Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: The financial budget for the year (2013) will adopt the new currency in Arabic and Kurdish

LOL - all these posts like:

"RAWRRRRR BLAH BLAH GRABBLE BLARGH I HATE YOU IDIOT SUCK IT! Now you have a nice day!"

Do you all need some Midol or something? Can I get you a fresh bowl of Cheerios that haven't been peed in?

Chill, SHEESH!

hahahahaha I'm cracking up here! :lol:

No its just people whos been involved and researched the last eight years should shut up...and not comment at newbies post, even if they claim falsehoods. ive spent years in this reading and learning. i post to see ad learn others viewoints. That whole idea is nowuseless. you guys dont need me, and i dont need you. however, i was one of the last to stand up to this....many other vets are gone.

Hows that crow you and stryker had for breakfast. you guys have been calling the rv everyday for a month now. and you want to get in on this.. you guys are worse about rv foretellings.good bye

You talk alot of smack to Whole Bunch of Great Folks, and to me, and then today you add me as Friend!! Who wants a Friend like that? Do I have Friends like that :shakehead: !! IDWU

• Upvote 1

You talk alot of smack to Whole Bunch of Great Folks, and to me, and then today you add me as Friend!! Who wants a Friend like that? Do I have Friends like that :shakehead: !! IDWU

I apologize to you yota as well as stryker. if i dont like what you or others post ill just keep to myself. Theres no reason to even go there. so again, i apologize. good day

Yea... the forum police have arrived.

if you want to come to a public forum and bring fictional statements, dont get upset when the informed, prepared, and engaged call you on it.

This site needs a wish and hope section.......dont bring fictional statements to the news section and maybe people wont question your position....... this is a forum to have a conversation......so lets have one. good day

truthful go smoke a blunt bro youll feel better

• Upvote 1