Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in 36 hours?

Luigi1

From another site....

4-2-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman IMF AND THE UN HAVE LEFT IRAQ...ALL IS GOOD FINALIZED. RUMOR IS THEY SHOULD IMPLEMENT ERBIL AND HCL ON THE 5TH ALONG WITH SOME CH7 STUFF... STILL NO UPDATES FROM THE BANKERS ON THE VND. UST IMF AN CHINA ARE SAYING RV WITHIN 36 HOURS AS IF 10 MIN AGO.

Int'l currency re-st including the IQD by Thursday. What's your view on this?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

My view .... we'll still be waiting for it to happen, thursday will come and go and nothing.

Dont get me wrong here I want it to RV just as much as the rest of you but, these self proclaimed guru's have no more intel than I could have dreamed up last night.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 3

It was reported back in November, the Chines are threatening to flex their economic & political muscles if the USA drags this out any longer. China is out of patience over the Global Setlelment & the global currency re-set. All Obama has to do is sign off on the Global Setelment that has been sitting on his desk for a year. For some reason, he will not sign off.

Yeah Baby!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

At this point of the train ride i feel all the B/Sing Gurus need to go pack sand in there back sides. Any body saying they no something don't no diddly. At this point my beliefs are in ADAM MONTANA.When he sings those words ill believe. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My thoughts? I'll believe it when i see it. Suffering from prediction and rate burn (bum?) out. :blink:

It happens when ir happens, in the meantime i'll get up go to work read some stuff here go home have a beer and dinner and do it all again. One day a rv will happen and ruin my routine.

Then i'll get up, stand in line at the bank then go fishing till we set up our vegas party.

In the meantime predictions are useless....

• Upvote 4

Here we go with china again. Geezzz.

gregp what you don't believe about China will have you living in your out of gas car pretty soon. It's no secret that china is spending every dollar it can on Precious metal producers and physical Gold and Silver. The Gold and silver we have in the U.S. is a pittance compared to the trillions of Dollars the FED has printed. The Dollar is about to implode. The only thing keeping it afloat right now is Manipulation by the powers that be. Fiat currency has a track record because it's essentially toilet paper if it's not backed by gold or silver. China's currency will be backed by Precious metals and though it's a ways down the road, will become a reserve currency. Many countries right now are rejecting Dollars. So wax that car up!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok here we go again with Gurus preditions and since I been in this race the GURUS preditions has ALWAYS BEEN WRONGangry.gif Maybe one day this thing will RV until then, I will continue my nomal routine in life.rolleyes.gif

dammit, i want change!!!! Barrack Obama promised me so angry.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

gregp what you don't believe about China will have you living in your out of gas car pretty soon. It's no secret that china is spending every dollar it can on Precious metal producers and physical Gold and Silver. The Gold and silver we have in the U.S. is a pittance compared to the trillions of Dollars the FED has printed. The Dollar is about to implode. The only thing keeping it afloat right now is Manipulation by the powers that be. Fiat currency has a track record because it's essentially toilet paper if it's not backed by gold or silver. China's currency will be backed by Precious metals and though it's a ways down the road, will become a reserve currency. Many countries right now are rejecting Dollars. So wax that car up!

You are 100% corect on this .... the supposed (unregulated / unconfirmed) gold holdings of the US only amounts to about $300 Billion and your physical currency supply is 1.3Trillion and growing..... meanwhile China as the worlds largest Gold producer (300+ ton's per year on average) is hoarding all it can .... by law the Chinese government has to purchase every ounce of gold that comes out of it's mines and virtually none of it ever leaves China, there planning on playing the long game ..... and are 99% guarenteed victory !!

• Upvote 2

blink.gifI think I will still make some plans to be at work next week. Can you imagine Eyore from Winnie the Pooh saying.... Oh good, another prediction from a guru.sad.gif

Of course there is still a part of me saying, Yipeee!!!!! its almost here, this time it has to be true. emot-woot.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm with you, easy. Still got hope, just no Change! We refer to this as a ride, but I keep seeing the same scenery! Must be a Merry Go Round. Well, sooner or later, somethings gotta give! Thinking I will keep my day job for now. Still contented in Kansas....

• Upvote 1

From another site....

4-2-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman IMF AND THE UN HAVE LEFT IRAQ...ALL IS GOOD FINALIZED. RUMOR IS THEY SHOULD IMPLEMENT ERBIL AND HCL ON THE 5TH ALONG WITH SOME CH7 STUFF... STILL NO UPDATES FROM THE BANKERS ON THE VND. UST IMF AN CHINA ARE SAYING RV WITHIN 36 HOURS AS IF 10 MIN AGO.

I have heard some many claims like this over the years .. I'll believe it when when I see it! Not till then!! lol

• Upvote 1

From another site....

Why would anyone believe this when all of these clowns have been consistently wrong for years? April 5th will come and go, just like always.

• Upvote 3