Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking news . Nujaifi: cancellation of Arbil agreement will bring Iraq to zero point.

IF Maliki goes back on his word to enact the Erbil Agreements the shouldn't he be called on the floor and given a vote of no-confidence? Right about now, the only saving grace that Iraq has for returning to the economic fold is ole Shabbs. Which would lead me to believe that Shabbs is in a pretty important position as a 'king maker' if you will. The CBI COULD go ahead and RV and Maliki would definitely try to take credit for it OR the CBI can continue to hold the GoI accountable thus contiuing to expose Maliki, and the GoI for that matter, for what he/they are. I do not see the CBI, Shabbs, allowing Iraq to fall on their face when the time comes but one can only wonder that if Maliki has held out this long, does it really matter what he does until 2014? I would propose a low RV, 1:1, to fulfill the dedollarization of the Iraqi economy and to back the tarrif, budget and taxations that have been passed by Parliament. Around that time, the next round of elections SHOULD commence. The elections are held, Maliki is out and then the people of Iraq vote having an idea of what their politicians are fully capable of. Thus allowing the CBI to begin to raise the value of the dinar without Maliki being in the picture. Granted Maliki and Company will have stashed an large amount of dinar into their private accounts by then but in the grand scheme of things this was/is probably expected and therefore no real surprise. I'd go so far as to expect Maliki to acquire some form of amnesty, either domestic or external, once he is out of office. I'm pretty sure there are going to be some really PO'ed Iraqis that would love to put his head on a spiked pole for all would be future dictators to see. (Not that I'm hoping for him to go the way of the dodo or to be room mates with Jimmy Hoffa but this is Iraq and stranger things have happend... ijs)

• Upvote 2

I will personally be very surprised if Maliki will concede his post to a newly elected official.

I believe he has delusions of grandeur and wants to become supreme dictator of Iraq without having to answer to anyone. He has the same stubborn, unyielding characteristics as all those mid east despots.

• Upvote 1

Don't know who gave you a neg but I evened you out . Just for bringing a news article to the site? Thanks K98 and I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Easter.... :D :D :D :D

P.S. I am cooking 500 cases of eggs now in the kitchen for all the so called employees. They are so happy I cook for them... Egg hunt Saturday with all the family's :) :)

Edited by Lenape
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to disagree, they already RV 1170 to 1166, so state This new development along with the cancellation of the National Conference will kill any chances of a RV in near future. is just false!! JMO Respectfully!!

The IQD dropped from 4,000 to 1,100 in 2004.

What is a 4 point drop in comparison to a 3,000 point drop in 04.

Bottom line...Parliament is still taking 1 step forward & 2 back just like they did in 04. What has changed?

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it is human nature that after a big fight to want to kiss and make-up! I think they will at least hug! New meeting set and somebody will say they are sorry!

Of course...I am not sure everyone involved is human!!! :unsure:

PS

P.S. I am cooking 500 cases of eggs now in the kitchen for all the so called employees. They are so happy I cook for them... Egg hunt Saturday with all the family's

Are you in prison ministry? That is a bunch of eggs! Are your fingers blue???

Edited by abby01
  • Upvote 1

P.S. I am cooking 500 cases of eggs now in the kitchen for all the so called employees. They are so happy I cook for them... Egg hunt Saturday with all the family's

Yes Abby about the Ministry and my hands are, green, red , blue, you name it

• Upvote 2

Totally agree.

Western democracy is just not tailored to their culture and likely would never last long in that environment.

I believe it is just a matter of time until Iraq reverts back to despotism.

It is the only way to get anything done over there.

Unfortunately the despot who gains power will not likely be a nice guy who cares more for his country than for his own power, pride, and delusions of grandeur.

GP

The amazing thing , if you believe the bible, is that these people will rule the world in the end. That can only happen when the rest of the world

falls so far from grace that they no longer know right from wrong.

Rev. 3: 14_17

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked

We are lukewarm and we will suffer the consequences for our weak faith. We should never forget that,

for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. EVEN FROM GOD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes Abby about the Ministry and my hands are, green, red , blue, you name it

That is really great! I am a Rev. but not a main pastor on staff. Have been in the prisons and used to do jail ministry. The Christians need to keep working in that hard area. God bless you in your labors for Him! AND protect you!