Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this what's holding up the 134 nation currency re-set?

Luigi1

From another site...

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 RESIGNATIONS OF 450 NOW: WELL LOOKIE HERE LADIES & GENTS: THERE ARE NOW 450 BANKER / BROKER RESIGNATIONS AND THERE ARE NOW 22 BANK ARRESTS WORLD WIDE INCLUDING 2 IN USA. REGARDING RV: ALL IS GREEN TO GO. WE ARE WAITING FOR ANY HOUR.

Mass arrests of banking CEO & officials are still ongoing. Can we still have a global currency re-set while all these arrests are going on. What's your view?

Here's my thoughts...they must weed out all the corruption in banking or we will be back to square one, the crooks back in charge of hosing us over.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

From another site...

4-4-2012 Intel Guru Bulldog75 RESIGNATIONS OF 450 NOW: WELL LOOKIE HERE LADIES & GENTS: THERE ARE NOW 450 BANKER / BROKER RESIGNATIONS AND THERE ARE NOW 22 BANK ARRESTS WORLD WIDE INCLUDING 2 IN USA. REGARDING RV: ALL IS GREEN TO GO. WE ARE WAITING FOR ANY HOUR.

Mass arrests of banking CEO & officials are still ongoing. Can we still have a global currency re-set while all these arrests are going on. What's your view?

Here's my thoughts...they must weed out all the corruption in banking or we will be back to square one, the crooks back in charge of hosing us over.

When Bulldog and his owner Okie get this and other related NESARA info, it's from John MacHaffie.

'Nuff said :lol:B)

Hi theres actually 760 Resignations / Arrests in total listed but i have seen a few more today in the press.

See attached word doc

My understanding, many that already resigned, are cooperating with INTERPOL & local authorities for linient sentances. They only started to scratch the surface. This baby is huge & by no means the whole enchilada.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

450 list link

http://americankabuk...orld-banks.html

760 list link same as word doc

https://www.facebook.../app_2374336051

There you are, Nuff Said!

I wasn't discrediting the validity of these arrests/resignations.

I am fully aware of what is going on B)

However

to make my statement more clear

If you have read Bulldog/Okie/Poppy postings in the past---say over the last year or so

Anything related to NESARA--even loosely

Their info is more or less a direct C&P from John MacHaffie and his website/blog/ "news feed"

Cheers

May I ask? Who said that there was going to be a 134 nation currency re-set? Like some others on here, I trade currency for a living. THERE WILL BE NO CURRENCY RE-SET. THAT'S A FACT. And this is just more pumper B.S.

How does being a trader give you intel on what's going on behind the scenes? Did you have any idea that this 134 unaligned nation is what is backing the United States on returning to constitutional law? There's much going on in the world...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Well your entiled to you opinion.

I didn't source that info from that site or those people

I dont listen to those people, although I do see their postings.

Its getting ridiculous now anytime anybody says anything it must come from them.

May I ask? Who said that there was going to be a 134 nation currency re-set? Like some others on here, I trade currency for a living. THERE WILL BE NO CURRENCY RE-SET. THAT'S A FACT. And this is just more pumper B.S.

That might be true, but all the arrests are documented if you look at the material... or cant your Ego handle it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

The gurus make/spin every bit of news to revolve around an RV....

Not everything thats going on in the "world" has to do with Iraq and an impending (hopeful) revaluation of their currency.

That might be true, but all the arrests are documented if you look at the material... or cant your Ego handle it.

Ouch.. that seemed kinda harsh... :huh:

Yes, we can see that the arrests ARE documented. So what? Does that mean that there is an impending world wide currency reset of hundreds of currencies as "Bulldog" suggests??? Is this a definitive connection?

I think that is all he was saying. No need to get grumpy... ;)

• Upvote 2

I drive a car. Does that make me an expert at the design & repair of cars?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I never said or agreed there was a world wide currency reset, just simply provided the documentation of arrests.

Obviously you havent read the whole post.

My info was not from any Guru or whatever. I found it when i was doing research that had nothing to do with dinar or currency resets.

• Upvote 2

I drive a car. Does that make me an expert at the design & repair of cars?

There are rules and regulations that govern the business of currency trading; to simply "re-set" currencies would upset the flow of trading to the point whereby it would wipe out the accounts of many traders worldwide. I can tell you "that's not going to happen". Why? Because "big money" trades also; and they dictate the markets. Any significant movement in a currency would also wipe out "big money". Sorry, that's not going to happen. And I'm still asking the initial question, " what credible person has stated that there will be a 134 nation currency re-set"? If there is factual information out there regarding this, I would enjoy reading it. Thanks

Well your entiled to you opinion.

I didn't source that info from that site or those people

I dont listen to those people, although I do see their postings.

Its getting ridiculous now anytime anybody says anything it must come from them.

Has nothing to do with "ego". Little common sense goes a long way. Since when do arrests = a 134 nation currency re-set? Just asking.

• Upvote 1

There are rules and regulations that govern the business of currency trading; to simply "re-set" currencies would upset the flow of trading to the point whereby it would wipe out the accounts of many traders worldwide. I can tell you "that's not going to happen". Why? Because "big money" trades also; and they dictate the markets. Any significant movement in a currency would also wipe out "big money". Sorry, that's not going to happen. And I'm still asking the initial question, " what credible person has stated that there will be a 134 nation currency re-set"? If there is factual information out there regarding this, I would enjoy reading it. Thanks

Has nothing to do with "ego". Little common sense goes a long way. Since when do arrests = a 134 nation currency re-set? Just asking.

Boy are you in for a rude awakening...IMO of course.

Ignore Luigi hes trying to take over from EasyPoster and Thug by constantly posting Guru hype but at least thug was funny.

OK Mr Know It All. You give us a date & rate. You are waiting, guessing & hoping just like the rest of us are. What makes you a better authority? Please do enlighten us with your brilliant wisdom.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OK Mr Know It All. You give us a date & rate. You are waiting, guessing & hoping just like the rest of us are. What makes you a better authority? Please do enlighten us with your brilliant wisdom.

He doesnt post utter rubbish like you do Luigi .

Remember Abe Lincoln "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

• Upvote 1