Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW ARE WE LOOKING

welcome007

You read stuff that looks promising, then another post says its not. It seems like the Iraqi government are always at each others throats and can never agree on anything. Then they walk out like scolded school kids. Messing the whole lot up again...... :(

• Upvote 2

You read stuff that looks promising, then another post says its not. It seems like the Iraqi government are always at each others throats and can never agree on anything. Then they walk out like scolded school kids. Messing the whole lot up again...... :(

Im praying i could make it to the15th ..i cant even lie the only thing that keeps me going when news gets confusing is looking what some of the gurus are saying. keeps me happy for a while

[

Edited by welcome007

Im praying i could make it to the15th ..i cant even lie the only thing that keeps me going when news gets confusing is looking what some of the gurus are saying. keeps me happy for a while

[

Oh please don't! They're horrible!

IMO, for what it's worth, is that we are on track for a higher valued currency. When and how, I don't think any of us know. Iraq does things at their own pace and as frustrating as it is, they have made amazing strides to getting out of the dark ages the last two years.

Stay positive, and try not to set deadlines would be my advice. If you don't have a deadline, there's no disappointment if it doesn't come because of things we have no control over.

• Upvote 6

I am feeling downright disappointed in the outlook right about now. I was really hoping for something to happen this week or last. Now, it seems that we have much chaos in Iraq again - and the possibility of Erbil never being passed. I am not convinced that they will ever get their "s$$$%@%$#" together enough to make this happen. I'm not selling, ever.....but feeling pretty skeptical about this investment right now. Seems they just keep plodding along with a worthless currency. I don't think they feel any urgency.

• Upvote 4

I am feeling downright disappointed in the outlook right about now. I was really hoping for something to happen this week or last. Now, it seems that we have much chaos in Iraq again - and the possibility of Erbil never being passed. I am not convinced that they will ever get their "s$$$%@%$#" together enough to make this happen. I'm not selling, ever.....but feeling pretty skeptical about this investment right now. Seems they just keep plodding along with a worthless currency. I don't think they feel any urgency.

You're not alone right now. Many are getting tired of thier crap. I don't know how some people have hung on for 8+ years. But they say we have seen more movement in recent months than in many years combined. I was hoping for a quicker resolution also but as you I am resigned to stay the course. Hang in there, it will happen as they say when you least expect it to.

• Upvote 5

lol isnt adam considered a guru?

No ABSOLUTELY not.

You're not alone right now. Many are getting tired of thier crap. I don't know how some people have hung on for 8+ years. But they say we have seen more movement in recent months than in many years combined. I was hoping for a quicker resolution also but as you I am resigned to stay the course. Hang in there, it will happen as they say when you least expect it to.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

When I first got in several months ago, I thought it was a good gamble at best. After reading tons of info over the months, from all points of view, I would be very surprised if this ever revalued. I will hold my investment and hope that my evaluation is wrong. Peace and hope to all....

• Upvote 3

If it is the US, or in Iraq, remember we are dealing with politicians. Consider for a moment how our Congress or Senate is so Special Interest Minded.They all want there own way and typically try to shoot down each others efforts. That is what we are seeing in Iraq right now. The same selfish Back Biting that seems to be universal of politicians. Meanwhile the people are enduring more and more hardships created by the lack of consideration and compromise from their elected officials.

It's still looking good. Iraq has flat out stated what they will do, and nothing has changed. They are still on track for how ever they have planed to start the raising value of the dinar. It may not be tomorrow, or the way you've drempt it to be, but it will eventualy happen. Maybe a slow process but it is a process that is moving FORWARD not backward. Keep loving your family, keep your mind on life, and don't think life is ALL about dinar or you will go nuts. Been in this since 03 and my feet are still on the ground and eyes to the sky. Good luck everyone! wink.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have been invested now for a few years. At first I was sold on the idea it would happen "any minute now". That point of view changed fairly quickly when it became obvious that no one really knew SFA about when this could happen, or at what rate.

So, here we are now, years down the road, and I had really thought it would be done by now. But it isn't. And the people responsible for that are politicians. What does that tell you?

Well, it will happen and everyone who says we are closer than ever is right, since we are closer to whenever it is going to pop. I just hope I live long enough to see it happen, and have that feeling of being truly wealthy. Trying to be patient in the mean time.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 4

I talked to a former Iraq citizen who now operates a small retail specialty shop here in my community yesterday. I brought up the subject of the dinar in his home country and the RV possibility. He laughed heartily and said, "it will never happen, those guys are just corrupt politicians, greedy to the core and totally self absorbed".

I'm not selling my dinars as a result of this chat but I do feel like it will be quite sometime before they can get it together enough to get-R-done!

Best thing to do is secure as much dinar as you think you need for a potential RV. Get as much as you can, but don't spend beyond your needs. I think we are closer than we were last year, but have a ways to go before this whole thing falls into place. If you think you can afford more, get more. If not, sit tight on what you got and wait for when that great day comes.

• Upvote 1

I've only been in this for about a month so take what I say with a grain of salt... When I first heard of this venture I got in as quickly as possible thinking "any minute" now. I didn't want to miss out on something big.

Now after researching this day and night, I have to come to realize that this is not something that is going to happen today. This is what I call a UB investment. That is an Under Bed Investment meaning that I have

my Dinar and they are sitting under my bed. Now I wait. I didn't mortgage my house, sell my car or borrow a ton of money to get involved. I took money that I would have blown on incidental things. Now, I'll

leave everything in a fire proof lock box and wait. If it happens soon, terrific, if not, I'll wait. Sure I've fantasized about leaving work, buying a new house, a new car and other things, but for now,

I'll sit and wait for my UB Investment to pay off. And if it doesn't so be it. God Bless...

• Upvote 1

[

I wouldn't be holding my breath for the 15th. Maybe after they get rid of Maliki it might happen within a few months. Or they need the USA or similar to jump in and be the Arbitrator. They've been spinning their wheels for too long. They need some one from the outside to study the situation and make fair decisions.