Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Drive by 4/4/12

kcw

I think everyone is just a bit on edge right now and we look forward to Adam's Chat each week because we know that what he tells us is what he knows to be the truth. The news lately has been so confusing that it's hard to really get a good grasp as to where this RV is at. I don't think anyone is critizing Adam for his "lack of service". I just think that people are a bit disappointed when looking for some up-to-date information on his Wed. Chat. Hopefully Adam will get the time he needs to answer the questions tomorrow. I am looking forward to his responses to gain a better understanding of the current situation.

• Upvote 1

Ok Adam...I buy your theory. So, let's break it down in round numbers.......when the artificial value (as set by Sadaam) was $3.22 per dinar there were about 30 billion dinar in circulation, making the value of their money about $100 billion US.

Now they have 30 trillion dinar incirculation and at the current rate (1200 per $1) of exchange the value of their dinar in circulation is about $25 billion US.

So that would mean they can quadruple the value of their dinar and get back to where they were 20 years ago....that would be a new exchange rate of about 300 dinar per $1 US or $0.0033 per dinar.

Anything above that rate would be just 'creating' wealth......please keep in mind I've used round numbers to keep the math simple, but the basic numbers are good.

So, if it were to RV at 10 cents they would be creating wealth in the untold trillions....JMHO :P

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 15

Ok Adam...I buy your theory. So, let's break it down in round numbers.......when the artificial value (as set by Sadaam) was $3.22 per dinar there were about 30 billion dinar in circulation, making the value of their money about $100 billion US.

Now they have 30 trillion dinar incirculation and at the current rate (1200 per $1) of exchange the value of their dinar in circulation is about $25 billion US.

So that would mean they can quadruple the value of their dinar and get back to where they were 20 years ago....that would be a new exchange rate of about 300 dinar per $1 US or $0.0033 per dinar.

Anything above that rate would be just 'creating' wealth......please keep in mind I've used round numbers to keep the math simple, but the basic numbers are good.

So, if it were to RV at 10 cents they would be creating wealth in the untold trillions....JMHO :P

There was an old chat brought forward the other day describing what you just concluded. I would take four times my money right now. I got another great investment I need the capital for.

Now THIS is a chat that fires me up.

Really?

the 75 billion US value is basically the same value they have now. The difference is it is deluted by a lot more dinar. Back then there was around 28 billion dinar in circulation, now there is 30 trillion. Adam is correct in that the value didn't disappear it is still there and still the same as it was before...just deluted by a lot more dinar.

30 trillion at current rate is only 25 billion usd. They had about 75 billion, they are shorted 50 billion. If the amount is truly 30 trillion still, we should have a value of about 400 dinar to the dollar

Random question:

Does anyone here know how to calculate the ESTIMATED VALUE of the US is?

ESTIMATED VALUE. This should include everything we own and also COULD own based on our talent base, resources, and potential.

It's mind blowing. Lopsters.... go home.

There's nothing more annoying than the lopsters, I pay no mind anymore it's a waste of time, Thanks

• Upvote 3

Random question:

Does anyone here know how to calculate the ESTIMATED VALUE of the US is?

ESTIMATED VALUE. This should include everything we own and also COULD own based on our talent base, resources, and potential.

It's mind blowing. Lopsters.... go home.

I do sir.... Donald Trump just did this last week. For all the estimated resources, minerals, currencies, households,military, automobiles, skyscrapers and acre per acre in the US is 28.2 TRILLION after the deduction of the 15.8 TRILLION debt that is currently owed. This is the estimate that was giving LOCK STOCK AND BARREL if someone wanted to write a check for us and our country. Hope this helps!! This is still a very wealthy country!! ;)

Thanks for the drive by brotha, keep the faith people.

Roll RV!! :woot:

• Upvote 10

There's nothing more annoying than the lopsters, I pay no mind anymore it's a waste of time, Thanks

Hey now wait just a minute... lopsters are good eatin... ummm, oh wait a minute... shoot... I mean "Lobsters"rolleyes.gif... you and Thug are right Tony.. lopsters are just too crabby!!!emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 2

I do sir.... Donald Trump just did this last week. For all the estimated resources, minerals, currencies, households,military, automobiles, skyscrapers and acre per acre in the US is 28.2 TRILLION after the deduction of the 15.8 TRILLION debt that is currently owed. This is the estimate that was giving LOCK STOCK AND BARREL if someone wanted to write a check for us and our country. Hope this helps!! This is still a very wealthy country!! ;)

Thanks for the drive by brotha, keep the faith people.

I haven't done the research to determine if those figures are accurate, but I know for a fact that the PREMISE of your post is legitimate. There is a LOT more money out there, and a LOT more POTENTIAL money, than the average investor has any clue of.

If anyone thinks the government actually tells the truth, I guess you could argue my point. Those of us that know better.... well, we know better.

It's not rocket surgery for the love of it all. It's common sense.

:twocents:

• Upvote 10

Value of the US... 28.2 Trillion... value of people that make up this land... priceless!wink.gif

• Upvote 8

i dont think the blocs careabou outside influence. theyve been perfectly fine with civil war for years, and even when we think they agree, they dont and drag things on to a point of stagnation. even if a rv is a guarantee, political the government is collapsing.. what goods a currencyif theres no stable government to back it???or a stable gvernment to set the economic neccessities to thrive and prosper????

This is where people tend to miss the mark. Even in America people fail to understand that a currency's value is not based upon the strength or the stability of its government. A stable government will indeed be a beneficial aspect, but the strength of any nation's currency is a strong and vibrant economy. Strong free market economies occur without overbearing regulations and Iraq is another case in point example of this. Get the government out of the way and the wealth will, as Adam says, "Re-appear".

See how America's wealth goes into hiding as the government intervenes and prevents the free flow of our economic life-cycle?

• Upvote 10

Hey now wait just a minute... lopsters are good eatin... ummm, oh wait a minute... shoot... I mean "Lobsters"rolleyes.gif... you and Thug are right Tony.. lopsters are just too crabby!!!emot-LMAO.gif

Haha, they're crabby and want to make everybody else crabby, :lol:

Value of the US... 28.2 Trillion... value of people that make up this land... priceless!wink.gif

Best thing I heard all day :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Actually ROD that includes "us" too.... Our inventions, our ingenuity, and most of all our HARD work and great WORK ETHIC. Basically the procductive AMERICAN worker. However what was not taken into account are our actual body parts. For example, A heart is worth around 60,000, each lung, 60,000, a retina, 42,000; but since we cant go around harvesting each others organs this was not included in the 28.2 Trillion that make up the US. Anywho.... Just thought I would let ya know that!! emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Thanks for being who you are!!! smile.gif

http://curiosity.discovery.com/topic/materials-science/america-what-is-it-worth-episode.htm

here is the show I learned these numbers for!! ;)

• Upvote 3

hahahahaha thanks adam !!!! laughing with you buddy!!!! waiting on the folks that got you ticket-off at the notion dinar is worthless nothing too show for it,,,, it is pretty good too see ya do a drive by ------ makes for a good`er day :)

• Upvote 2

However what was not taken into account are our actual body parts. For example, A heart is worth around 60,000, each lung, 60,000, a retina, 42,000; but since we cant go around harvesting each others organs this was not included in the 28.2 Trillion that make up the US.

ohmy.gif You did not just go there!!! ohmy.gif

The shock, the horror, the.... wait a second blink.gif... how much for a limb? unsure.gif

Well, maybe I can spare one, yeah... just one!!! rolleyes.gifwink.gifemot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 2