Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Big Claim

bluebow

I dont mean to rain on any parades here but do the majority of you understand the gravity of what your talking about ....... if this were to happen it would single handedly bring about the collapse of every (fiat) currency on the planet.

Think about it ... all the big bankers have a meeting, decide what they think would be best, press the button resetting the past centuary of debt ....... and what its all ment to rainbow's and roses after that.

Do you honestly think if they did something like that you could ever trust a bank again, I know I wouldnt and neither would millions and millions of people. .... now the majority deciding factor in the value of a fiat currency is trust or belief that its worth something...... if nobody trusts the financial system anymore then the whole system is worth nothing!!

Think of it this way .... the bank gives you 20 creditcards with a seemingly impossible credit limit to reach .... and out into the world you go spending to your hearts content and life is great.

Your not worried about repayments, the bank trusts you and you dont even have to think about it anyway you already told the bank that your unborn children and grandchildren will be paying the bill.

Eventuallly the day comes when there just isnt anymore credit .... youve spent it all, and already mortgaged not just your children and grand children but the next ten generations.

But no need to worry about it you and the bank have been in this sorrid mess for so long that there willing to forgive you for never paying because they made so much money anyway ..... because you never paid.

So there willing to reset the debt and let you start all over again. ..... No doesnt sound plausable to me.

If that happend it would kill the planet ... no debt = more money which means bigger families and even less room on an already over populated planet, less food, fewer jobs, probably leading to out and out anarchary..... there would need to be a natural disaster of biblical proportions to allow something like this to happen... to reset the debt back 100 years you would also need to reset the worlds population back 100 years.

• Upvote 2

I dont mean to rain on any parades here but do the majority of you understand the gravity of what your talking about ....... if this were to happen it would single handedly bring about the collapse of every (fiat) currency on the planet.

Think about it ... all the big bankers have a meeting, decide what they think would be best, press the button resetting the past centuary of debt ....... and what its all ment to rainbow's and roses after that.

Do you honestly think if they did something like that you could ever trust a bank again, I know I wouldnt and neither would millions and millions of people. .... now the majority deciding factor in the value of a fiat currency is trust or belief that its worth something...... if nobody trusts the financial system anymore then the whole system is worth nothing!!

Think of it this way .... the bank gives you 20 creditcards with a seemingly impossible credit limit to reach .... and out into the world you go spending to your hearts content and life is great.

Your not worried about repayments, the bank trusts you and you dont even have to think about it anyway you already told the bank that your unborn children and grandchildren will be paying the bill.

Eventuallly the day comes when there just isnt anymore credit .... youve spent it all, and already mortgaged not just your children and grand children but the next ten generations.

But no need to worry about it you and the bank have been in this sorrid mess for so long that there willing to forgive you for never paying because they made so much money anyway ..... because you never paid.

So there willing to reset the debt and let you start all over again. ..... No doesnt sound plausable to me.

If that happend it would kill the planet ... no debt = more money which means bigger families and even less room on an already over populated planet, less food, fewer jobs, probably leading to out and out anarchary..... there would need to be a natural disaster of biblical proportions to allow something like this to happen... to reset the debt back 100 years you would also need to reset the worlds population back 100 years.

Thank you! Couldn't have said it better myself! There always seems to be mention of a "global reset" or the Dinar RV is going to be the "bailout" for all of the countries that are in debt! Or the imminent collapse of the dollar...

Folks, IF ALL of the countries were going to revalue at the same time it would collapse our entire financial system and the world would go into complete chaos. Simple as that. I'm not saying that the US dollar can keep going on without getting what it deserves. However, it is HOW the changes that take place which seems to cause the most confusion.

If / When the US dollar loses world reserve status changes will be slow and gradual. I doubt these changes are going to be overnight, it would just cause way too much chaos...for the entire planet! If you follow the FOREX market you will see that currencies change value through time, not instantly overnight 40%, 50%, 1000% increases/decreases! This type of market swings would be devastating, whether they are going up or down...

**This is why I don't feel we will see a MAJOR overnight RV of the IQD. If anything, it will be slow and steady, assuming they don't go through with the re-denomination first.

Thanks TM for summing this up, I have grown tired of hearing about this so called "Global Overnight RV" that is going to occur, sorry folks, not going to happen. You should all be grateful it isn't going to happen this way, it would take mankind back at least 100 years!

• Upvote 2

Well said 20Milliondinar ..... another thing I was just thinking of there that I didnt mention is the fact that most of the wealthiest people in the world today ( the decision makers) make the majority of their money from debt .... why would they just give this up ???

And If every currency was to reset or revalue .... nothing would change !

I am tired of hearing about this fairytale I think it just another GURU marketing ploy to get people buying dong and other curiencies there trying to peddle.

If people want to invest in a currency that is currently undervalued and that probably will revalue gradually over the next 10 years if not less .... Invest your money in the Chinese Yuan ....

I can get 10 Yuan to the £1 from my bank commission free, it's internationally recognised & is the currency of a country which is very soon to be the largest economy on the planet !! ... Bit of a no brainer eh , get it while it's cheap!!

• Upvote 1

And just to prove the Yuan is getting stronger I could get 15.65 Yuan for every pound (GBP) five years ago .... now all I can get is 10

five years ago you could have purchased 7.72Yuan for every $1 (USD) you spent and it has been gaining in value ever since ....today you will get roughly 6.2 Yuan for a dollar, it doesnt seem like much right now but it's moving the right direction constantly.... no losses in the past five years....

The yuan going from 7.72 to 6.2 is the equivalent of the IQD revaluing from 1160 to 990 to the dollar..... in the past 5 years. five years ago 1Yuan was worth $0.12 today its worth $0.16 and still rising

check out this 5 year chart (link beow)... if it keeps going at this rate the yuan may even equal surpass the dollar in value by the end of the decade considering there position as the new world super economy and possible new world reserve currency.

http://www.xe.com/cu...&to=USD&view=5Y

• Upvote 1

Wall Street 24/7 had an article on the Global Re-set last week after Burma floated. The re-set could begin in South East Asia, followed by Burma first, in particular the (ASEAN) Association of South East Asian Nations, of Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Philipines, Indonesia & Malaysia. China is watching Vietnam's moves with interest.

• Upvote 1

Wall Street 24/7 had an article on the Global Re-set last week after Burma floated. The re-set could begin in South East Asia, followed by Burma first, in particular the (ASEAN) Association of South East Asian Nations, of Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Philipines, Indonesia & Malaysia. China is watching Vietnam's moves with interest.

Do you have a link to that I'd like to read it ...

I can believe that china is watching Vietnam alright ..... Vietnam is about to become china's new major manufacturing hub

• Upvote 1

YES IT IS GOING ON!!!!!!

They call this part the planning phase.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN , BROTHER??? we have been dying for some "good intel" from you....ANYTHING from you is always grounded and APPRECIATED!!!

thanks!