Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in 36 hours?

Luigi1

At this point of the train ride i feel all the B/Sing Gurus need to go pack sand in there back sides. Any body saying they no something don't no diddly. At this point my beliefs are in ADAM MONTANA.When he sings those words ill believe. :rolleyes:

Hey, Biker. Is waiting on Adam Montana to give us a call akin to waiting for the fat lady to sing? haha

Why would anyone believe this when all of these clowns have been consistently wrong for years? April 5th will come and go, just like always.

It has to happen sometime. Why not today? :)

It was reported back in November, the Chines are threatening to flex their economic & political muscles if the USA drags this out any longer. China is out of patience over the Global Setlelment & the global currency re-set. All Obama has to do is sign off on the Global Setelment that has been sitting on his desk for a year. For some reason, he will not sign off.

Yup. This will benefit millions of people all around the world.

IF his nationality is as speculated and reported, then we are infidels to him too and he would not want to see us prosper. Look around, has he really done anything in 3 years in office that has prospered this country? And I did say "IF." :)

It's pick your poison when you pick a guru. Try don't promote other sites. Their leader, SteveI, has Bi-polar outbursts with narcissistic reflux. He disguises these conditions with Blessings. Nothing can be more disturbing coming from a professed Christian. Several mods are cast in a mold, faintly like the Branch Davidians. Discipline is fine, respect and order are fine, humbleness is a (yes master) fine, but blind-faith in Steve's word is a prerequisite for remaining a member. His catchy little sayings and well-intended lectures don't go far when you breach your own advice. Calling members idiots because they don't unquestionably swallow his words, or they remember and re-state his quotes from past months that can piss him off subjecting the member to exile or silencing. No intended or combative disrespect need take place. Just disagree with the dude. A script for drugs to medicate his erratic behavior and a serious prayer are in order.

The members are repeatedly hammered with (it's his money, his rules, his contracts, his contacts, his intel, his partner and his will. They are just the court jesters, there to heap praise and to polish his throne.

They can enjoy their serenity at that site but realize misguidance and misGod'ed are one and the same. Just note that contributors with substance have gravitated away from don't promote other sites. No one will stay after they figure out you are not allowed a brain.

• Upvote 1

My view .... we'll still be waiting for it to happen, thursday will come and go and nothing.

Dont get me wrong here I want it to RV just as much as the rest of you but, these self proclaimed guru's have no more intel than I could have dreamed up last night.

Boy did you ever call THAT right!

If we've seen ANYTHING, it is that either these self-appointed guru's are pompus, ego-driven NUT-CASES. . .or their intel providers are! The guru's are TOO STUPID to ever acknlowege it and continue to pass out this bottom-sucking sludge as if their "so-called" intel sources are actually people who KNOW something!

Our experience has clearly shown EVERY SINGLE TIME and with EVERY SINGLE false RV call, that neither the guru's NOR their so-called intel is worth even as much as a supermarket tabloid! Reading TEA LEAVES would be more accurate JUST BY the percentage of SHEER ODDS ALONE!!

Do some people actually pay MONEY to get some this guru garbage sent to them??

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 1

If we were to take this literally - we would expect this by 6 pm tomorrow.

Well, we will see....

[Where do these guys come up with things like.... '36 hours'?]

It's called shamelessness... Through time they got to master this particular form of "art" and reached never before even dreamed about levels.

Soooo sick of this guru crap. Hopefully their audience is shrinking and eventually they will dry up and blow away....

There is a endless supply of new investors that replenish those that dry up and blow away.... Out with the old and in with the new.

It's almost beyond belief the sheer volume of people involved in this venture. What's the current estimated amount?.... I can't keep up. Oh well, I probably don't want to know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1