Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Big Claim

bluebow

Now here me out here, i have just seen a claim that by his own omission a guy with his own ears just heard it was just said on bloomberg the global reset of all currencies is going on now, apparently that was all that was said an they moved onto next subject.

It could be rubbish of course it could, but i want to put the feelers out there to see if anyone actually heard this live with their own ears.

I am trying to find out by searching bloomberg an other places to see if was genuinely said.

I am wondering if anybody else heard this live on bloomberg today?

please lets keep the scepticism out of the talk an see if we can get a clear [yes or no] that this did happen?

Thanks

bluebow

Edited by bluebow
  • Upvote 5

Now here me out here, i have just seen a claim that by his own omission a guy with his own ears just heard it was just said on bloomberg the global reset of all currencies is going on now, apparently that was all that was said an they moved onto next subject.

It could be rubbish of course it could, but i want to put the feelers out there to see if anyone actually heard this live with their own ears.

I am trying to find out by searching bloomberg an other places to see if was genuinely said.

please lets keep the scepticism out of the talk an see if we can get a clear [yes or no] that this did happen?

Thanks

bluebow

• Upvote 1

No problem, its just caught my eye and i thought WOW i have to find out if this is true. currently im watching bloomberg live on my comp over here in the uk, but wondered if any of you 'my american Brothers of Sisters' over there had heard it. hopefully somebody has and we could confirmation.

Maybe someone in the states can record live to see if it gets said again ?

If it was said then thats bloomin fantastic for the world. (no pun intended)

Edited by bluebow
  • Upvote 2

If it was said then thats bloomin fantastic for the world. (no pun intended)

IF ..... yes if it is true it will be good news for some but not for the majority ..... a Global reset does not mean everything goes up, quite the opposite.

I believe if such a thing did happen many counties that are in astronomical amounts of debt like the US, most of europe etc. would find there currencies have actually devalued.

My advice would be .... invest in the one true currency.... one that cannot just be created in the trillions by the flick of a switch ...... Gold & Silver baby.

• Upvote 4

IF ..... yes if it is true it will be good news for some but not for the majority ..... a Global reset does not mean everything goes up, quite the opposite.

I believe if such a thing did happen many counties that are in astronomical amounts of debt like the US, most of europe etc. would find there currencies have actually devalued.

My advice would be .... invest in the one true currency.... one that cannot just be created in the trillions by the flick of a switch ...... Gold & Silver baby.

I agree friend, I have been buying gold and guns and more ammo than I know what to with since 01, so there is my investment straegy... Been good to me so far!! Best to all, LOCK AND LOAD! :tiphat:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I agree friend, I have been buying gold and guns and more ammo than I know what to with since 01, so there is my investment straegy... Been good to me so far!! Best to all, LOCK AND LOAD! :tiphat:

lol I know a few guys exactly like you Guns and ammo are a great call, .... I used to have a few guns, but living in cities now and constantly traveling means I cant really bring them everywhere with me, just been sticking to PM's for the past few years .... but everytime I go go back to Ireland some of my mates have huge stockpiles .... we normally go out for a few days throwing lead around the countryside lol, heading back this coming friday for the weekend I cant wait.

• Upvote 2

Yeah Guns / Gold... got it! yehaa cowboys.

Can we stay on subject here.

Lets find out if that statement was true shall we.

Sorry bout that slim, did not mean to rain on your parade or nuthin, just me and a friend having a conversation. I appreciate your post, but I can almost gaurantee you, that this "Bloomberg" is not the case. I have this channel also too, and have seen nothing. Typically fox business and or Neil Cavuto would inform us. I am quite sure that if this "GLOBAL EVENT" where going down, It would be all over like the Trayvon martin case, or How Deep the US and Europe are debt since they are prevelant in all the news would be stopped. Oh, and after 8 years in this on the 5th of April, I know a lil bit bout this here stuff! :lmao: Again, sorry bout the parade friend!! Cheers M8!!

tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks

bluebow

YES IT IS GOING ON!!!!!!

They call this part the planning phase.

• Upvote 9

YES IT IS GOING ON!!!!!!

They call this part the planning phase.

OVARB11, have you heard about any other plans latey? Have you heard, that maybe alot of currency transfers (lower denoms) being strategically moved to banks from the CBI, during the Ten days of tightened security? Just wondering if the CBI took advantage of the security?