical of the CFTC and the ongoing manipulation of silver. You can find it here: The CFTC has already done all it can about Silver - And Everything Else http://www.gata.org/node/11159 The gist of the article is that the CFTC knows that the silver market (and all other markets) are manipulated but because of the importance of the operations to the US Government they will not do anything about it. GATA is 100% correct. Market Manipulation is being done for "official purposes". The CFTC will not be the ones to stop it and the reason is very simple... If the silver manipulation is ended every single electronic monetary "asset" in the world will suddenly and violently implode erasing the entire Global Monetary System. This is a fact that is inescapable. Without silver price manipulation the mega silver short, JP Morgan, would be vaporized and with them goes $75 Trillion in derivatives that are used to rig the other important markets such as interest rates, currencies, commodities, stocks, bonds...all of it. They are the tool that the US Treasury uses to orchestrate our monetary world from behind the curtain of the Great and Powerful OZ! So in the case of JP Morgan..."Too Big To Fail" means just that.

• Upvote 1

It will happen some day ..... and I'm prepared to wait.

Silver is subjected to massive short conditions yet nothing is reflected in the price because the market is so heavily manipulated by paper....... give it another decade with the amount of investors (including me) buying up all the available physical bullion thay can get their hands on ....

When supplies start to get low .... (and they already are)what are they ment to base this imaginary paper silver market on ...... eventually we will get to the stage where we will be so short on supply that industry demands will not be met, at that stage one of two things will happen

1. the paper silver market will implode .... physical silver prices will go exponential .... and anarchy will reign
  2. We will come to such a short position where 1. above is the only option, so a solution would be for there to be a price differential between physical silver and paper .... for example whatever price physical silver increases to to you might need 10 Oz's on paper to be the equivalent value. A lot of people will loose money but hey they invested in imaginary silver anyway !! unlike smart people that bought bullion.

• Upvote 2

Silver was hit hard on Wednesday and fell more than gold. That could mean a lower price on Thursday. On the positive side, down volume has been declining and the H&S pattern remains in play. support for silver is at 31.00 and 30.00 with resistance at 33.50. The number of ounces backing SLV is down from 312.9 million on Monday to the current 311.1 million :):) The GDI dropped to 21% compared to 28% on Tuesday. Two consecutive days below 30% usually precede a buy signal. support for gold is at $1600 (the 300 DMA) with resistance at $1650 and $1688. The number of ounces backing GLD is unchanged from Monday at 411.3 million. :) :) Sprott gold trust. Price fell on Wednesday in line with bullion, but down volume is declining and the latter is in firm uptrend. The premium over bullion is 2.75%. :)

Silver is subjected to massive short conditions yet nothing is reflected in the price because the market is so heavily manipulated by paper....... give it another decade with the amount of investors (including me) buying up all the available physical bullion thay can get their hands on ....

When supplies start to get low .... (and they already are)what are they ment to base this imaginary paper silver market on ...... eventually we will get to the stage where we will be so short on supply that industry demands will not be met, at that stage one of two things will happen

1. the paper silver market will implode .... physical silver prices will go exponential .... and anarchy will reign
  2. We will come to such a short position where 1. above is the only option, so a solution would be for there to be a price differential between physical silver and paper .... for example whatever price physical silver increases to to you might need 10 Oz's on paper to be the equivalent value. A lot of people will loose money but hey they invested in imaginary silver anyway !! unlike smart people that bought bullion.

:):) 24hgold.com shows the registered ounces of silver at the COMEX dropped to the lowest point (31,531 ounces) in 5 months. When this number reaches zero the COMEX will be out of business.
  • Upvote 2

I agree with you machine. One time in the near future there is going to be two prices for silver. Physical silver will be one price and electronic(fabricated) paper silver will be another price. Which one are you going to have in your portfolio? The choice is pretty straight forward to me.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you machine. One time in the near future there is going to be two prices for silver. Physical silver will be one price and electronic(fabricated) paper silver will be another price. Which one are you going to have in your portfolio? The choice is pretty straight forward to me.

Considering that there is a loop hole in all paper silver contracts that all basically say the same thing (they don't need to pay you) I expect a sort of a Paper Silver debt restructuring...