Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: The financial budget for the year (2013) will adopt the new currency in Arabic and Kurdish

Hey truth do us a favor & start your own blog, I'm sure you will have a great following of bunnies to discuss how many lightyears away before Iraq will finally lop, IM sure alot of truthful things could b discussed, oh please post your website so we know where we can find bunny truth

• Upvote 5

I respect your right to an opinion, but you have no clue what your talking about. explain this useless currency to me...what a 25k note, thats worth more than the twenty dollar bill you have in your pocket. Thats not useless...it has every use a 20 dollar bill has. iraq has to rvto pay its bills?? Thats one of the most uninformed under-researched statements ive ever heard. if they rv, they are going to get the biggest bill theyve ever received in the history of iraq. so how is it iraq has been paying bills for years without a rv???

I understand and respect optimism and hope, but your assertions are wrong. it cant even be considered a theory when it starts with false premises.

Turn it down a notch. It's going to be ok. I promise. :o

3k2pn.jpg

Edited by rightsonword
  • Upvote 5

Yea... the forum police have arrived.

if you want to come to a public forum and bring fictional statements, dont get upset when the informed, prepared, and engaged call you on it.

This site needs a wish and hope section.......dont bring fictional statements to the news section and maybe people wont question your position....... this is a forum to have a conversation......so lets have one. good day

"forum police" did'nt you start it with your "bad cop" routine telling the poster they did'nt have a clue? Show some class when presenting your opinions, not policing for I am not one just offerin my opinion-Best to all

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

lol Who called the RV? She can feel however she wants. I have said enough about this. You can act like a jerk if you want to. I appreciate people with an upbeat sense of life. If you don't that is your problem. Off to my enjoy my "fluffy" day :wave:

Hurry back...rv at 2pm.....just got the email. $4.99/month for unlimited dinar intel.. we can sign you today.....lol

"forum police" did'nt you start it with your "bad cop" routine telling the poster they did'nt have a clue? Show some class when presenting your opinions, not policing for I am not one just offerin my opinion-Best to all

Given the statement....they didnt have a clue.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

I think that a critical word in the CBI article was incorrectly translated in the phrase "will be traded during the ninth month of the current year and recognized in the New Year according to the new currency of the two languages."

I think it should read "will be created..." meaning that the 2013 budget will be created in September and "recognized in the New Year." Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

The lower demons serve no purpose unless their currency revalues. Whether they do it in 3 weeks, June, September or January 1 2012, makes no difference to me. It will be completed by 2013.

If you use that as your worse case scenario then anything earlier is bonus. December 2010 everyone said they can't hold out any longer and now look where we are. Stay focused on what they want to accomplish which was Chapter VII removal by June and September for the introduction of new currencies in prep for 2013.

Please don't set yourself up for Easter or April.

I agree 100% with your statement Goldiegirl, been looking at things the same way for months now.

If it happens before 2013 I'll be doing my happy dance a bit sooner is all, otherwise 2013 isn't that far off, I can wait, been waiting a long time already, what's a few more months.

People just hang in there and enjoy life for today and before you know it all will be RV'ed ;)

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV :D

• Upvote 1

Truthful1 it's obviously not a great Monday for you, and the bottom line is here that it is not what you say but the way that you say it. Perhaps a short course in How to be a Gentleman would be beneficial over Easter. :)

Very few of us here live in cloud cuckoo land, but there is no point quipping back to those who see the bright side with ill mannered banter, it's ugly and deeply unattractive. Neither you nor I know when this is going to happen, if ever, but it doesn't give me the right to be rude does it? You though have proved an exception to my rule, and perhaps you should keep a lid on your emotions too.

Hope the rest of week lightens your mood.

• Upvote 14

Hey truth do us a favor & start your own blog, I'm sure you will have a great following of bunnies to discuss how many lightyears away before Iraq will finally lop, IM sure alot of truthful things could b discussed, oh please post your website so we know where we can find bunny truth

See all the meanness and hatred.....boohoo......see im being attacked boohoo......

now can we get backto talking dinar. how about you newbie.....can you answer the original question??? How is it iraq cant pay their bills without a rv????

