Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: The financial budget for the year (2013) will adopt the new currency in Arabic and Kurdish

What attack??? The challenging of a fictional statement. I opened it up for clarification. Since your defending the position.....please tell us how iraq cant pay their bills unless they rv. lets get back to he original question and conversation...your turning this into a counseling session instead of a dinar forum...lets talk dinar please

wether it was meant to be an attack or not isnt you're decision after you hit the reply button. People percieve thing differently, and based on you rep i would too. I really do think you need some counseling at this point in time. At the most you've got 5 months left on this ride. How about you take a break and chill out until then? I'm curious to what degree's you hold to be able to tell people that they are wrong in what they fell or know will happen in this investment. What makes you a step above any other? :tiphat:

Iraq is paying their bills with the US dollar, they are spending lots of it to, but IMO it is putting them deeper and deeper into debt that they will eventually have to pay back, they need their own currency, IMO, they should have RV'D a long time ago.

Truthful,

I have said what I wanted to this morning! Please let me be already. BTW it's Nakida :) I apologize if you became butthurt over my comments (feelings). I was not aware that this thread was your arena to jump on DVer's. No need to go on and on with this. I just hope that you take a look at some of the other posts and realize that you do indeed to chill out. Hope your day gets better!

• Upvote 1

Truthful,

I have said what I wanted to this morning! Please let me be already. BTW it's Nakida :) I apologize if you became butthurt over my comments (feelings). I was not aware that this thread was your arena to jump on DVer's. No need to go on and on with this. I just hope that you take a look at some of the other posts and realize that you do indeed to chill out. Hope your day gets better!

Ill leave you be. sorry for asking you to defend your statement. Your statement is fact and we allknow it.

PLEASE NOTE: She did not say they can't pay their bills without an RV as it has been repeated. I have bills to pay and it will be much easier to do so after the RV. So if Iraq has bills to pay it too should be easier after an RV. Nothing wrong with that line of thinking IMHO. Certainly not worth the reply it received. People need to take a deep breath and think statements through from more than one viewpoint before hitting that reply button. Goodness gracious, Have a Happy Monday DV!

• Upvote 1

Truthful1 it's obviously not a great Monday for you, and the bottom line is here that it is not what you say but the way that you say it. Perhaps a short course in How to be a Gentleman would be beneficial over Easter. :)

Very few of us here live in cloud cuckoo land, but there is no point quipping back to those who see the bright side with ill mannered banter, it's ugly and deeply unattractive. Neither you nor I know when this is going to happen, if ever, but it doesn't give me the right to be rude does it? You though have proved an exception to my rule, and perhaps you should keep a lid on your emotions too.

Hope the rest of week lightens your mood.

That why I have him on MUTE, IGNORE!! :lol:

• Upvote 3

Truth my comment was sarcastic, sorry, however It seems like your frustrated because you're not in control of the comments, your own blog could give you that control. Adam has appointed mods to keep law and order, and its not you and me. Hang in there

No its just people whos been involved and researched the last eight years should shut up...and not comment at newbies post, even if they claim falsehoods. ive spent years in this reading and learning. i post to see ad learn others viewoints. That whole idea is nowuseless. you guys dont need me, and i dont need you. however, i was one of the last to stand up to this....many other vets are gone.

That why I have him on MUTE, IGNORE!! :lol:

Hows that crow you and stryker had for breakfast. you guys have been calling the rv everyday for a month now. and you want to get in on this.. you guys are worse about rv foretellings.good bye

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

LOL - all these posts like:

"RAWRRRRR BLAH BLAH GRABBLE BLARGH I HATE YOU IDIOT SUCK IT! Now you have a nice day!"

Do you all need some Midol or something? Can I get you a fresh bowl of Cheerios that haven't been peed in?

Chill, SHEESH!

No its just people whos been involved and researched the last eight years should shut up...and not comment at newbies post, even if they claim falsehoods. ive spent years in this reading and learning. i post to see ad learn others viewoints. That whole idea is nowuseless. you guys dont need me, and i dont need you. however, i was one of the last to stand up to this....many other vets are gone.

A lot of our good people are gone, not because of the differing of opinions, but because of the brashness and the rude way they have been expressed. When people work hard to bring us news, articles, and their take of what is happening, it is unprofessional and unnecessary to treat them with disrespect whether their veiws are the same as yours or not. There are many from the LOP section that i do not agree with, but I do not bash them. If I cannot carry on a kind, civil conversation, I simply move on and look for other topics to dicsuss. People will come and go, but I hate seeing them leave because they have been hurt by unkind remarks.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hows that crow you and stryker had for breakfast. you guys have been calling the rv everyday for a month now. and you want to get in on this.. you guys are worse about rv foretellings.good bye

Ok, he says he doesn't need us, and he says good-bye. Considering his name is truthful1, I assume he is being honest and is gone. So, now back to the article . . . Thanks for the post Sweetybird! Someone mentioned a possible translation error " will be traded" maybe should read created. Anyone have a way of getting this checked out as it is a significant statement in the meaning of this article. Oh no! I am stuck in bold like use to happen to Stryker!

