Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I think...

LuvLove2

You guys are evil. Its a shame God is giving his money to a bunch of devils. Its important to know who's in your midst. MOEJoe, thank you for the warm words. ALL OTHERS...WATCH what you say to me, I am the one that's covered. BE CAREFUL when blaspheming a prophet. Lord, have mercy on THEIR souls. God's peace...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 12

You guys are evil. Its a shame God is giving his money to a bunch of devils. Its important to know who's in your midst. MOEJoe, thank you for the warm words. ALL OTHERS...WATCH what you say to me, I am the one that's covered. BE CAREFUL when blaspheming a prophet. Lord, have mercy on THEIR souls. God's peace...

Ah thats where we've been all going wrong .... we all forgot to factor in the fact that god is a major player in the world financial markets .... crawl back under your rock

• Upvote 3

I'll go away so you ALL don't find yourself living a life of absolutely hell. I've already looked at 3 of you, and you're getting ready to catch it. God says, BE not deceived HE will not be mocked. Whatsoever you sew is what you shall reap. If you weren't sure, it would have been better to have said NOTHING at all! Take care, All and God BLESS the true believers... The Prophet (oh, and one final thought...I knew the car comment was coming before it came. I've already seen your destruction. YOU should be careful. AND all others who lined up with such foolishness, REPENT for the hand of GOD is in your midst. Take care!)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

You guys are evil. Its a shame God is giving his money to a bunch of devils. Its important to know who's in your midst. MOEJoe, thank you for the warm words. ALL OTHERS...WATCH what you say to me, I am the one that's covered.

.......in poop

• Upvote 1

Go away.

Oh, and I don't usually tell people what to do with God's money, but I think we can all be pretty sure He doesn't want His prophets driving around in $100,000 cars.

thats right, much better witness in a car that BARELY runs.

I'll go away so you ALL don't find yourself living a life of absolutely hell. I've already looked at 3 of you, and you're getting ready to catch it. God says, BE not deceived HE will not be mocked. Whatsoever you sew is what you shall reap. If you weren't sure, it would have been better to have said NOTHING at all! Take care, All and God BLESS the true believers... The Prophet (oh, and one final thought...I knew the car comment was coming before it came. I've already seen your destruction. YOU should be careful. AND all others who lined up with such foolishness, REPENT for the hand of GOD is in your midst. Take care!)

Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of calling down the fire of god (purposely used the lower case "g" for god just so you understand that you're not a true prophet of God). You might want to hang around and let some of the anointing of God get all over you so you'll act right.

Bless your little ole heart there Luv2Love, :hug:

Pappy

I've been predicting the 14.00 rate since the beginning. We'll see how close I get! I'm not usually perfect with numbers but I'm usually

pretty close . TAKE CARE, ALL!! With LOVE, the Prophet.

Well how many Negs did you predict?:surgeon:

• Upvote 3