• Downvote 1

Truthful1 it's obviously not a great Monday for you, and the bottom line is here that it is not what you say but the way that you say it. Perhaps a short course in How to be a Gentleman would be beneficial over Easter. :)

Very few of us here live in cloud cuckoo land, but there is no point quipping back to those who see the bright side with ill mannered banter, it's ugly and deeply unattractive. Neither you nor I know when this is going to happen, if ever, but it doesn't give me the right to be rude does it? You though have proved an exception to my rule, and perhaps you should keep a lid on your emotions too.

Thanks betty. your right.....i came off pretty rough. To me it was the outlandish statement.....i couldve been nicer....my apologies nikeda....its hardto have a conversation with the tone i presented. however id love some response....lets talk dinar

• Upvote 1

Hurry back...rv at 2pm.....just got the email. $4.99/month for unlimited dinar intel.. we can sign you today.....lol

Given the statement....they didnt have a clue.......

Man I normally enjoy reading your posts because of the informative way you present your opinions,but todays antagonistic route is something most don't respect. And to be quite honest this is what one would expect from some of the members who enjoy arguing in the LOP section. Hope all is well with you.

Respect to disagree is all that was needed along with your reasons(if you wanted to give them).The personal snide remarks are uncalled for. She started her post off with "i do not think"(opinion). Are mondays a bad day for u? Best to all

Totally agree. There are just some on DV that have to try and hurt people. They cannot express themselves without being rude. I for one will be glad when this thing is over, whatever the outcome just to get away from people like this.

• Upvote 2

HisHands,

I was rather disgusted to see others attempt to hurt others feelings. I personally enjoy certain members posts, and see their points of views. I will be glad when this is over too. Nakeda and others have their beliefs and that is awesome. Its the ones that PUSH their beliefs on us, or the PUMPERS. Give me happy posts all day long :)

Classy Lady, I can take some lessons from you. Have Great Day!

• Upvote 3

Man I normally enjoy reading your posts because of the informative way you present your opinions,but todays antagonistic route is something most don't respect. And to be quite honest this is what one would expect from some of the members who enjoy arguing in the LOP section. Hope all is well with you.

Everyones jumping on everythin means rv lately....and ive had it up to here with it. falsehoods are taken as facts....so yes ive started challenging these assumptions. in this case i was very blunt and couldve relayed the questioning better.

im just sick of the news section getting hijacked with falsehoods, half truths, and wild assertions. Its become the hope and wish, throw it at the wall and see if it sticks section..thats all....i know im not the only one either..

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

HisHands,

I was rather disgusted to see others attempt to hurt others feelings. I personally enjoy certain members posts, and see their points of views. I will be glad when this is over too. Nakeda and others have their beliefs and that is awesome. Its the ones that PUSH their beliefs on us, or the PUMPERS. Give me happy posts all day long :)

Absolutely! I like seeing the differing opinions. Believe me, some days I have no idea which side of the fence I am on with this investment. However, no matter side I am on, I will not stoop to hurting those who have differing opinions. I do not want to be treated with disrespect, and I refuse to do it to another person. Have a great day CandyCane! :D

• Upvote 2

Everyones jumping on everythin means rv lately....and ive had it up to here with it. falsehoods are taken as facts....so yes ive started challenging these assumptions. in this case i was very blunt and couldve relayed the questioning better.

im just sick of the news section getting hijacked with falsehoods, half truths, and wild assertions. thats all....i know im not the only one either..

Understand, I just hope you understand that some people are realizing now that this investment MAY go differently than advertised, and are looking for anything factual/percieved to keep their hopes alive. Those that have understood this for sometime let that slide for who does it hurt? Optimisim at any odds imo is not bad. Enjoy your day

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Totally agree. There are just some on DV that have to try and hurt people. They cannot express themselves without being rude. I for one will be glad when this thing is over, whatever the outcome just to get away from people like this.

Just think what they will be like with all that money...all the more arrogant and mean.....money doesn't make you nicer. :blink:

Perhaps while we wait for the RV we can start working on our new image.... ;) Seems like a nice way to pass the time. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6