Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar rate change at my bank !!!

Was just doing some online banking there and checked the exchange rates .... now these rates are the bank "Sell" rates so they include a spread.

The dinar has always been around 1,805 to 1,850 IQD to £1

Todays rate is 1,703.98 IQD to £1

Thats an increase in the dinar value. I cant give a link because the banks exchange rates can only be viewed when you log onto your online account, anyone that know's me will know I dont post BS.

Current forex rates are still 1,846.69 to the pound (GBP) http://www.xe.com/?c=IQD&r=9

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I've never noticed it below 1,800 and I've bought from them a lot over the years

We know you not to BS.. and since your an official "RV Sniffer Dog"... there must be a rate change coming right quick... only I hope it's a wee bit more than that if ya know what I mean!!! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

Was just doing some online banking there and checked the exchange rates .... now these rates are the bank "Sell" rates so they include a spread.

The dinar has always been around 1,805 to 1,850 IQD to £1

Todays rate is 1,703.98 IQD to £1

Thats an increase in the dinar value. I cant give a link because the banks exchange rates can only be viewed when you log onto your online account, anyone that know's me will know I dont post

The change is not in IQD but in the £

When the stronger currency fluctuates a small fraction on world markets,

The weaker currency changes more drastically.

It's still 1166

For that to change we'll have to....

Go RV :woot:

• Upvote 1