Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have been taking a break from posting so I could have a stronger mind set on my views and values on this RV.

First, in my heart I know this RV will happen some day.

Second, I truly believe that God has a say in our future and wants the best for us..

Third, Iraq has worked very hard to be respectable and strong in the Arab world.

Fourth, Iraq is the center of many bible stories.

That being said, "Jesus rode into Jeruselum on Good Friday and he bought us with a great price".

I just wanted everyone to remember how much God loves us! As much as he has watched all of us struggle I am sure he wants us to be happy.

Just my high hopes for a GOOD FRIDAY!

• Upvote 8

I have been taking a break from posting so I could have a stronger mind set on my views and values on this RV.

First, I truly believe that God has a say in our future and wants the best for us.

Second, in my heart I know this RV will happen some day..

Third, Iraq has worked very hard to be respectable and strong in the Arab world.

Fourth, Iraq is the center of many bible stories.

That being said, "Jesus rode into Jeruselum on Good Friday and he bought us with a great price".

I just wanted everyone to remember how much God loves us! As much as he has watched all of us struggle I am sure he wants us to be happy.

Just my high hopes for a GOOD FRIDAY!

I totally agree with DAME1 along with winterset's agreement, so I took the liberty of fixing the First and Second things written about in the previous posts. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes. 429

Now wouldn't this be absolutely delicious! Friday through Sunday is, in my opinion, the most holy of times in the Christian calendar. While Easter couldn't have happened without Christmas, Christmas without Easter is just another day. I just wouldn't want an RV to detract from these most holy of days. (Detract? How about "try to detract?" Nothing can detract!)

So what else plays into this? Friday is a Full Moon. I know extremely little about the Iraqi and Arab culture, but I've read on this board that these folks have strong beliefs regarding the phase of the moon. I'm not knocking that, merely pointing it out.

They start their normal work week on Sunday? Easter Sunday? Hmmm.

New fiscal quarter?

Arab Summit is over?

National Conference is over? (Yeah, I still see that as happening on Thursday the 5th.)

But on other notes, do we really think that Chapter VII or the RV can kick off without the Erbil agreements fully in place? In my opinion, the Erbil agreements can't be fully implemented without HCL in place, but we've basically been told that that is all done except for the shouting. At least that's what I got out of Adam's chat. Can or will Iraq fully implement Erbil with Barzani out of the country? I doubt it. Maybe HCL and Erbil are a done deal and just waiting for the National Conference to put the word on the streets.

Maybe it's all smoke and mirrors. Maybe we're here past September. I'm going to try to stay grounded.

So anyway, even if this things pops out over the weekend, I can't do anything about it until Monday, so here's looking to Monday!

Happy Easter, folks!