Edited by Dinarduo
  • Upvote 1

Ive wasted to much time here with the uninformed. its hard to have a conversation anymore. bondlady, im right behind you. at

least at her site theres just news and not many comments. im a news reader not a news debater. b. I could care less about anyones opinion of this investment......later rv...i mean dv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

To trade the financial budget in the 9th month of the current year would make the time period in June 2012. the 2012 fiscal year began October 1 2011. I still think this is a spin article and Iraq cannot wait untill june to R/V....IMO

They can't, huh :D watch and see, IMHO it will not happen this year at all and next year aint lookin so good either B) We shall see who is correct ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

To trade the financial budget in the 9th month of the current year would make the time period in June 2012. the 2012 fiscal year began October 1 2011. I still think this is a spin article and Iraq cannot wait untill june to R/V....IMO

I really, really hope you're right. I thought it had to RV before Chap. 7 was released in order to have a "tradeable currency." I'm not sure what to think now... :blink:

I really, really hope you're right. I thought it had to RV before Chap. 7 was released in order to have a "tradeable currency." I'm not sure what to think now... blink.gif

Yea thats one of many of the "Iraq must do list" in order to RV that has no substantial reasoning behind it.....CH7 has no restrictions on the currencies value what so ever....they have been under sanctions for decades and the value of the dinar moved up and down MANY times....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yea thats one of many of the "Iraq must do list" in order to RV that has no substantial reasoning behind it.....CH7 has no restrictions on the currencies value what so ever....they have been under sanctions for decades and the value of the dinar moved up and down MANY times....

I thought it was so that they could fully protect themselves with full military privileges? I guess I'm wondering why a RV'd currency suddenly makes them sitting ducks...

• Upvote 1

This statement is not accurate. The current currency installation was with artificially induced inflation, did not lead to inflation. The current currency has increased in value since original installation, and has not led to inflation.

I'm not buying the "replacement currency" due to inflation story, that would be a "redenomination" which is NOT a RV.

Nobody knows the outcome of this ride, I'm staying buckled in.

In all fairness the current currency is just a continued "complete" set from the Saddam era bills.....they had the 250 and 10k note before so they basically just printed a complete set of bills in 2003 and the current bills just carried the inflation that came with the previous notes so thats probly why they are referring to this currency leading to inflation....Saddam just kept printing and printing with nothing to back it up which did lead to the dinar being inflated....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

However, it is my understanding if and when they are out of chapter 7 they have control over the money sitting in the US and I believe five other countries. I imagine it is substantial amounts. We know banks trade accounts like crazy, especially accounts in billions of dollars or even millions. This is why I think Iraq is so anxious to get out of chapter 7. Does it mean RV? I wish, but doubt it and one never knows.

• Upvote 1

Ive wasted to much time here with the uninformed. its hard to have a conversation anymore. bondlady, im right behind you. at

least at her site theres just news and not many comments. im a news reader not a news debater. b. I could care less about anyones opinion of this investment......later rv...i mean dv

Bye, have a safe trip, and God Bless... :rolleyes::D

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, but you need to seriously take some time off from this site as you seem to be quite stressed out. Or you can bring articles to the LOP section if that is where you feel you will get better responses. Either way, you were quite rude. If you don't agree with someone or if someone says something you find ridiculous, just say your peace and leave it at that. It does miracles for high blood pressure, I promise. ;)

LESdw.jpg

• Upvote 2

I thought it was so that they could fully protect themselves with full military privileges? I guess I'm wondering why a RV'd currency suddenly makes them sitting ducks...

There are/were restrictions on military use but during this whole time they have been stocking up on military equipment buying tanks and fighter planes so its as if that didnt even matter! laugh.gif

I dont see how a RV would make them sitting ducks either.....they can protect themselves and even though the majority of the troops are gone, we arent gonna sit back and let anyone make advances on Iraq.....the US has invested too much into that country to let it fail or be taken over by anyone....

If anything having a higher valued dinar might increase its demand and acceptability for use in the surrounding countries....

However, it is my understanding if and when they are out of chapter 7 they have control over the money sitting in the US and I believe five other countries. I imagine it is substantial amounts. We know banks trade accounts like crazy, especially accounts in billions of dollars or even millions. This is why I think Iraq is so anxious to get out of chapter 7. Does it mean RV? I wish, but doubt it and one never knows.

Are you talking about frozen assets being held by other countries/banks?

Because those were ordered to be returned to Iraq awhile ago through a CPA order i believe it was to be added to the DFI funds....

Hopefultxn brought those links up before when there was a big topic about the DFI funds, what was really in them and what they included.....

If I was home I would post them for ya! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1