Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another country is leaning on Iraq & the USA to get the RV done.

Luigi1

From another site...

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man As it now stands we are either at the very cusp of the culmnation of our blessing or their will be a short wait--i have received it both ways--and from what i consider very well informed sources. Their are much emphasis being put on another countries influence and coersion being exerted on the usa presently. I think several hundred years ago napoleon said it best when he said "when china awakes the world will quake"--seems very appropriate presently...Keep prayers going up and keep the faith--it is going to happen. [The rate is] still high and today heard it has changed to a lower more reasonable rate--no one will know till the last minute whether changes are accepted and published--repeat--no one except 3 people know---and were not one of them.

Could it be China putting our feet to the fire? Your thoughts on this subject.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 11

My thoughts are your an idiot for even asking what we think about okie... Oh and also thanks for letting us know this came from another site cause we sure wouldn't have know it

There may be some truth to OOM statements. China has threatened & blackmailed the USA on numerous occasions promising to dump it's US treasury notes all at once & bankrupting the USA. China is the only nation on earth capable of exterting financial ruin on the USA.

OKIE Really ?

Agree, OOM may be a guesser & yelled wolf all too often but he has a little smarts when it comes to current affairs.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

When you step in dog crap, do you stop at the door and take off your shoes, or do you drag your feet through the house, spreading dog crap all over the place. Please take your shoes off at the door. We all know what Okie crap is and where to find it. Please leave the crap outside where it belongs. Thanks

GO RV !!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What about his statement of another country leaning on the USA & Iraq. Could that be a real possiblity? Just asking, not disagreeing.

Luigi- REALLY??? Okie has been spewing his false intel so long most folks are just getting sick of it. It's like hearing the same joke every day. It gets a little boring after a while. Okie knows nothing when it comes to a possible RV. PERIOD. He may know current events by what he has seen on tv or read in the comics, but he has proven almost weekly that his crystal ball of knowledge just doesn't work. I'm suprised he has lasted this long. <_<

• Upvote 1

Finally !!! An Okie statement I can believe - - " --i have received it both ways-- ". Nuff said !

Now THAT was funny! :lol:

As for China's involvement...who knows? I'm still pretty confident in the June-September scenario so I'm not really paying attention to anything till then. Wouldn't mind being wrong, tho...B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Personally, I love reading the Okie posts. It has been said that humor and laughter is good for the soul. Thank you to all who keep bringing his posts. They keep me laughing. I'm sorry if it upsets or raises blood pressures of other members. I just enjoy reading his constant yarns about the RV. Every post he further discredits himself and loses at least another follower (I hope). I know that isn't being very charitable, but I like to look at the positive outcome of his inconsistent, no source, nonsensical posts. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

no one except 3 people know---and were not one of them.

Could it be China putting our feet to the fire? Your thoughts on this subject.

no one<-----so which one is it okie???-------> except 3 people know huh.gif (Please choose one.... no???blink.gif... that figures, a bit double minded are we?rolleyes.gif ).

Your thoughts on this subject.... no... you didn't just ask my opinion did you really? emot-LMAO.gif I don't think you can handle the truth okie dokie, it might confuse you!!! wacko.gif

"and were not one of them".... well now that's the first honest thing I have ever heard you say okie... there may just be hope for you yet... maybe??? unsure.gif

Thanks for the post Luigi!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

What about his statement of another country leaning on the USA & Iraq. Could that be a real possiblity? Just asking, not disagreeing.

The sad thing is that if and when Okie ever comes up with something relevant, and he does seem to follow current affairs in this matter, he would not be believed anyhow! Too many lies. Too much patting himself on the back! Too many predictions that just stunk up the room and produced nothing worthwhile!

:(

smee2

OK...this is just funny....and once again tells us a bit more about Okie's intellect.....here is his quote from above.......

I think several hundred years ago napoleon said it best when he said "when china awakes the world will quake"

Napoleon.....several hundred years ago? Wasn't he doing his business around 1790 - 1810? Sounds about 200 years ago (versus several hundred years ago).

Hokey Okie................

Fast reply the only blessing that could happen would be Jesus, mohammad , budda , and if and I know I did leave out many but my point is everyone would be where they want to be with who they want to be with--like our grandparents forever--I did not capitalize delibertly as I am Christain but don't =---sorry I digess

There may be some truth to OOM statements. China has threatened & blackmailed the USA on numerous occasions promising to dump it's US treasury notes all at once & bankrupting the USA. China is the only nation on earth capable of exterting financial ruin on the USA.

Why would China want to bankrupt their biggest customer? If we have no money to purchase Chinese goods, then China goes bankrupt.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why would China want to bankrupt their biggest customer? If we have no money to purchase Chinese goods, then China goes bankrupt.

Why do certain members of our government want to eliminate the middle class? We pay all the bills! Same theory.

• Downvote 1

China no longer needs the USA. It just bailed out half the world. It already owns the planet. Is currently bailing out the EU. Not disagreeing. Just my thoughts on this.

Edited by Luigi1

Luig1, All you have to do to answer your question is to look at Adam.s chat from today. He says right off the bat that Iraq is getting pressured hard!

Thanks for the tip. OOM beat Adam to the punch so I used his reference first of all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1