Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NATIONAL MEETING POSTPONED

shabbadude

Man, can these guy's be more ambiguous? Barzani is out of the country... or is he? Who the h#!! knows! Arab Summit just a load of excrement. Kurds shut off the oil tap.

If confusion is the goal, I'd say that this is the only thing so far that they have been successful.

Now this...

Baghdad (NINA) – Informed source said that the National Meeting is not going to be held on Thursday, and it will be postponed to a later date.

The source, who refused to be identified, told NINA on Monday, Apr. 2, that the Preparatory Committee will meet on Tuesday, but the National Meeting will not be held and is going to be postponed to a suitable time.

He added that increasing tension between the center and the region makes thing harder, and holding the meeting is not possible at this time.

The source went on saying unless exchange of statements between the State of Law and Kurdish alliances stop, the National Meeting will not be held at such tense situation, which makes it useless and will not produce fruitful results.

He went on saying, “The two important figures are not present, they are Iyad Allawi, Leader of Iraqiya slate, and Massoud Barazani, head of Kurdistan region, and how can things be discussed in the absence?”

It is worth mentioning that President Jalal Talabani has set the 5th of April date for the National Meeting to convene. / End.

I need a drink..... :blink:

So, let's get this straight...

Allawi, who is a bathist, who tried to kill Saddam, who once lead the country with the nickname Saddam without a moustache, who heads the iraqya (earlier know as the bathists then Muslim brotherhood) list (with hashemi has the vp of Iraq who continually vetoed every piece of forward legislation), but lives in London, who wants equal power as the pm (like our president would agree to something like that)who legally lost the election, who submitted obeida for security minister who was agreed to by Maliki but then rescinded his name, who fights against every forward moving legislation, who runs around to every country saying Maliki sucks, who won't attend unless his given a power sharing position which is UNCONSTITUTIONAL, who says I'll only attend if Maliki accepts all my stipulations, who supports a proven terrorist hashemi, won't be attending?

Barzini, who actually resigned to defend hashemi, but really hasn't resigned, who put his reputation behind a proven terrorist, isn't attending?,

And, and, and who Poppy3, BGG, Randy Konce, Wang Dang, Med, Mailman, support as the best people!!!! Cause Maliki sucks.

Right?!!!

Morons.

Edited by Joe P
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I found while involved in this investment.. to always have drink in hand, then you will never be caught off guard.

So remember, don't ever NOT have a drink. :)

Make sure you have plenty of paper towels close by, or spare keyboards! Liquid has flown from many a nose and mouth in this forum! :eyebrows::lmao::D

Edited by GhostDawg
  • Upvote 1

So, let's get this straight...

Allawi, who is a bathist, who tried to kill Saddam, who once lead the country with the nickname Saddam without a moustache, who heads the iraqya (earlier know as the bathists then Muslim brotherhood) list (with hashemi has the vp of Iraq who continually vetoed every piece of forward legislation), but lives in London, who wants equal power as the pm (like our president would agree to something like that)who legally lost the election, who submitted obeida for security minister who was agreed to by Maliki but then rescinded his name, who fights against every forward moving legislation, who runs around to every country saying Maliki sucks, who won't attend unless his given a power sharing position which is UNCONSTITUTIONAL, who says I'll only attend if Maliki accepts all my stipulations, who supports a proven terrorist hashemi, won't be attending?

Barzini, who actually resigned to defend hashemi, but really hasn't resigned, who put his reputation behind a proven terrorist, isn't attending?,

And, and, and who Poppy3, BGG, Randy Konce, Wang Dang, Med, Mailman, support as the best people!!!! Cause Maliki sucks.

Right?!!!

Morons.

Well said sir

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't care what anyone says in defense of Allawi, everytime he has stepped back into the picture there is nothing but trouble. I see Maliki as a want to be dictator, but I see Allawi as a childish brat who throws a temper tantrum every time he does not get his way. I cannot see how a country could be better off with his "throw myself on the floor and scream till I get my way" antics than they are with Maliki. I hear some people say that we get the RV with Allawi, but he has been known to say one thing, and turn right around and do the opposite. So why would we believe anything he says? It seems to me that most of the officials in Iraq have a lot of issues in dealing with being truthful....hmmm.....guess they are a lot like our officials here in Americia. Only much much worse.

• Upvote 2

It is worth mentioning that President Jalal Talabani has set the 5th of April date for the National Meeting to convene. / End.

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKKFDL

Meet representatives of the three large blocks at the headquarters of the Presidency of the agreement this evening on the agenda of the National Conference to be held next Thursday.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/112476-representatives-of-the-three-large-blocs-meet-today-to-finalize-the-agenda-of-the-national-conference/#ixzz1qzV2PEDP

• Upvote 2

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKKFDL

Meet representatives of the three large blocks at the headquarters of the Presidency of the agreement this evening on the agenda of the National Conference to be held next Thursday.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/112476-representatives-of-the-three-large-blocs-meet-today-to-finalize-the-agenda-of-the-national-conference/#ixzz1qzV2PEDP

I really pray that Talabani can pull this off. He seems to be one of the few voices of reason in their government.

• Upvote 1