Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Building 7 after the Twin Towers had fallen

Bumper64

Certainly makes you think. I'm not one to buy into conspiracy theories, but I watched the buildings fall and the first thing out of my mouth (after Oh, God, no!) was, "this looks like one of those buildings that gets demolished on purpose!"

Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

Controlled?? Were they already ready for this? WTH??

I just found this and wanted to share!

Read more:

Careful my friend, people will label you a freak or weirdo if you continue to bring out the truth. :huh:

And the one thing that this investment has taught me is that most people can't handle the truth.

It seems that in doing so we find that we must make some hard decisions and tough changes in our lives.

Most find it better to live in a happy place even if that means becoming slaves to the MASTER. :(

• Upvote 3

There is a lot to this rabbit hole. Yes they were blown up by our own government. People don't want to hear it, and I understand. It's horrible to think we did this to ourselves, but this is all part of the awakening needed to stop it. The story starts hundreds of years ago. I'm going to keep it short though, because really I don't type very fast. It would take days for me to type all this up. It's all about money and power. The towers themselves were about Chinese gold. If you would like to know more, start researching trillion dollar law suite.

There you what it's all about, you know where to go, and I didn't have to type for days. Enjoy :)

• Upvote 1

http://www.infowars.com/moscow-skyscraper-goes-up-in-flames-but-does-not-collapse/

Moscow Skyscraper Goes Up in Flames But Does Not Collapse

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Infowars.com

April 3, 2012

Since September 11, 2001, it has been assumed that all tall buildings that catch on fire will probably collapse.

It didn’t happen last night when Moscow’s tallest building, Federation Tower, which is under construction, went up in flames. The fire raged all night and the building did not collapse.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact the fire had nothing to do with cave dwelling Muslims who hate us for our freedoms.

• Upvote 1

WOW i never seen office funiture put out such heat !!!!! i`m selling my office depot funiture right now !!!! ----------> o kay o kay they did emploed the building but too what cause ??? the gold and silver and big bonds vault was at the bottom ,,,,, the mystery grows

• Upvote 1

Good find Bump, look at it this way. We all hear read a lot of news on foreign news site about the USA because they have no control on what they can say about the USA and they love the dirt. Most of what we read on here and foreign news you will never hear about on the USA news agency's because its controlled by the congress. And some of what you here on here you will hear on the US news a couple of days later.There is so much behind the scenes B/S goes on by or government , it would floor most folks if they new. So to me anything is possible by these bastards. :blink:

• Upvote 2

Trillion dollar lawsuit exposes secret Bilderberg Gold Treaty & funding of extraterrestrial projects

January 18, 2012 image002.jpgFinancial Instruments seized at Chiasso, Italy

A mysterious trillion dollar lawsuit filed on November 23, 2011 in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, claims that 134.5 billion dollars worth of gold was secretly given to the U.S. government in the mid-1930s by the then Nationalist government of China for safekeeping. The lawsuit claims that 1934 U.S. Federal Reserve notes were issued to the Chinese government, and the gold transferred to the Federal Reserve Bank. It is claimed that a total sum of almost one trillion dollars representing both the principal and accumulated interest of the 1934 Federal Reserve notes was fraudulently taken from the plaintiff, Neil Keenan, an agent for the owners, a mysterious Asian entity called “The Dragon Family.” What makes the lawsuit worth paying attention to is that involves the unresolved June 2009 case of two Japanese citizens caught on a train in Italy while traveling to Switzerland with 134.5 billion dollars in US Federal Reserve notes, bonds and other financial instruments.

The U.S. District Court lawsuit has aroused considerable controversy over its authenticity and the ownership of the 134.5 billion in Federal Reserve notes, bonds and other financial instruments. The lawsuit was filed by William Mulligan Jr and Justin Gardner from Bleakley Platt and Schmidt, a reputable New York law firm. The principal plaintiff in the lawsuit, Neil Keenan, claims to have been defrauded by a number of official government agencies and political figures including a little known organization called the Office of International Treasury Control (OITC), and its principal officers Dr Ray Dam (President) and David Sale (Deputy Chief of the Council for Cabinet of OITC). On the other hand, Sale claims that Keenan and his accomplices fraudulently gained possession of the bonds from the OITC. Importantly, neither of the two parties contesting ownership of the bonds dispute their validity.

The U.S. District Court lawsuit supports claims by David Guyatt, author of The Secret Gold Treaty, that missing World War II era national gold reserves have been intentionally kept out of public circulation (“black gold”). Furthermore, the lawsuit reveals a coordinated international effort to launder, trade and defraud owners or investors of bonds and other financial instruments issued against the “black gold”. At the heart of this internationally coordinated effort, according to Guyatt, is the Bilderberg Group – which in 1954 played a key role in the passage of a Secret Gold Treaty.

A detailed study of these events has just been released by Dr Michael Salla, a former university professor and author of two books focusing on U.S. foreign policy. What the study will show is that what lies behind the Bilderberg Group’s involvement with “black gold” is to provide long-term funding for a globally coordinated ‘second’ Manhattan Project. The ultimate goal of this globally coordinated project is to comprehensively deal with a subject so vast and complex as to dwarf the resources of any one nation – extraterrestrial life and technology.

The 7500 word study is available for free here.

Edited by thatoneguy
  • Upvote 2