Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Updates on the Zimmerma - Trayvon mess

Bumper64

NBC and ABC have finally admitted that they doctored the tapes and records they presented regarding this mess. How many people in here ate up their BS by the bucketfull? There have been so many 'almost calls for lynching' Zimmerman based upon the reports of ABC and NBC. We are to be better than this! We are supposed to be the ones who have decided to look outside the box. We are supposed to be the 'wise' ones. When we do stupid things like this there is no one why some people who look at us laugh at our decision to invest in Dinar. They see stupid reactions and, since they cannot understand the Dinar, they simply compare it to other actions. This is a prime example of the old mob mentality that brought the rope to the town jail. Think people and slow down. You complain about the gurus and their pushing things down people's throat. Let's stop allowing the media to do the same. Slow down and look outside the box.

• Upvote 1

see, your opinion is flawed. You have prejudged a situation, and you were not there. You cling to the "little boy with candy" image in your mind. You do not know when the firearm was drawn, but you conclude that someone is running up with a gun pointing at you. The 911 audi tape was edited. You are not acknowledging any legitimate circumstances may be possible, any possible wrong doing by Martin, any previous crimes in this community. You are stuck with an image of a racially motivated assasin attacking an innocent little boy with candy taking a shortcut home. We can all thank the media for what they have done to your mind. Now, you should probably wake up from this bad dream and stop fuel the fire of ignorrance by continuing the spread of the lies.

Well said.

Thank you TG. Where is the national media blitz? The fact is that America has been preconditioned for decades and they will never accept Black on White crime as racial related or hate based. We all know it is only racial when the tables are reversed; the media has made sure that we understand this.

Roadrunner

Also, well said.

Enough is enough.

and then there's this - how many people will decide to take vengeance into their own hands.

http://www.dividedstates.com/two-black-teens-from-sanford-fl-brutally-beat-white-man-with-a-hammer/

Thanks Granny.

It's this type of news that goes un-noticed.

• Upvote 1

and then there's this - how many people will decide to take vengeance into their own hands.

http://www.dividedstates.com/two-black-teens-from-sanford-fl-brutally-beat-white-man-with-a-hammer/

I think the media, Obama, and anyone else involved in promoting these racist acts of violence should be held accountable by not only the courts but by the public! Funny how more people were upset with the Dixie Chicks about the things that they said than with the sitting President of the United States of America fanning the racial flames of HATE!

• Upvote 1

I agree with most of the above posters. I do have some questions about Martin and Zimmerman. I'd like to know more about Martin's home and school life. I dont want his mother's opinion. What did friends, neighbors, and teachers have to say about his character, personality, behavior and intelligence. I'd like to see similar questions raised in an equally objective manner raised about Zimmerman. What locations does he frequent? What does he do with his spare time? Tell me about his upbringing and education. Let us get a good look into the minds of these two.. What was going on in the community that night? Are there high crime areas nearby? I have others..

I look at many things like this; There are three sides to the truth; yours, mine, and the truth. We honestly may never know exactly what happened that night. Why a designated neighborhood watchman decided to overstep his bounds and most importantly training or lack there of i do not know. Of course Zimmerman may have been in danger or felt he was. For those hat think otherwise, a 17 year old young man regardless of race can still present a physically imposing profile. Idk. I feel the media circus and subsequent violence is a travesty. I also find it hard to get a complete set of FACTS about this whole case. I dont follow it as closely as others, and I dont intend to much longer.. personal choice. It is important, and it wil have far reaching consequences.. hopefully at some point something good can be learned from this. Idk what yet, but I will remain cautiously optimistic.

Ok... Let's for a minute reverse the situation entirely.....I beg ( starting from myself) some intellectual honesty please.....

Let's imagine another neighborhood ( predominantly black or hispanic or even Asian ) and a white 17 year old boy walking and minding his business ( exactly like Treyvon)... Now let's imagine a neighborhood Vigilante ( they have the right to have Vigilantes , right?) following the white guy cos "there's something suspicious about him" ( it'd be very interesting to check more into this "suspicious looking" criteria, if any).... The white guy realizes the hispanic or black or asian vigilante is following / stalking him and he ( the white guy) is aware he didn't do anything bad or wrong so this person following him bugs him and besides he doesn't know at all who that Person is anyway and why he's following him.....

He asks him why he is following him....if he has a problem... Then things escalate mysteriously ( as of now) the very same way they did with Martin and Zimmerman and the white boy ends up shot....

The hispanic, black or asian shooter doesn't go to jail......

What would have been the reactions then?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Now let's imagine a neighborhood Vigilante ( they have the right to have Vigilantes , right?)

As soon as you go there, you show your bias.

Keeping tabs on someone suspicious in your neighborhood is not being a vigilante.

He was reporting Trevons actions to the police.

Certainly not the action of a vigilante.

And if the "white" guy was pounding the black or asians guys head

into the cement, then yes he would deserve to be shot.

It's sad that many are adding thier own interpretations of what happened.

Zimmerman may in fact be guilty and then should fry.

But when you and the media embellish the story to meet your own agenda, you both are very very wrong.

And justice can not be served that way.

Edited by krome2ez
  • Upvote 2

Ok... Let's for a minute reverse the situation entirely.....I beg ( starting from myself) some intellectual honesty please.....

Let's imagine another neighborhood ( predominantly black or hispanic or even Asian ) and a white 17 year old boy walking and minding his business ( exactly like Treyvon)... Now let's imagine a neighborhood Vigilante ( they have the right to have Vigilantes , right?) following the white guy cos "there's something suspicious about him" ( it'd be very interesting to check more into this "suspicious looking" criteria, if any).... The white guy realizes the hispanic or black or asian vigilante is following / stalking him and he ( the white guy) is aware he didn't do anything bad or wrong so this person following him bugs him and besides he doesn't know at all who that Person is anyway and why he's following him.....

He asks him why he is following him....if he has a problem... Then things escalate mysteriously ( as of now) the very same way they did with Martin and Zimmerman and the white boy ends up shot....

Your perception of the situation is flawed, thus your perception of a reverse situation is flawed.

intellectual honesty??? why don't you get some?

Zimmerman is as much "white" as Obama.

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This reversal stuff never works... lol

White judges have been known to send their sons to jail. When I was young if my mom showed up and police had me in hand cuffs she would have been mad at me for causing trouble.

Middle class whites tend to be more worried about what is right then "can I get another white out of this."

As I see it many American blacks seem to think that oppression from decades ago gives them the right to do wrong stuff now and encourage looking the other way when other American blacks error.

Also when a down trodden white fellow is wronged he just deals with it but an American black fellow starts wondering if it's because society still suppresses him. Most often it's just normal stuff but they pull out the race card and make it so they never pull themselves up.

I admit it can be hard to be in the current position of American blacks and am sorry for their (mostly self perceived) troubles.

All I can say is all races have been suppressed at some point. The Moors subjugated Italy, Spain and part of Ireland for 400 years and the Egyptians had the Jews under their thumbs for longer then any enslaved race. Even in America the Irish were the mistreated race until the Spanish showed up selling Africans to American land owners.

Perhaps a child growing up being told by his parents that his race was recently enslaved keeps wounds open? I'm not sure how long it took all other enslaved races to get past it?

• Upvote 1