Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in 36 hours?

Luigi1

The auctions are back. . .and nothing has changed. None of the so-called "pivotal" events have led to anything. The whole lot of garbage-gurus are back in their, "I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW . . . .BUT I CAN'T TELL," mode. Over-and-over they have only shown that they do not know even what day of the week Thursday falls upon. Why should they know anything ELSE??

The best source of future news is simple: watch the IQD rates and read Adam's infrequent, but conservative and honest assessments.

Want to avaoid further heartaches (that is unless you LIKE being "jerked-around" by people who take PLEASURE tormenting innocent people)?? STAY 100% away from ANYONE or ANYTHING written at OOM!!!

• Upvote 2

From another site....

4-2-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman IMF AND THE UN HAVE LEFT IRAQ...ALL IS GOOD FINALIZED. RUMOR IS THEY SHOULD IMPLEMENT ERBIL AND HCL ON THE 5TH ALONG WITH SOME CH7 STUFF... STILL NO UPDATES FROM THE BANKERS ON THE VND. UST IMF AN CHINA ARE SAYING RV WITHIN 36 HOURS AS IF 10 MIN AGO.

Int'l currency re-st including the IQD by Thursday. What's your view on this?

36 hours :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: come and gone baby, come and gone :wave:

• Upvote 1

There is a endless supply of new investors that replenish those that dry up and blow away.... Out with the old and in with the new.

It's almost beyond belief the sheer volume of people involved in this venture. What's the current estimated amount?.... I can't keep up. Oh well, I probably don't want to know.

Yup, but doesnt really matter how many hands are holding dinars - if they arent printing anymore, then is the same volume in circulation, right? Although my two hands arent circulating any, just storing them for future wallpapering assignments. :lol:

My view .... we'll still be waiting for it to happen, thursday will come and go and nothing.

Dont get me wrong here I want it to RV just as much as the rest of you but, these self proclaimed guru's have no more intel than I could have dreamed up last night.

I agree with you Machine.....How many times in the past have the gurus said it was happening Thursday? I would say just about every week for almost a year now. I'm so looking for this ride to come to an end, hopefully with a nice RV !!! GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 1