Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks like someone is really desperate for rv money

LettheRVbegin

!!! .1 Cent Per Iraqi Dinar

Date: 2012-04-03, 2:57PM PDT

Reply to: [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have 11 Million dinars that i am willing to sell for .1 cent per dinar. I will meet you if you are serious about buying. The dinar will most likely revalue sometimes by November and it will be worth anywhere from $11 to $33 Million, which is a huge profit for you. I just cant wait that long. My back is against the wall and i need to sell them so i can survive.

http://losangeles.cr...2938660670.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If it is true I think it is not funny, but terribly sad. Even if he sells some or all of his dinar. what does he do when that money is gone? Nothing left to sell? No hope making any from the RV. Unless he holds back enough to buy a mittful of dinar just before it RVs but how is a person to know when that is?

:(

smee2

I have 11 Million dinars that i am willing to sell for .1 cent per dinar. I will meet you if you are serious about buying. The dinar will most likely revalue sometimes by November and it will be worth anywhere from $11 to $33 Million, which is a huge profit for you. I just cant wait that long. My back is against the wall and i need to sell them so i can survive.

End Quote

Tragically funny and / or funnily tragic....He wants to sell for 1 cent per Dinar ( so it'd be about 110,000 dollars if I'm not mistaken) .... He states it will RV "sometimes by November and it will be worth anywhere from $11 to $33 Million" but he can't wait until then.....

Now I'm sorry if he's in such bad shape ( back against the wall and trying to survive)...

But I have to say that he's either got a great set of cojones OR a lot of nerve or both to write such an ad......

End Quote

Tragically funny and / or funnily tragic....He wants to sell for 1 cent per Dinar ( so it'd be about 110,000 dollars if I'm not mistaken) .... He states it will RV "sometimes by November and it will be worth anywhere from $11 to $33 Million" but he can't wait until then.....

Now I'm sorry if he's in such bad shape ( back against the wall and trying to survive)...

But I have to say that he's either got a great set of cojones OR a lot of nerve or both to write such an ad......

He is saying .1 (a tenth) of a cent which equates to .001 or $11,000 total about $1,000 per million.

• Upvote 3

!!! .1 Cent Per Iraqi Dinar

Date: 2012-04-03, 2:57PM PDT

Reply to: [Errors when replying to ads?]

http://losangeles.cr...2938660670.html

Talk about speculating, if his back is that far against the wall sell them back to the dealer you bought them from, you won't make your money back but at least you'll have money.

It's a sad story con, preying on the ignorance and gullibilty of craigslist users. They go out and buy 11 million dinar for say 13 - 14 grand. They sell it on craigslist for 1 cent per dinar= $110,000. You're worried it might be counterfeit, LOLOLOLOLOL. They just made 96 to 97 thousand for posting an ad on craigslist . If and this is a HUGE if, they could find a schill who would actually purchase for a cent per dinar, do you really believe they wouldn't go back and buy another 11 million dinar and still pocket 83 - 84 thousand. I would guarantee the day after the sale, the same ad would appear again. The naivety of some of the posts here are incredible. Take the blinders off.

• Upvote 6

Can anyone here read? Or do math? Too many zeroes? Iraq is having the same problems. No worries. Just having some fun.

Or maybe just tired?

Or lawyers in Ghana... :lol:

That guy in Nigeria said he was sending me the next check for my long lost family. Several Mil I believe. To be delivered April 33, this year.

Or lawyers in Ghana... :lol: