Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

C7 is not done....

Luigi1

Angels will not make it passed Texas....I am also a Yankee......I am predicting Yankees vs. Detroit in the ALCS with the Yankees winning in 7....

well you got the Tigers right any way. go tigeeeeeeeeerrs. :twothumbs:

I like the idea of the Tigers and the Yankees in a game 7; and if Verlander is pitching, I like our chances A LOT of winning that game.

any time the best is pitching it's hard to bet against him I know I wouldn't. love them tigers. My dad was a huge fan I lost him in 05 so every year I watch and feel he is as well, Great feeling. B)

Lol, June, Uhh September, then October ohh crap first quarter of 2013 then the second quarter. Arrrg.

I hear ya...nobody knows and they need to quit acting like they do... It will happen when God and Iraq need it to not when we need it to

I hear ya...nobody knows and they need to quit acting like they do... It will happen when God and Iraq need it to not when we need it to

I agree with this comment. But there are those in Iraq that have a fairly good idea though and there have been pointers to time frames. 3rd quarter seems to fit with intentions to increase value . I would be surprised if Iraq wasn't released from Chapter 7 constraints after their review in June. The ground work is being done now with Kuwait and seems solid enough. I am looking for significant obstacles or issues of contention to be removed before they start the RV process. You can bet your bottom dollar that Iraq's neighbors will have significant self interests in the RV to occur and will want to assist for their own benefit. Its not exactly a secret is it. There will be a need to get this going as fast as they can because at the end of the day, the prospect of wealth and extra freedom moves people to action. I really dont think we are that far away. Not pumping, just looking at the road signs and man am I looking forward to it. B)